Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

29 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Always the same songs :sweatdrop:  I know that are the ones ppl that are not fan know but still...buffff

Don't forget that this concert is not for fans.

I can imagine that most of the audience hear Mika's songs once a year or maybe not al all.

We are used to listen to Mika on a daily basis. But the world doesn't end up on the fanbase.

For Mika it's a challenge to sing to random people.

And as @Hero sais - it would be a waste of time to sing new songs for them. Catchy songs from the past is a good choice. People can dance and maybe sing some lines from the songs they heard already long time ago.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Hero said:

Don't worry, he is working on new songs. The old classics are his 'bread and butter' songs that keep non-fans entertained and paying. He's not going to waste new material on them. We'll hear it when he's ready. :huglove:

I know not new songs but he has more than one album  with catchy and beautiful songs to entertain and make dance to the audience.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I know not new songs but he has more than one album  with catchy and beautiful songs to entertain and make dance to the audience.

Oh, definitely. To be fair, we only saw a small clip of one song, we don't know the playlist. Maybe he followed it with Platform Ballerinas or Ice Cream. 

I thought it was strange that he was sitting down to sing Love Today. Must be a tiny stage! 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh, definitely. To be fair, we only saw a small clip of one song, we don't know the playlist. Maybe he followed it with Platform Ballerinas or Ice Cream. 

I thought it was strange that he was sitting down to sing Love Today. Must be a tiny stage! 

Or he  was tired, you know traveling from one place to another is tiring 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hero said:

LT, BG, GK and for what I've seen in his recent stories he is going to perform next to the sea and the sound check sounds like Lollipop

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

LT, BG, GK and for what I've seen in his recent stories he is going to perform next to the sea and the sound check sounds like Lollipop

Wasn’t that just the Soundcheck from yesterday? And he is posting it now. I don’t think he will perform twice. The table looks like the dinner table from yesterday. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I just wanted to post this video from yesterday as an idea for our MFC meeting in October 😜

At the risk of repeating myself: Should we rob a bank? :das:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wasn’t that just the Soundcheck from yesterday? And he is posting it now. I don’t think he will perform twice. The table looks like the dinner table from yesterday. 

Ups. I didn't know :dunno_grin:but everything looks so  :cloud:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hmm, now when I am watching the evening videos I find out that it's not an indoor stage! The dark background is not a wall. I was sure that the Chopard logo behind Mika was displayed on the background. But in a daylight it's a cardboard at the beach. :hypo:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hmm, now when I am watching the evening videos I find out that it's not an indoor stage!

I also thought it was inside, when I watched it yesterday. :lol3:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I think I have to be agree, so I'm ready   :naughty:

vector-illustration-smiley-emoticon-burg

The new "Ocean's Eleven", we need some more people. :naughty:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, krysady said:

Video poste by Bella Hadid, now this is powerful promo! :thumb_yello:

She could've tagged him, to let her followers know who he is! :shun:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Always the same songs :sweatdrop:  I know that are the ones ppl that are not fan know but still...buffff

Imagine paying 12,000 € for a ticket and only getting the same old songs... I'm glad they got nothing more special than we do, even if they pay lots more! :naughty: He saves the new and cool stuff for his fans. :wub2:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1