Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

5 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Unless it was only a phone interview :dunno: Mika can be in several places at the same time :naughty: 

Mika has superpowers! :naughty:

image.png.e5833bf3245c73e74ee9cc8bca894b21.png

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well, in that case, desert, Italy, NY :naughty:

yeah, again he could be anywhere really. :teehee: I was just thinking, as he said he has a wardrobe of 380m2 maybe every time we're wondering where he is, he got lost in his wardrobe? :roftl: That thing is bigger than my house! :shocked: Or he's busy sorting his clothes and shoes and tagging them with QR codes. :naughty:

Still doesn't help, because, where is this wardrobe? Or is it really just one, or does he have one in each country he usually goes to and it just all adds up to 380m2? 🤔

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 6/4/2022 at 12:13 AM, Hero said:

As always, the more he tells us, the more questions we have. :lol3:

Well, we know where he'll be on Monday. :teehee: Not thanks to him (as he said next weekend while it's this Monday :lmfao:), but we know. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So, where is he now, any thoughts? Was NY just a quick trip from the desert and he went back there? Or is he still in NY? Miami? Italy? France? :dunno_grin: At least he's posting a little, but no clue as to where he is, where the video was shot, etc.

Maybe he's on the moon together with Subwoolfer, and he can't post more because they're taking up all the bandwidth with their posts. :naughty:

:lmao:

Or maybe he joined Subwoolfer after Eurovision, we'd never know under that mask, lol! :naughty:

• Haha 5

I think he was in the desert the few days last week when we didn't hear from him. :dunno_grin:

Nice of him to update us in his stories about where he is! :mikalove: Paris already, in the studio today... well and I suppose the video was shot in Italy, as his coworkers on it are mostly Italian.

And between Disney and Caribana... maybe more studio work in Paris? Guess he's still recording that French album. Maybe the studio in Rome is for the English one, and the one in Paris for the French one - or he does both in both countries, depending on where he is? :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What do you mean by working in the studio? Did I miss something?

In his story on the motorbike he says "in the studio this afternoon", doesn't he? At least that's what I understand, the sound on the motorbike is always a bit bad.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

In his story on the motorbike he says "in the studio this afternoon", doesn't he? At least that's what I understand, the sound on the motorbike is always a bit bad.

I understand saturday instead of afternoon , even if I think he wanted to say Sunday, given that Saturday is tomorrow and he has the Disney show. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I understand saturday instead of afternoon , even if I think he wanted to say Sunday, given that Saturday is tomorrow and he has the Disney show. :dunno:

Well Disney is only in the evening, but he says "I'm doing the show in(?) Disney tomorrow", so it wouldn't make sense to say Saturday after that. I'm pretty sure he says "this afternoon", but "I'm in the studio" could possibly be sth different, the crackling noises are too loud that moment so I make it out mainly from lip reading, lol! 😅

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well Disney is only in the evening, but he says "I'm doing the show in(?) Disney tomorrow", so it wouldn't make sense to say Saturday after that. I'm pretty sure he says "this afternoon", but "I'm in the studio" could possibly be sth different, the crackling noises are too loud that moment so I make it out mainly from lip reading, lol! 😅

You're right. He says "this afternoon" 😊

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hmm. No postes since June 11th???

So where is Mika now?

Yesterday morning he was in North England.

Now he posts a story that he will take a plane in 2 hours....

Well. He has  projets we are aware already. And for sure twice more we don't know anything about :lol3:

Finishing two albums - in French and in English, finishing the symphonique music to a movie about a camel... something new he can't  tell us now...

So our little camel in Chester zoo... has Mika read our birthday thread and he knows already about the camel adoption? Maybe he went the to say hello to his new baby?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, silver said:

We know he has been to Leeds before to rehearse songs, so maybe another musical event is planned :dunno_grin:

Maybe a tour in UK? Well, first it can be in France.

Or they record the symphonic music with an orchestra?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yesterday morning he was in North England.

I live in the North of England and can confirm that Mika stopped over at my place to have a 3 course meal and then serenade me with new music...... :fisch:

Waking Up GIF

Ok so that might not have really happened, and may have all been just a dream I had... ☹

Seriously though, when he's in my part if the world you'd think he'd have the decency to come and say hello! 😄

Jonathan Ross (TV presenter) was in a little village just up the road from me yesterday too, I think he's had Mika on his talk show a long time ago and he was the judge on Masked Singer UK who kept saying Poodle was Mika! :uhno:

Maybe Jonathan Ross and Mika being here at the same time are connected? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

His next gig is only on Saturday, so he has a week now to work on whatever he's working on. One of the many options - or maybe a different one every day? :teehee: Who knows with him... :dunno_grin:

As for Northern England... after he said in Colmar that he'd have to get up early the next day for a new adventure, our first guess was that it'd be something for Eurovision, and indeed the next day it was announced that Eurovision would be in the UK. I wonder if he's maybe writing a song that could compete for the UK in Eurovision - Co-writing with someone who is in Northern England? Or maybe he even changed his mind and would enter the contest himself for the UK? (So far he said he'd only compete for Lebanon) ... or something else, like artistic direction, as he did for Star Academy in Canada, or stage design, etc. - anyway my feeling is that it has to do with Eurovision in some way.

• Like 5