Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It’s less than three weeks until Disney Pride! I suspect he is attending his brother’s wedding in the next week or the week before Disney 

I rather thought he would spend the next two weeks in the desert (?) as he mentioned in his IG live + Adam was staying at Mika’s house and posted a story the other day saying “goodbye see you in two weeks in NY” to one of his friends 
who knowsss :dunno:

• Like 2

The wedding could also be in the UK? I remember this cottage where Mika was a few months ago, maybe it was preparations for the wedding there? :dunno_grin:

Anyway yes, for now it looks like he might be going to Italy. Then again, he could've been live at Domenica In too, if he's going there anyway? And it's radio, so maybe it's enough if he connects by phone.

But Andy and Adam seem to be at Mika's home in Tuscany, and I could imagine they're going to Morocco together, so before going to Morocco, maybe Mika goes there... or they meet in Morocco?

The wedding could also be in between the festival dates...

And another thing I'm wondering is about that pic of Mika with the yellow hoodie... that green thing next to him is a person, I only just noticed that! :doh: Thought it was some decoration or furniture. 🙈 Maybe it means the French album will be a feature? With Doriand and that other guy from Danser entre hommes? Or with Ofenbach? Or, as the pic is used for the Italian radio announcement (tho they used a different one on twitter, so maybe they just used it because it's a current promo pic?), maybe a collab in Italy? Would be nice to see a collab with Laura Pausini, I loved their duet and the vibe between them on Eurovision. :wub2: But I doubt he'd announce another song in Italy just after releasing Yoyo.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

The wedding could also be in the UK? I remember this cottage where Mika was a few months ago, maybe it was preparations for the wedding there? :dunno_grin:

Anyway yes, for now it looks like he might be going to Italy. Then again, he could've been live at Domenica In too, if he's going there anyway? And it's radio, so maybe it's enough if he connects by phone.

But Andy and Adam seem to be at Mika's home in Tuscany, and I could imagine they're going to Morocco together, so before going to Morocco, maybe Mika goes there... or they meet in Morocco?

The wedding could also be in between the festival dates...

And another thing I'm wondering is about that pic of Mika with the yellow hoodie... that green thing next to him is a person, I only just noticed that! :doh: Thought it was some decoration or furniture. 🙈 Maybe it means the French album will be a feature? With Doriand and that other guy from Danser entre hommes? Or with Ofenbach? Or, as the pic is used for the Italian radio announcement (tho they used a different one on twitter, so maybe they just used it because it's a current promo pic?), maybe a collab in Italy? Would be nice to see a collab with Laura Pausini, I loved their duet and the vibe between them on Eurovision. :wub2: But I doubt he'd announce another song in Italy just after releasing Yoyo.

Ha ha ha! So many questions in one post?????

Yes, it would be in the UK as well :lol3: In the cottage :thumb_yello:  Let's wait. This is what we are masters of :wink2:

Morocco maybe - if they have some dates scheduled with the tribal musicians.

This green thing on a photo looks like an armchair. I will be at work tomorrow so I will listen the podcast when I'm back home.

• Like 2

I don't know if I well understood the RTL interview.

But it seems that the great video maker will not come to Europe (some immigration problems) and Mika will direct the video! He didn't want to mention his name as the situation has changed. But we know already who it was, as Mika mentioned it in another interview some time ago.

The guy wanted to direct via Zoom but Mika didn't agree.

So they completely changed the script and Mika for the first time will direct the shooting. Well, he added that it will be a team work.

He didn't want to tell where, in which country they will work.Only that it will happen this Thursday.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 5/24/2022 at 6:55 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He didn't want to tell where, in which country they will work.Only that it will happen this Thursday.

As he was in Italy and in the studio, maybe Rome?

Anyway, he also said he'd be going to New York just for a day, so if the video shoot is already over, he might already be on his way to New York. :naughty:

• Like 2

On 5/23/2022 at 1:17 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha! So many questions in one post?????

Yes, it would be in the UK as well :lol3: In the cottage :thumb_yello:  Let's wait. This is what we are masters of :wink2:

Morocco maybe - if they have some dates scheduled with the tribal musicians.

This green thing on a photo looks like an armchair. I will be at work tomorrow so I will listen the podcast when I'm back home.

the Fortunè wedding right?

• Like 2

On 5/24/2022 at 6:55 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't know if I well understood the RTL interview.

But it seems that the great video maker will not come to Europe (some immigration problems) and Mika will direct the video! He didn't want to mention his name as the situation has changed. But we know already who it was, as Mika mentioned it in another interview some time ago.

The guy wanted to direct via Zoom but Mika didn't agree.

So they completely changed the script and Mika for the first time will direct the shooting. Well, he added that it will be a team work.

I hope Andy is the new codirector with Mika :wink2: Each time he films Mika he is at his best :wub2:

Actually if they used the Yo Yo performance at The Voice final it would be fabulous too :swoon:

• Like 4

He's going quiet again... guess he really might be on his NY trip for the super secret soundcheck / recording of whatever. I understand that he easily gets bored when he doesn't have at least 4 things going on at the same time, I just wish he wouldn't forget to stay in contact with his fans during all that ... I mean, he's making the music video for his audience and not for himself, I suppose? Would have loved if he had shared a few pix from the shoot, as he did from the Ice Cream shoot in Barcelona.

Ah well, maybe he just likes treating us like a Yoyo. :teehee: Isn't it what he said to the Star Academy students? "un peu, un peu, beaucoup, rien." :rolleyes:  Nothing or not much for weeks, and then so much at once that it's hard to keep up.

Can't wait for the tour to start, then at least we know where he is. :naughty:

• Like 5

From what I understood in the twitter snippet, Mika said in the RFM interview that he'd be with the Berbers this week, to record the soundtrack, so I suppose that explains his silence... the desert has no Wifi. :teehee: :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, mellody said:

From what I understood in the twitter snippet, Mika said in the RFM interview that he'd be with the Berbers this week, to record the soundtrack, so I suppose that explains his silence... the desert has no Wifi. :teehee: :dunno_grin:

I also think that this week is there... because it's also a nice trip for a birthday present:yay:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, mellody said:

Yeahh or maybe he's busy...

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, mellody said:

I feel like he says that he's going to the desert next week every week :naughty:

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, carafon said:

I feel like he says that he's going to the desert next week every week :naughty:

But maybe he's already in the desert and he's got a bit lost?! It's a big place after all! 😆

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

But maybe he's already in the desert and he's got a bit lost?! It's a big place after all! 😆

Hopefully he has at least a :camel3: with him. :glasses:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Poor Mika...and poor us...let's all go rescue him :wink2:

I hope he has a good guide with him :pray:

• Like 2