Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

52 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm sorry but I have to tell you that everything about Mika is sexy even his tongue, his feet and so on :lmfao:not that I have seen everything but he has shared a lot :teehee: (If you haven't seen Casa Mika you totally should :naughty:

Haha. He is a beautiful man, but I prefer to adore him from afar with clothes on and tongue behind his teeth :biggrin2: 

I don’t want to end up in the NC like all of you! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm sorry but I have to tell you that everything about Mika is sexy even his tongue, his feet and so on :lmfao:not that I have seen everything but he has shared a lot :teehee: (If you haven't seen Casa Mika you totally should :naughty:

Rumours say that some of those who were at the recording of this particular Casa Mika episode got to see even more. :naughty:

Anyway although he certainly is a very sexy man, I have to disagree with you about the feet. :teehee: But it doesn't matter, it'd be scary if he was 100% perfect. :lmfao:

In fact I started wondering meanwhile whether the thing that's supposed to be released in July might just be the Versailles gig on Italian TV, and he did an interview to promote that?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

In fact I started wondering meanwhile whether the thing that's supposed

to be released in July might just be the Versailles gig on Italian TV, and he did an interview to promote that?

I don't think he would have announced that as "new". :dunno_grin:

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

disagree with you about the feet.

And I disagree with you there, I really like his feet! They're perfect :biggrin2:

Mika(56)-Feet-4080042.thumb.jpg.b77ee14c0601c8bac2cd31c7008258b6.jpg

and yes I know that's weird but I just really like his feet! Amongst other body parts... :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mellody said:

Rumours say that some of those who were at the recording of this particular Casa Mika episode got to see even more. :naughty:

Yep, at some point I was really afraid I'd see too much, but he managed the situation brilliantly and in a very funny way :teehee:

9 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And I disagree with you there, I really like his feet! They're perfect :biggrin2:

and yes I know that's weird but I just really like his feet! 

And I agree with you here :original:

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And I disagree with you there, I really like his feet! They're perfect 

I see a group forming that likes his feet and one that doesn't like his feet so much. :biggrin2:

I don't like his feet that much. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I see a group forming that likes his feet and one that doesn't like his feet so much. :biggrin2:

I don't like his feet that much. :teehee:

This is an ancient controversy here on MFC :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

This is an ancient controversy here on MFC :rolleyes:

Lol, it doesn't matter really tho, does it? Although I may not find his feet particularly sexy, they are a part of him, and I like him as he is. Not like some comments I've read on Twitter when he posted a pic with bare feet who said he should cut them off the pic the next time. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not like some comments I've read on Twitter when he posted a pic with bare feet who said he should cut them off the pic the next time.

Oh, that's mean, I would never say that. :no:

I don't find them his most attractive body part, but they are perfectly ok. :yes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

That's @Hero as we know her. :naughty:

Are you feeling better Andrea? :original:

I am thank you, just a bit of a headache left. :huglove:

48 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika(56)-Feet-4080042.thumb.jpg.b77ee14c0601c8bac2cd31c7008258b6.jpg

and yes I know that's weird but I just really like his feet! Amongst other body parts... :teehee:

Perfect. :thumb_yello::licks_lips:Put me in the foot club. And the everything else club. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Lol, it doesn't matter really tho, does it? Although I may not find his feet particularly sexy, they are a part of him, and I like him as he is. Not like some comments I've read on Twitter when he posted a pic with bare feet who said he should cut them off the pic the next time. :facepalm:

True, it's not such an important issue. I think it's just a matter of personal aesthetic, I liked this kind of feet long before knowing him, although I can see why some people would find them looking weird :original: 

Oh, I didn't know people told him something like that :aah:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

Lol, it doesn't matter really tho, does it? Although I may not find his feet particularly sexy, they are a part of him, and I like him as he is. Not like some comments I've read on Twitter when he posted a pic with bare feet who said he should cut them off the pic the next time. :facepalm:

They said WHAT?!? How DARE they? :furious: Oh that's made me so angry. I bet their feet are nothing to look at. Obviously they weren't raised to have manners. 

Please tell me he responded by posting nothing but feet. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ya’ll, no judging here, I like his teeth. And I’m sure there is a camp teeth and a camp… well, not no teeth, but not fond of teeth? 

I like his teeth. :yes:

Yours as well. :yes:

15 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Oh, that's mean, I would never say that. :no:

I don't find them his most attractive body part, but they are perfectly ok. :yes:

exactly. Tho maybe I should add that there's hardly any feet that I find attractive. :teehee: Or none, really. :dunno_grin:

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Please tell me he responded by posting nothing but feet. :naughty:

He almost never responds to such things, so no, he didn't.

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ya’ll, no judging here, I like his teeth. And I’m sure there is a camp teeth and a camp… well, not no teeth, but not fond of teeth? 

I don't really have an opinion on his teeth, but you're a dentist, so that isn't surprising. :teehee:

I love his hands. :wub2: But I think we're going a bit OT here, we have the "attributes appreciation" threads for his different body parts. :naughty:

Mika give us a hint where you are, we're getting too distracted here! :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I hope Mika never reads this topic.

Um, considering how many times my whispering worked in the past, there's a big suspicion that he at least read the thread back then sometimes. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1