Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

So the last 2 nights I dreamt about what it might be that Mika will release in July. :teehee: Yesterday night I dreamt it was an EP with 4 new songs. Last night I dreamt it was an art exhibition.  Funnily, the moment I woke up I was absolutely sure it would be what I had just dreamt about, like "of course, that's it!" :doh: As if. He hasn't really given any hints. Except maybe the song snippet from his stories, but that is more likely for an album, I won't really hold my breath for new music that soon. Although secretly of course... :crossed: Maybe that's why I dreamt of the art exhibition last night, because I didn't believe in my EP dream. :naughty:

Well, let's see if I have some more ideas in my dreams tonight, lol! :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, mellody said:

So the last 2 nights I dreamt about what it might be that Mika will release in July. :teehee: Yesterday night I dreamt it was an EP with 4 new songs. Last night I dreamt it was an art exhibition.  Funnily, the moment I woke up I was absolutely sure it would be what I had just dreamt about, like "of course, that's it!" :doh: As if. He hasn't really given any hints. Except maybe the song snippet from his stories, but that is more likely for an album, I won't really hold my breath for new music that soon. Although secretly of course... :crossed: Maybe that's why I dreamt of the art exhibition last night, because I didn't believe in my EP dream. knows what's cooking .. but .. sure that if it's really an Ep .. I'm super happy .. wait

Well, let's see if I have some more ideas in my dreams tonight, lol! :lmfao:

@mellody very interesting .. yes you're right who knows what's cooking .. but .. sure that if it's really an Ep .. I'm super happy .. wait... :crossed:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1

Good morning Mika :bye:

Any news for us? :original:

When is the registration of the auditions for X Factor taking place? :original:

:pray:   :puppy_eyes:

:fairy:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Good morning Mika :bye:

Any news for us? :original:

When is the registration of the auditions taking place? :original:

:pray:   :puppy_eyes:

:fairy:

Mika: Relaaaax take it eassssy!!!!  :naughty:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

When is the registration of the auditions for X Factor taking place? :original:

I think it's already started. Emma has posted yesterday something (not evident) and X Factor showed a new presenter Ludovico Tersigni in the studio - for the first time.

But I think they are not allowed to show too much.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it's already started. Emma has posted yesterday something (not evident) and X Factor showed a new presenter Ludovico Tersigni in the studio - for the first time.

But I think they are not allowed to show too much.

I was wondering... because last year they published an official photo of the judges on the first day of filming.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, mellody said:

I was wondering... because last year they published an official photo of the judges on the first day of filming.

I've checked the page on my website for X Factor 2020.

The production team met for dinner  the 30/06/2020.

The first recording was the 06/07/2020.

This year they met for dinner the 26/06/2021. 

I can see on Instagram that yesterday (29/06) Emma was travelling somewhere for a concert (she hates flying).

So it looks like the Stories from the X Factor studio was just a tour for Ludovico, who replaced Alessandro Cattelan.

But I think very soon the recording will start. Maybe this week? 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I can see on Instagram that yesterday (29/06) Emma was travelling somewhere for a concert (she hates flying).

So it looks like the Stories from the X Factor studio was just a tour for Ludovico, who replaced Alessandro Cattelan.

I think they started to record on Sunday. There were several stories of XF crew on that day saying XF Day 1. Manuelito and Emma also posted some stories while going to the studio. Moreover, XF account reposted some stories of the contestants that were just arrived in Rome for the audictions. 

Emma yesterday took a plane to go to a festival in Puglia and she said in a story that she couldn't stop with the fans because she had to fly back immediately cause today she has to work. So I think they have already started with the recordings. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

I think they started to record on Sunday. There were several stories of XF crew on that day saying XF Day 1. Manuelito and Emma also posted some stories while going to the studio. Moreover, XF account reposted some stories of the contestants that were just arrived in Rome for the audictions. 

Emma yesterday took a plane to go to a festival in Puglia and she said in a story that she couldn't stop with the fans because she had to fly back immediately cause today she has to work. So I think they have already started with the recordings. 

Yes, I've seen the stories.

All this is a little bit confusing without comments.

But anyway something is going on :das:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska :thumb_yello:

• Like 1