Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm thinking that maybe Mika just didn't want to rub it in too much, the emotions on both sides were already really high, just from the comments I read on Twitter. Not even talking about the actual violence that happened in London, that's just awful. :no:

Or maybe Mika drove through the streets of Florence to celebrate. :lol:

In any case we still don't know in which city / country he is. :rolleyes: 

That's easy, France, Italy, Italy France. :naughty: 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika a tweet a post on insta, a story, show us how happy you are, please  :pray:

Or he could start posting teasers about whatever he's planning to release in July. Like, WHEN in July? This week? Next week? End of July? He could at least give us some more hints, I'm so curious!! 😅

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Not even talking about the actual violence that happened in London, that's just awful. :no:

With that and the racist abuse sent to the players, England fans have outdone themselves. Sometimes I really hate this country. :furious: 

I wonder how much of Italy is still celebrating? :yay: Hope Mika's hangover isn't too bad! Particularly if he's due to travel again. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

With that and the racist abuse sent to the players, England fans have outdone themselves. Sometimes I really hate this country. :furious: 

Sadly this happen in many other countries,  not only in England. :emot-sad:

• Sad 3

20 hours ago, Prisca said:

I am an octopus. :wink2:

grafik.png.0ce8975eaaf9fcc4bc48f4aafa6a12bf.png

@holdingyourdrinkDon't worry Michelle, even though I've revealed yesterday that I'm an octopus, I won't take your job as a drink holder in Paris away from you, but I can give a hand, um I mean 8 tentacles if you want. :wink2:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Quiet here today. :wait: Didn't think the hangover would last that long! 

Miiiiikkkkaaaaa... Dove sei? Ou est-tu? Donde estas? Where you at? Whatcha doing? Give us a clue! 

Well, he gave signs of life yesterday, but it doesn't look like he wants to reveal where he is. :lol3:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Hero said:

Quiet here today. :wait: Didn't think the hangover would last that long! 

Miiiiikkkkaaaaa... Dove sei? Ou est-tu? Donde estas? Where you at? Whatcha doing? Give us a clue! 

Ohhh la la,  you are polyglot  :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Ohhh la la,  you are polyglot  :clap:

Ha! It's the Mika effect in action. :naughty:

I did French and Spanish GCSE at school, and French A level, but that was 30 years ago so it's very rusty! Following Mika has reminded me of how much I enjoyed languages. 

Strangely, although I've never studied Italian, I've noticed I have been using some words recently. I've watched so many clips of Mika speaking Italian it's starting to sink in! :lol3: 

• Like 4

On 7/12/2021 at 4:57 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

If I tell him to stick out his tongue I can guarantee you it won’t be very sexy to look at, AT ALL :lol3:

I'm sorry but I have to tell you that everything about Mika is sexy even his tongue, his feet and so on :lmfao:not that I have seen everything but he has shared a lot :teehee: (If you haven't seen Casa Mika you totally should :naughty:

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm sorry but I have to tell you that everything about Mika is sexy even his tongue, his feet and so on :lmfao:

Agreed! :yes:

16 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

not that I have seen everything but he has shared a lot :teehee: (If you haven't seen Casa Mika you totally should :naughty:

The only way he could share more would be to pirouette on stage butt naked. :naughty: :swoon:

• Haha 2