Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I just found out that the pattern on Mika's swimming boxers is..... popsicles!!! Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink2:

Mika in the sun v3.JPG

Mika in the sun.JPG

After a long close-up examination of the garment in question, I concur. :blush:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think this note belongs to this thread.

I just found out that the pattern on Mika's swimming boxers is..... popsicles!!! Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink2:

Mika in the sun v3.JPG

Mika in the sun.JPG

1 hour ago, Hero said:

After a long close-up examination of the garment in question, I concur. :blush:

Ice cream sommer-eis-smilie_012.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So where is he now, any theories? The XF auditions are over, as Amira was there I thought he might be in his house in Tuscany, but in tonight's story it looks like a hotel room... maybe he spent a few days at home and is now back to work - I vote for Paris because he was there when he joined the MFC Insta live and talked about an interview and something that'd be released in July, maybe he's finishing that now?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

So where is he now, any theories? The XF auditions are over, as Amira was there I thought he might be in his house in Tuscany, but in tonight's story it looks like a hotel room... maybe he spent a few days at home and is now back to work - I vote for Paris because he was there when he joined the MFC Insta live and talked about an interview and something that'd be released in July, maybe he's finishing that now?

I'm still getting used to the fact that he's become a football fan! :naughty:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Hero said:

He has been watching matches and supporting teams already years ago... I remember once Germany was playing and he supported the other team, pfft! :shun: (and he didn't even ask us to forgive him :tears:) ... I think he's only watching / getting excited about things like the eurocup and worldcup. There was a while when I'd have been like that too, because it's nice to go to public viewings with friends - but generally I'm not too interested in football. I think you could say it's a way of this communion of spirit, that you have with everyone who supports the same team, maybe that's why Mika likes it. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

It sounds like he was watching the match on an Italian TV. And he was not alone. I am not sure if it was Andy's voice in the background saying "good game".

I think he is/was still in Italy.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hero said:

Mika in San Siro watching football. And I had a video of Andy playing football with Saronikos FC. He played as a goalkeeper but I lost the video :emot-sad:

8e677fa1ab3a89f4581360796135b7f4--san-siro-stadium-mika-penniman.jpg

ba062a4a63c7cd8426aa34ffb018473a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Mika in San Siro watching football. And I had a video of Andy playing football with Saronikos FC. He played as a goalkeeper but I lost the video :emot-sad:

8e677fa1ab3a89f4581360796135b7f4--san-siro-stadium-mika-penniman.jpg

ba062a4a63c7cd8426aa34ffb018473a.jpg

Do you maybe know which match that was? I was in San Siro years ago with the Juventus - Inter Milan match together with my football-crazy brother :lol3: maybe we were watching the same game!

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Do you maybe know which match that was? I was in San Siro years ago with the Juventus - Inter Milan match together with my football-crazy brother :lol3: maybe we were watching the same game!

Milan VS Udinese , 2014, November 30th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1