Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

What I think is cute, is that he reposts her story yes, but he also posts about his swimming fans ☺️ I wonder if they were in the water during the evening as well, I know I would be :aah:

Me too 🌊 water is my natural element 🧜‍♀️ :hug:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I can't wait :wub2: It was so intense when he released My Name is Michael Holbrook songs :cloud:

Agree everything is intense before he releases a new album. We are always starving of his new music/songs :wub2:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not going anywhere.

The boss gives the best example. You like - you steal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course, it's different when he does it. :wink2:

That's a point - I wonder if Manuelito ever got his bracelet back? :floor:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I’d much rather steal from The Boss than rob a bank, it means we get to go up close (before we faint). It’s a not so foolproof plan but hey! Worth a shot :aah:

:facepalm:

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

FTV - Fashion TV channel.

I have it but I don't watch it.

Changing the topic.

Here is Mika's jewelry. An elephant's head.

Do you think we can steal it and sell for 12'000 EUR?....

Well, maybe not. 

1625761235139~2.png

I actually think it’s much more expensive than 12k EUR, we could buy maybe several tickets from it :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I actually think it’s much more expensive than 12k EUR, we could buy maybe several tickets from it :biggrin2:

Hard to say.

A few years ago I was learning about diamonds - quality, colors, sizes ect.

I have even designed a few rings and the earrings I wear from time to time.

I spoke with a jeweler about prices.

Actually if you take a retail price, the moment you leave the boutique the jewelry looses at least 50% of its price! It's crazy! The margin is soooo high! And the weight of gold used to create it actually doesn't matter - it's not material in this case. Diamonds carats count only.

Of course I don't speak about antiques but regular stock in the jewelry shops.

So I am not sure if we could sell Mika's brooch for even a half of the catalogue price.

But why am I talking about it?

If we steal the item we don't care about the catalogue price. We want money!!!! :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

We could rob Mika then use the money to buy ourselves a private gig of his :lustslow:

:teehee:

If he still wants to sing for us then. :teehee:

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Well yes if he wants his money/jewelry back he will have no choice :naughty:

Mika, if you are reading this, don't worry, we wouldn't hurt you in any way. :huglove:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika, if you are reading this, don't worry, we wouldn't hurt you in any way. :huglove:

There was already a discussion about how ticklish he is. Maybe we could try that if he refuses to sing. :naughty:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is this beauty to steal (of course Mika is the first beauty we want to steal 😀 )

1625834170718.png

:lol3: we would be the dumbest thieves ever.

Group: We are going to steal that shiny elephant! Hold your positions! We will cover the ones going in!

…after a while the part of the group that had to go in and collect the elephant come back with a man covered in a shiny shawl…

The rest: What happened?! You were supposed to get that elephant!

The other half: We came back with Mika instead *reveal the man under the shiny shawl*, we got distracted!

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Group: We are going to steal that shiny elephant! Hold your positions! We will cover the ones going in!

…after a while the part of the group that had to go in and collect the elephant come back with a man covered in a shiny shawl…

The other half: We came back with Mika instead *reveal the man under the shiny shawl*, we got distracted!

I call this success :mikalove:

Then he can sing for us :mikadas:

Unless he is in a bad mood  :shocked: :rollingpin:

:lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

There was already a discussion about how ticklish he is. Maybe we could try that if he refuses to sing. :naughty:

You'll have to find the right spot. Alba has experience and is leading this research. :naughty:

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

:floor:  :floor: Between these 2 comments I'm currently sat crying with laughter in a café trying not to draw attention to myself. Thank you ladies! :floor::floor:

Glad to see you came prepared with a shiny shawl for Mika, and aren't resorting to a tablecloth. 

Presumably he would still be wearing the elephant? So we'd have both? Excellent plan! :yay:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

You'll have to find the right spot. Alba has experience and is leading this research. :naughty:

:floor:  :floor: Between these 2 comments I'm currently sat crying with laughter in a café trying not to draw attention to myself. Thank you ladies! :floor::floor:

Glad to see you came prepared with a shiny shawl for Mika, and aren't resorting to a tablecloth. 

Presumably he would still be wearing the elephant? So we'd have both? Excellent plan! :yay:

:yes:

• Haha 1