Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Or ..... Switzerland!

Vincent Bidal's story says "tomorrow with Mika" and the location Gstaad/Switzerland

Ah ok, well maybe it's easier to get there from Paris... maybe he's taking the car with Andy? Or he gets a private jet / helicopter flight from Paris, as it's probably a private gig... :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Hero said:

Any news from Gstaad? :biggrin2:

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Probably it's a private gig for Chanel.

Why do you think it's Chanel? The guy who posted these videos also posted a few stories of the location, and there are lots of toys on the tables. Penelope Cruz is there as well.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

Why do you think it's Chanel? The guy who posted these videos also posted a few stories of the location, and there are lots of toys on the tables. Penelope Cruz is there as well.

I don't know. She had a photo session for Chanel 3 days ago.

But it can be something completely different.

We will learn soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Hmm, this might be from the Keep it Simple videoshoot? I don't think Vianney was in Gstaad yesterday, or was he?

Edit: Yes, it's from the videoshoot, same place, same shoes. ;) I moved your post to the Keep it Simple news thread.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hmm, this might be from the Keep it Simple videoshoot? I don't think Vianney was in Gstaad yesterday, or was he?

Edit: Yes, it's from the videoshoot, same place, same shoes. ;) I moved your post to the Keep it Simple news thread.

Facebook

I don't know who he is,vianneymusique ( Vianney ), cath.cello ( Vianney's wife ) vianneymusique and raniabedia ( The Voice ) following...
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Facebook

I don't know who he is,vianneymusique ( Vianney ), cath.cello ( Vianney's wife ) vianneymusique and raniabedia ( The Voice ) following...

Looks like it's Mika's friend, He makes cakes, takes photos...

He was with Mike at the concert of Veronique Sanson in Paris in November.

On the story with Mika he invites Mika for skying in his region.

EDIT. It looks like he used to be a mayor of Monetier-Allemont city.

image.thumb.png.83c14eb8858007edc24f78fb5bf551fd.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Facebook

He might be Vianney's wife brother or a relative of hers,  they have the same name "Robert"  :dunno:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

So, where is he now? :wait: Is he angry with us that we didn't believe him that he was in Leeds with Lang Lang this Wednesday? :teehee: Deb said on the live that someone claimed on Twitter that they saw him on a train in the UK on Wednesday. While I think he might be in Paris in the studio again. Or is he working on another top secret project? Preparing the Casa Mika version for the UK, as The Piano is such a success? Or planning a full UK tour? :biggrin2: :cloud:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, where is he now? :wait: Is he angry with us that we didn't believe him that he was in Leeds with Lang Lang this Wednesday? :teehee: Deb said on the live that someone claimed on Twitter that they saw him on a train in the UK on Wednesday. While I think he might be in Paris in the studio again. Or is he working on another top secret project? Preparing the Casa Mika version for the UK, as The Piano is such a success? Or planning a full UK tour? :biggrin2: :cloud:

Maybe he is reading our cheese thread he gave birth to by accident :naughty:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

Preparing the Casa Mika version for the UK, as The Piano is such a success? Or planning a full UK tour? :biggrin2: :cloud:

Do you know what would be absolute awesome? A Casa Mika tour! 😁

Combining the atmosphere and energy of a Mika concert with everything he also did on the TV show, but do it on a big stage (arena stages maybe?) now that's something I would love to see! Especially if Mika dug out the set pieces from Casa Mika to put on stage and had special guests along with him too AND he could interact with the audience more and get people up on stage with him, not only to sing but take part in fun activities too!

Oh just thinking about something like this has me... :cloud:

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, mellody said:

Deb said on the live that someone claimed on Twitter that they saw him on a train in the UK on Wednesday.

This is the tweet, I've seen it too:

Edited by krysady
  • Thanks 2

I've been thinking about something else instead.

Have you noticed the time gap in Mika's gig dates?

26.04 Cheltenham, UK / Cheltenham Jazz Festival  
23.05 Osaka, Japan / Namba Hatch

Eurovision 2023 in Liverpool is from May 9 to 13.  I've been wondering if Mika might be a guest commentator  on a  TV or radio program in the UK for the contest since he has first-hand knowledge of what happens.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, krysady said:

This is the tweet, I've seen it too:

Hm, but does that mean they've seen him or is it just wishful thinking, maybe because they think The Piano is live? :dunno: Or they saw a lookalike.

3 hours ago, mellody said:

More Casa Mika  please and more concert dates please :cloud:

Maybe @Priscacan whisper to him? :bow:

I can try but will it work? 

Hi dear  Mika,  we already miss you and we would love to see pics of you this week end please :bow: We promise we won't eat all the brie and save some for you and the girls :dog:  :dog:

It would be so sweet of you to update us :wub2:

Thanks  a million in advance from all of us  :group_hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Hm, but does that mean they've seen him or is it just wishful thinking, maybe because they think The Piano is live? :dunno: Or they saw a lookalike.

Good question, but I'm not sure that guy even watched the Piano, there's no comments about it on his twitter...  so who knows :dunno:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SusanT said:

I've been thinking about something else instead.

Have you noticed the time gap in Mika's gig dates?

26.04 Cheltenham, UK / Cheltenham Jazz Festival  
23.05 Osaka, Japan / Namba Hatch

Eurovision 2023 in Liverpool is from May 9 to 13.  I've been wondering if Mika might be a guest commentator  on a  TV or radio program in the UK for the contest since he has first-hand knowledge of what happens.  

I see he's not on the hosts' list

• Thanks 1