Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

29 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ohhh „I See You“ is my heart song, because I’m just as much a little stalker as the narrator :lol3:

aren't we all - especially in this thread :naughty:

15 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Cat Relaxing GIF by The Dodo

:lmao:

Which makes me think, maybe he's having some beauty treatments this week, so he can keep on looking 10 years younger than he is, despite all the work and lack of sleep. :teehee: In any case, I do hope for him that he has a few days off for a change.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm still hoping he's had a few days off and been able to relax with Andy and the girls. :crossed: 

54 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think we need to summon @Priscafirst! Wait; aren’t you the Prisca Whisperer? This might actually work :biggrin2:

I am? :blink: When did that happen?

52 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I thought she is actually the Michelle Whisperer. :lmfao:

I'm multi talented. I can whisper in several directions. :lmfao:

42 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I see, you found the forum. :naughty::teehee:

We'll hear from him by Friday at the latest anyway. Let's hope he hasn't caught a bug again. :facepalm:

:bye: Mika

I hope you like the fact that the MFC has adopted two camels for you. :camel2::camel2:

We haven't heard from you in five days. You know, we are spoiled, 5 days are sooooo long for us. :pinkbow:

I hope you enjoy your social media free time. Cat Relaxing GIF by The Dodo

We know we'll hear from you on Friday. But it's also not forbidden to give a sign of life earlier on Instagram or Twitter. :fangurl:

PLEASE! :pray:  :puppy_eyes:

:fairy:

Thank you! :huglove:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Ok, Mika hasn't given any sign of life yet, but he visited me in another dimension. It happens so rarely that it's worth mentioning. I dreamt about Mika :lustslow: and not only that I was queuing. :rolleyes:

I did dream shortly after the last concert that Mika talked to me briefly three times, but otherwise I hardly ever dream about Mika.

I don't remember much. In the end, I and a few other fans were standing in his truck. The handbrake was on, but all of a sudden it was moving. And Mika: "My Citroën". Mika and Citroën? :blink: Do Citroën trucks exist? :lmfao:Mika stood next to the truck and I by the passenger seat. Mika seemed interested in his fans, but he was more concerned about his vehicle. I thought that because the vehicle was moving slowly and he was worried that there might be a bump or a scratch and no one was in danger. I didn't do anything about it at first because the truck was moving slowly and nothing would happen anyway (maybe not because it wasn't my job) and it would stop. But all of a sudden it was faster and I couldn't reach the handbrake that well, but I pulled it up. The truck came to a stop but hit a few parked bicycles/mopeds, but there was probably no damage.

I think I looked then at some papers that were written in German. I can't remember for sure if I said something like, I'm sorry, it's written in German. Then he smiled at me and had notes about car parts, some written in German and some in English. :blink:

I then woke up for some inexplicable reason: no alarm clock, no noise and not the time to get up. :rolleyes:

No :camel3: appeared in the dream. :biggrin2:

Sorry, I know this is not the dream thread, forgive me, please. :sorry:

• Haha 5

Oh boy. :facepalm:

Hmm, still quiet. Maybe if my whispering joins with yours we might have a better chance? *Ahem*

OI MIKA! GET ON YOUR BLOOMIN PHONE AND POST SOMETHING! 

Uh... pretty please and thank you.

:biggrin2: :fisch:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

Ok, Mika hasn't given any sign of life yet, but he visited me in another dimension. It happens so rarely that it's worth mentioning. I dreamt about Mika :lustslow: and not only that I was queuing. :rolleyes:

I did dream shortly after the last concert that Mika talked to me briefly three times, but otherwise I hardly ever dream about Mika.

I don't remember much. In the end, I and a few other fans were standing in his truck. The handbrake was on, but all of a sudden it was moving. And Mika: "My Citroën". Mika and Citroën? :blink: Do Citroën trucks exist? :lmfao:Mika stood next to the truck and I by the passenger seat. Mika seemed interested in his fans, but he was more concerned about his vehicle. I thought that because the vehicle was moving slowly and he was worried that there might be a bump or a scratch and no one was in danger. I didn't do anything about it at first because the truck was moving slowly and nothing would happen anyway (maybe not because it wasn't my job) and it would stop. But all of a sudden it was faster and I couldn't reach the handbrake that well, but I pulled it up. The truck came to a stop but hit a few parked bicycles/mopeds, but there was probably no damage.

I think I looked then at some papers that were written in German. I can't remember for sure if I said something like, I'm sorry, it's written in German. Then he smiled at me and had notes about car parts, some written in German and some in English. :blink:

I then woke up for some inexplicable reason: no alarm clock, no noise and not the time to get up. :rolleyes:

No :camel3: appeared in the dream. :biggrin2:

Sorry, I know this is not the dream thread, forgive me, please. :sorry:

25 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh boy. :facepalm:

Hmm, still quiet. Maybe if my whispering joins with yours we might have a better chance? *Ahem*

OI MIKA! GET ON YOUR BLOOMIN PHONE AND POST SOMETHING! 

Uh... pretty please and thank you.

:biggrin2: :fisch:

OK, so I am adding my vibes to the message.

Please Mika, let us know how are the camels in the zoo. 

Please, let us know where are you. 

Promise, we will not use our teleportation machin to bother you.

it's just we are women and we are always worrying if we don't have news from you.

Ashley Olsen Halloween GIF by Filmeditor 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Hm, maybe Prisca's whispering this time just worked to get him to appear in her dream. :teehee: So Anna and Andrea, let us know tomorrow if he visited your dreams as well tonight - maybe he's visiting fans in their dreams so he can get away from the camels. :roftl:

Btw not sure if we'll hear of him on Friday, or maybe just hear about him from the fans at the gig. You know how it is, if we expect him to post, it's more likely that he won't. 😅🙈

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Btw not sure if we'll hear of him on Friday, or maybe just hear about him from the fans at the gig. You know how it is, if we expect him to post, it's more likely that he won't. 😅🙈

Then at least we know where he is. 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hm, maybe Prisca's whispering this time just worked to get him to appear in her dream. :teehee: So Anna and Andrea, let us know tomorrow if he visited your dreams as well tonight - maybe he's visiting fans in their dreams 

Hahaha! He came in my dreams a few days ago 🤣 Actually I see him in my dreams very often. I stopped counting it.

In my dream he was going on a few days of vacations. And I told him selfishly " I am not happy that you are going on holidays because I already miss you. But don't worry tomorrow I will be ok."  And he kissed my cheek and got into a taxi .

Sad Cry GIF

• Like 4

3 hours ago, silver said:

Oh come on, a week is nothing compared to Mika droughts of old :wink2:

yes Silver i agree is nothing :lol3:to think that he is a lot without being heard a week is nothing .. who knows what the joker is preparing, who knows what Geraldine has to suffer poor :itsok::rolleyes:

remember i feel fresh i feel clean very very Geraldine ! :doh:le pouvre 

Edited by Paoletta

24 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Anyway for sure there is something to do with a camel. I am SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

camel fail GIF

Yeah, probably we're talking too much about camels, so he's avoiding social media, to avoid dreaming about them. :naughty: 🙈

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And at what moment we will show them?

Origin of Love?  ... "Thank God that you found me..???

See, he really needs to sing I See You.

OK, maybe not. :naughty:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Better I See You than I Only Love You when I'm Drunk :lol3:  I meas for the camel :bleh:

:lol3::lol3: the camel on stage oh Gosh

camel fail GIF

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 3