Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

Found this pic and OMG touched my heart. Doesn't he look, handsome, gorgeous, pretty, lovely, cute, beautiful, good-looking??  His hair, curls, his eyes that look lighter, like blue tones :swoon:

217734169_908381646406820_211476598074678679_n.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Today he is in Rome. This journalist is interviewing all the XF judges at Cinecitta' studios. She has already interviewed the 2 Manuel and she is waiting for Mika, Emma and Ludovico. I think that today and/or in the next days they will start to record the bootcamps. 

Screenshot_20210714-152012_Instagram.jpg

Edited by lormare73
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

Today he is in Rome.

I just wanted to post that I think he's there because Manuelito, Emma and some of the XF team have posted stories from Cinecitta - but your source is a lot clearer! :lol: :thumb_yello:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And the story posted by Mika.

Hard to say if it's for an interview or some promo or a bootcamp has started...

Would he warm up his voice like that,  if it's just an interview? Seems like preparation for filming. I'd guess bootcamp is starting. No idea, could be wrong, just a feeling. 

Edited by Hero
Forgot to ask, can anyone translate?
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hero said:

Would he warm up his voice like that,  if it's just an interview? Seems like preparation for filming. I'd guess bootcamp is starting. No idea, could be wrong, just a feeling. 

If anyone can translate? I don’t speak blubber lippisch :aah:

And the guy in green (Lorenzo) says he can’t do it very well, I believe. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

If anyone can translate? I don’t speak blubber lippisch :aah:

And the guy in green (Lorenzo) says he can’t do it very well, I believe. 

Yes, he says that he isn't that good yet.

And Mika says in the end: Go away, run away.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

He wears one of his treasures on his neck :naughty:

Yes, and it looks like he (or all judges of X Factor :dunno_grin:) will be showed on PIF's "Il testimone" programme. :yes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

What kind of programme is it? 

I don't know exactly, this is what I found on Wikipedia:

Il testimone è un programma televisivo ideato, realizzato e condotto da Pif, in onda dal 2007 su MTV, anche se nel 2017 le puntate inedite sono andate in onda su TV8. Dopo alcuni anni di pausa, è tornato in onda dal 2021 su Sky Documentaries.

Il programma si propone di mostrare storie, eventi, e persone attraverso l'occhio di una piccola telecamera che lo stesso conduttore porta con sé durante i reportage. La particolare tecnica di ripresa di Pif concede allo spettatore una visione della realtà concreta, e permette di trasmettere il messaggio sociale presente in ogni puntata.

La prima puntata è andata in onda l'8 ottobre 2007 e la settima stagione è iniziata su MTV il 14 settembre 2016, il primo episodio di ogni stagione è online anche sul servizio MTV On Demand.

:uk:

Il testimone is a television programme conceived, produced and hosted by Pif, on air since 2007 on MTV, although in 2017 the unedited episodes aired on TV8. After a few years' break, it has been back on air since 2021 on Sky Documentaries.

The programme aims to show stories, events, and people through the eye of a small camera that the host himself carries with him during the reportages. Pif's particular filming technique gives the viewer a view of concrete reality, and allows him to convey the social message in each episode.

The first episode aired on 8 October 2007 and the seventh season began on MTV on 14 September 2016. The first episode of each season is also online on the MTV On Demand service.

Edited by Prisca
  • Thanks 1

The first video is in the helicopter.

The second part (where we hear people speaking French) is in a car/taxi.

No. Actually the first video (He's still following me) is the first one - in a car.

Maybe they are going to the airport?

The second one (And still...) is in a helicopter.

So how it is possible that Mika posts in Rome and than in France?????

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The first video is in the helicopter.

The second part (where we hear people speaking French) is in a car/taxi.

It's the other way, first they are in a car where we hear french, then in an helicopter