Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

10 hours ago, Michelle Blondet said:

Our Christmas gift :cloud: 

This is so sweet, him acknowledging his fans like this. He truly seems grateful ❤️
I’m happy that you were able to give him your collective gift to make him smile 🥰 and love all the languages you put on the card!! It is the representation of the fanbase and it makes me so happy that you have done that! Thank you!!

• Like 4

On 12/11/2021 at 4:57 PM, carafon said:

I guess (hope)  it is another insta filter ?

It would just be crazy to drive in the snow with this tiny car !

Oh, I'd love to say that's just a filter. :facepalm:

On 12/11/2021 at 5:11 PM, Hero said:

I thought he was filming from the car behind. :teehee:

I think so. :thumb_yello:

On 12/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, carafon said:

Thank you

I hope the tires are youngers than the plate ...:naughty:

Definitely not adequate tyres for snow. :no:

20 hours ago, Michelle Blondet said:

It was filmed in Italy between Oulx and Briançon @Priscaand I, we met the same car in the road too the same day :wink2:

Yes, we have. :yes:

I think Mika saw the car a bit before us because when @Michelle Blondetand I met the car, if I remember correctly, there was more snow on the road.

9 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hahaha! Did you wave at Mika? Or did you only find out later he was on the same road as you :lol3:

:lol3:

That would have been too good to be true. :original:

We had to make a stop in Briançon. After we went back to my car, I took the car out first so Michelle could get in better. And there she runs to my side, all excited. Look at the car Mika has just posted, I was just like: :lmfao:. This cannot be true. :lol3:

And Michelle: I don't understand why I didn't film this car. After a while I remembered why: Because I had no battery left on my mobile phone and I needed the GPS to know where I had to drive through, so we used hers.

Oh, if I'd still had a battery on my mobile phone, then we'd have proof. :doh:

27 minutes ago, carafon said:

There was maybe an old car's competition somewhere ?

Oh, I hope not, that two crazy people drive in such weather with such tyres. :facepalm:

It looks funny when the car slaloms, but it is very dangerous. And the car was already sliding like that, almost without snow, and that's when it's just going straight. I don't want to know how it made it around the bends. :facepalm:

I hope it arrived at its destination without damage. :pray:

I definitely overtook the car as fast as I could so that we were safe. It was only going about 20 to 30 km/h. 🚗

• Like 5

11 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is so sweet, him acknowledging his fans like this. He truly seems grateful ❤️
I’m happy that you were able to give him your collective gift to make him smile 🥰 and love all the languages you put on the card!! It is the representation of the fanbase and it makes me so happy that you have done that! Thank you!!

Thank you for your message @holdingyourdrink Michelle :fangurl:
We were 8 persons to participate for this gift from 5 different countries :wink2: 

• Like 4