Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

I’m so happy to be able to share with you this Christmas, the broadcast of the spectacular show at the Paris Philharmonic filmed a few weeks ago! It was such an intense moment. My two worlds colliding, the classical world of my early years and my own songwriting. To be part of a group of 120 musicians was both humbling and empowering. We will start with broadcasts on @cultureboxftv @france4 in France on Dec 22nd at prime time and @skyitalia in Italy on Dec 24th at 21.15 and Dec 25th at 19.05 , with more territories to follow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXgRejcAqpo/

mikainstagram

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, looks like in friends house? First I thought  that the fireplace was in a chalet in Vars. But no. It looks like a big house.

Looks like some hotel in a castle to me.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, krysady said:

It seems he was still in France the next day :wink2:

We got the information that he would go back the same evening to Tuscany but maybe it was not right? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, looks like in friends house? First I thought  that the fireplace was in a chalet in Vars. But no. It looks like a big house.

Probably it's like @mellody say, some castle available for booking :wink2:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

We got the information that he would go back the same evening to Tuscany but maybe it was not right? :dunno_grin:

From him? Anyway, now we know it was not the truth, and that fireplace didn't look like his from Tuscany :original:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Prisca said:

isn´t the hotel of one of his friends on the way back to Tuscany or a place in Swiss?

22 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

isn´t the hotel of one of his friends on the way back to Tuscany or a place in Swiss?

No idea where his friends live or have hotels, lol! :roftl: Anyway I suppose we should continue this discussion in the "where is Mika" thread. :teehee:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Maybe his road was closed because of an avalanche ????:wink2:

3 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I can't identify the tiny toy, a camel or dog ???

Mario is on the mantelpiece.

The guy is Giacomo Carrera ( X Factor person ) I think.

95c6be5a5c2f614dc27a563590bc6335_400x400

873453896_mikainstagram2021-12-2008.40story_0269285016_279012770954446_8909643007637917772_n.jpg.df9edbffaae45ddd6bdd9eead16b9fc7.jpg

I guess, it's a dog. :teehee:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hero said:

Snug. Is he still at the place he went to after Vars? Are those his friends the owners?

And is that a tiny toy camel on the mantelpiece? 

Mika, even when he posts we have more questions than answers! :naughty: :wub2:

6 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I can't identify the tiny toy, a camel or dog ???

Mario is on the mantelpiece.

The guy is Giacomo Carrera ( X Factor person ) I think.

95c6be5a5c2f614dc27a563590bc6335_400x400

873453896_mikainstagram2021-12-2008.40story_0269285016_279012770954446_8909643007637917772_n.jpg.df9edbffaae45ddd6bdd9eead16b9fc7.jpg

Ah thanks, I thought the guy looked somewhat familiar! I don't think Mika is in Vars, he has posted stories of travelling and from his home studio in Florence last week. From the first story I thought he might be with his family in Paris and has been playing with Beauregard's toys. :naughty: But if that guy is Giacomo Carrera, maybe he's just hanging out with friends in Italy. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Hero said:

From NY to Miami for Christmas? 

No doubt this time where he is going. :biggrin2:

Maybe he spends Christmas in New York? :dunno_grin:He has a lot of family there.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I'm seeing camels everywhere! :lol3:

Well I think this is the bag he's using, look what the colour is called! :biggrin2:

20211220_130135.thumb.png.7a9f5d87ac4f2081879fb1d825124c6f.png

🐫 🐪 🐫 

The price though! :jawdrop:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Ah thanks, I thought the guy looked somewhat familiar! I don't think Mika is in Vars, he has posted stories of travelling and from his home studio in Florence last week. From the first story I thought he might be with his family in Paris and has been playing with Beauregard's toys. :naughty: But if that guy is Giacomo Carrera, maybe he's just hanging out with friends in Italy. :dunno_grin:

First I thought he was already in US. The girl reminds Audrey. But when he posted another story from the elevator it's clear he was still in Europe 😁