Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

We don't see much of the hair. :teehee:

It's still there at the sides. I don't think he shaved just the top of his head. :teehee: Maybe it's rainbow coloured, we don't see that, but I'm sure it's still there. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Sweet of Mika to let us know about being on the way to the airport yesterday. :wub2: I suppose he went directly to Boston, for the tour preproduction, as he said. Can't wait to see his stories and posts from rehearsals and tour preparations! :excite: 

So I suppose the band won't be part of the changes, with new people I don't think 3 days of rehearsals would be enough? :dunno_grin: I thought Alban Claudin would be his keyboarder, but he seems to have other stuff to do, from what I can tell from his stories - so maybe Mitch will be back for the NA tour? I'd love that, they were such a good team on the Revelation tour!

Love the idea with the flowers for each gig! I wonder if he'll do that in Europe as well... I remember 2010 in Cattolica where we bought over 100 flowers on the gig day, to hold them up during the show. It was so hot though that they didn't look exactly fresh anymore in the evening. :facepalm: Although we had prepared them with wet paper towels. Mika is smart to use the tulips for a seated gig, tulips usually are too delicate to survive long without water. Anyway it's not August in Italy but April in North America, the weather will surely be more suitable for bringing flowers, even to the queue at a standing gig. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mellody said:

Love the idea with the flowers for each gig! I wonder if he'll do that in Europe as well... I remember 2010 in Cattolica where we bought over 100 flowers on the gig day, to hold them up during the show. It was so hot though that they didn't look exactly fresh anymore in the evening. :facepalm: Although we had prepared them with wet paper towels. Mika is smart to use the tulips for a seated gig, tulips usually are too delicate to survive long without water. Anyway it's not August in Italy but April in North America, the weather will surely be more suitable for bringing flowers, even to the queue at a standing gig. :naughty:

Love this idea as well! I’m not sure what his plans are with the flowers, but I’m going to integrate them in my flowercrown (if I’m that crafty), so I don’t have to carry it around with me :biggrin2: and therefore they will be artificial… so they still look fresh and nice! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Love this idea as well! I’m not sure what his plans are with the flowers, but I’m going to integrate them in my flowercrown (if I’m that crafty), so I don’t have to carry it around with me :biggrin2: and therefore they will be artificial… so they still look fresh and nice! 

will you make a flowercrown for Mika as well, so he can look like in your beautiful drawings? :wub2: Having said that, I wonder if he'll be sticking flowers in those basket crowns, I suppose that might work...

So after what Mika wrote yesterday, I thought he'd post at least once a day with all those things he mentioned, as there's not that much time left til the tourstart... but well, in the US it's only afternoon, I have to get used again to seeing his posts and stories only the next morning. :lol: Which is ok, I love seeing them as they happen, but waking up to new Mika content is always a good start to the day. :blush:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

will you make a flowercrown for Mika as well, so he can look like in your beautiful drawings? :wub2: Having said that, I wonder if he'll be sticking flowers in those basket crowns, I suppose that might work...

Aww 🥰 well, unfortunately I’m not that crafty :facepalm: but I will try to make a beautiful flower crown that he is allowed to borrow (in Mika language it means confiscating :lol: which is perfectly fine as well). I think it will look better on him anyway :wink2:

• Like 5

On 3/31/2022 at 5:21 PM, mellody said:

So will he post all his big changes on April 1st, just to confuse us?! :freak: :doh:

Yeah, and then we don't know if we should believe it or not. :aah:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mellody said:

So will he post all his big changes on April 1st, just to confuse us?! :freak: :doh:

He kind of is the king of bad April fools jokes, remember? The one time he told his family his grandmum had died… :facepalm:

And it wouldn’t be Mika if he would not leave us utterly confused :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like h'is not ready yet. Forgot his clothes? Lost luggage? :lol3:

Or maybe he will perform nacked as he used to do before.  Remembering old times. 

:das:

31901_428010333947793_1633518573_n.jpg

311883_2046043277506_1437138365_31635766_1419896471_n-1-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like h'is not ready yet. Forgot his clothes? Lost luggage? :lol3:

He said ready and waiting, maybe he just decided to get rid of his shirt because he's bored. :naughty:  

9 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Or maybe he will perform nacked as he used to do before.  Remembering old times. 

:swoon:

Interesting to see that in comparison to now (or last year... maybe he was too busy recently to keep working out that much). I really liked his 2010 body, but the arms aren't bad either in the current pics. :wub2: Just the shoulder part is a bit too much for my liking, especially the muscles between shoulders and neck. Anyway he surely is happy with his body now, he talked about wanting more muscles for years, happy for him that he fulfilled his dream. :wub2: And happy for us too, because he obviously enjoys showing the result. :biggrin2:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, mellody said:

He said ready and waiting, maybe he just decided to get rid of his shirt because he's bored. :naughty: 

Soon we will know. :naughty:

• Like 2

So now we can wonder again where he might be - guess he'll stay in the same place til next week (or at least til he has recovered), and I would assume either Boston or New York. Unless he travelled to Montreal. But if he really has Covid (sounds like it, as his band and crew are affected as well) he might not have been allowed to cross the border to Canada. Surely hasn't gotten on a plane when he's ill, so that limits his options to confuse us, lol! :teehee: Maybe he's staying with family, I remember from last year that he has some relatives in that area.

So for another week it's waiting mode... :wait: :tumbleweed: I hope he'll post a few things if he happens to get bored while recovering. Or just to keep in touch with us. :blush: To distract us and himself from waiting. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

On 4/1/2022 at 4:47 AM, Mikasister said:

Dear oh dear, I'm away for a few days and you turn this into the gasmics thread! :naughty:

• Haha 5

On 4/8/2022 at 5:44 AM, Hero said:

Dear oh dear, I'm away for a few days and you turn this into the gasmics thread! :naughty:

As if you mind... :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

So, obviously Mika is in Miami! I wouldn't have expected that, but makes sense, I suppose he has his doctors there who know him, and he doesn't have to pay for a hotel. If he has to pay for hotels for his whole crew for a week in NY, I'm sure that's expensive enough. :shocked: Besides, it's nicer to be at home, especially when you're ill. So glad to see him happy & healthy again!

I was thinking yesterday, what if the changes he hinted at are actually changes we love? Like letting his hair grow to the superfluff it was in 2007, or interacting more with fans on social media, or doing regular Insta lives, or starting to do selfies with everyone after the show, or not disappearing from socials for weeks, without a warning. :naughty: I know those aren't very realistic, but who knows? He said he has surprises for us. :glasses3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 11:00 AM, mellody said:

letting his hair grow to the superfluff it was in 2007, or interacting more with fans on social media

the hair is still long and curly, he interacts with fans a lot at shows, and today also with Nina on Twitter and Instagram ... I'm starting to enjoy this change thing. :naughty:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

el pelo sigue largo y rizado, interactúa mucho con los fans en los shows, y hoy también con Nina en Twitter e Instagram... Estoy empezando a disfrutar esto del cambio.:travieso:

who is nina I just added myself on Instagram, it would be a dream come true if mika mentioned me on Instagram or Twitter. What should I do??:boat:

(sorry if you don't understand my English very well, I don't know)

4 minutes ago, KAMI_83 said:

who is nina I just added myself on Instagram, it would be a dream come true if mika mentioned me on Instagram or Twitter. What should I do??:boat:

(sorry if you don't understand my English very well, I don't know)

Nina is @tiibeton MFC.

There is no way to know what Mika will reply to or who he will mention, it's just luck

• Thanks 1