Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX6fc5RF3s3/?utm_medium=copy_link

20211225_184408.jpg

And he deleted the stories from last night, about Ricky who ate all the strawberries that I wanted. :sneaky2: :roftl: :lmfao:

Forgive me one moment, but OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HE LIKED MY REPLY! I HAVE A LIKE FROM HIM! 👍 

I'm hyperventilating. Breath girl, breath! Whoo! 

:excite::boing::swoon::stretcher:  :wub2:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

Forgive me one moment, but OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HE LIKED MY REPLY! I HAVE A LIKE FROM HIM! 👍 

Nice Christmas gift, right? :biggrin2: Happy for you! I think @Serendipity felt the same yesterday, those haven't bern posted yet:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Congratulations! :hug:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Nice Christmas gift, right? :biggrin2: Happy for you! I think @Serendipity felt the same yesterday, those haven't bern posted yet:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 indeed @mellody it was such a nice surprise!!! Me and @holdingyourdrinkwere speculating that he was answering us while in the bathtube, what do you think dear @Hero??? 🤣🤣🤣:freak::teehee::fangurl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 indeed @mellody it was such a nice surprise!!! Me and @holdingyourdrinkwere speculating that he was answering us while in the bathtube, what do you think dear @Hero??? 🤣🤣🤣:freak::teehee::fangurl:

I just made you aware of the fact that the time he posted the story from the bathtub and the time he replied to your tweet happened to coincide! That’s all! :biggrin2:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I just made you aware of the fact that the time he posted the story from the bathtub and the time he replied to your tweet happened to coincide! That’s all! :biggrin2:

:naughty: Are you always such a keen observer of the time? :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Buenas tardes, buenas tardes? 

Most of the residents of the Miami metropolitan area speak Spanish at home, and the influence of Spanish can even be seen in many features of the local dialect of English. Miami is considered the "capital of Latin US" for its many bilingual corporations, banks, and media outlets that cater to international business. :wink2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language_in_the_United_States

Or what do you mean? :original:

• Like 3