Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

I saw the stories of another choir member. They landed at Florence airport on Saturday night but their hotel was near Trasimeno lake in Umbria. On Sunday they had lunch and dinner with Max, Vincent, the Italian sound technician and there was also Geraldine. In the evening she was in a car wearing an elegant dress. So I think there was a private event in the Umbria hills. 

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I saw the stories of another choir member. They landed at Florence airport on Saturday night but their hotel was near Trasimeno lake in Umbria. On Sunday they had lunch and dinner with Max, Vincent, the Italian sound technician and there was also Geraldine. In the evening she was in a car wearing an elegant dress. So I think there was a private event in the Umbria hills. 

And right after, Mika hopped on a plane to Paris. :lol3: :dog:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Soooo what is he doing in Paris? More studio time? Doing interviews? Filming something? 

Or is he just making and enjoying his popcorn machine? I know what I would do all day! By now he must have perfected his popcorn making techniques :biggrin2:

Finishing / working on his French album? :dunno_grin: I'd love to know how far he is with it. He might do it like with the soundtrack, tell us about it a few hours before the release. :insane: Bye-bye to anticipation and pre-promo. 🙈 Or maybe he's just not finished yet. In Cheltenham he talked about a "grueling schedule" for this summer... in July that's definitely the gigs, but maybe he has to finish his album before Japan?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

In Cheltenham he talked about a "grueling schedule" for this summer...

Yes! I almost forgot, but noticed too when he said that. The gigs are almost back to back from the 8th of June until the 5th of August, but (as far as we know!) there is not much around it…. Yet…. So who knows what else he will announce? 

His schedule last year was insanely grueling though! Not only did he have the back to back gigs, he also had a North American Tour, ESC and The Piano AND the soundtrack going on. Did he notice last year that it was maybe all a tad much? So now it’s “just grueling”? :aah:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I'd love to know how far he is with it.

Oh, same! I feel like whenever I hear some mention of it I have to refrain from squealing embarassingly. He hasn`t shown any bits of new songs at all, right?

7 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Oh, same! I feel like whenever I hear some mention of it I have to refrain from squealing embarassingly. He hasn`t shown any bits of new songs at all, right?

He has shown one of the French ones

And last year we got a few snippets of English songs that he wrote with Amy Wadge, but no idea if we'll ever hear them again. :emot-sad: They were beautiful, especially the "Baby if I were you" one, I loved that. And he seemed so proud to show them too, while now there's just silence... :tumbleweed:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

He has shown one from the French ones

And last year we got a few snippets of English songs that he wrote with Amy Wadge, but no idea if we'll ever hear them again. :emot-sad: They were beautiful, especially the "Baby if I were you" one, I loved that. And he seemed so proud to show them too, while now there's just silence... :tumbleweed:

Oh wow, that is amazing! This will probably sate my album-hunger for a while...Mika please show us more soon! :crossed:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

He has shown one of the French ones

How could I forget about this one!? :facepalm: I’m the worst fan :lol3:

• Haha 3

Btw, random fun fact, remember when I was all "wow cool I want that!" about the Midi keyboard from that story with the French song? Look what I got for my bday! :biggrin2: 

20230502_225537.jpg

It's the bigger version with 61 keys, I tried it out for the first time today and already love it much more than my older Midi keyboard (which is actually not that old, just a year or two, but the keys didn't match my fingers). :wub2: 

And now I should clean up my desk, so I have enough space for it, lol! :lol3: 🙈

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

How could I forget about this one!? :facepalm: I’m the worst fan :lol3:

You just have different priorities. :lol3: I might forget places Mika went to, people he interacted with, artwork he recommended, etc. - but I don't think I'd forget a song he wrote. :wub2: It's good that we all have our unique focuses, so together we're the best team! :biggrin2:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

You just have different priorities. :lol3: I might forget places Mika went to, people he interacted with, artwork he recommended, etc. - but I don't think I'd forget a song he wrote. :wub2: It's good that we all have our unique focuses, so together we're the best team! :biggrin2:

Thank you for saving my butt :lol3:❤️

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If you know only 4 chords you can play most of the popular songs of the world 😜

The chord progression is C G Am F.

Good luck 😜

At 40' Happy Ending(found on Tiktok account onemanandhistripod )

Haha yes, the good old 4 chord song. :lol3: Here's the original, it's much longer:

On their own YT account they even have a music video, but that's without Happy Ending :(

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

:wub2: Probably Andy and Adam will shoot a documentary video of Mika's Asia Tour ( including sightseeing ).

adambgoodall

IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/adambgoodall/3095917163302681952/

"A very whistlestop trip back home to NY before Italy, Japan and Korea."

adamgoodall.thumb.jpg.9f561de869e5c55980ad2a8716dad384.jpg

Snapinsta.app_344789672_975855730107606_6080934875092692321_n_1179.thumb.jpg.2640c8c966cd8c1c6affe77a835ee5b7.jpg

And a bunch of Tiktok videos, just like they did in Cheltenham! I can’t wait!! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

:wub2: Probably Andy and Adam will shoot a documentary video of Mika's Asia Tour ( including sightseeing ).

adambgoodall

IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/adambgoodall/3095917163302681952/

"A very whistlestop trip back home to NY before Italy, Japan and Korea."

adamgoodall.thumb.jpg.9f561de869e5c55980ad2a8716dad384.jpg

Snapinsta.app_344789672_975855730107606_6080934875092692321_n_1179.thumb.jpg.2640c8c966cd8c1c6affe77a835ee5b7.jpg

So who's looking after the girls? Someone who's staying at Mika's Tuscany home?

3 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I wasn't expecting  a fan to know that kind of detail.  Has Mika mentioned it over the years?

dfordogs has posted pics of Mel and Amira many times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1