Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Then again. I wonder if the pictures is recent. He is wearing a thick coat and no mask? Or is it chilly in Paris right now? 

Yes the no mask thing also makes me think it's an old pic. Although in their Insta post from a few days ago the staff of the shop aren't wearing masks either. Isn't it mandatory anymore in Paris to wear a mask inside of a shop? I somehow get 2015 vibes from the photo, not sure why, maybe because of the hat?

Anyway it's Paloma's birthday (yesterday or today, not sure), so maybe he's in Paris for that?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anyway it's Paloma's birthday (yesterday or today, not sure), so maybe he's in Paris for that?

It was two days ago, they celebrated in a restaurant :original:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, krysady said:

Do you think he wasn't there?

I think he wasn't there.  I think he would rather post some stories.

The concert in Cannes finished late. So it's quite possible he went to Paris one day after. So after Paloma's party.

But it's just my point of view.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think he wasn't there.  I think he would rather post some stories.

The concert in Cannes finished late. So it's quite possible he went to Paris one day after. So after Paloma's party.

But it's just my point of view.

The concert in Cannes was on the 7th, Paloma's birthday, and the dinner in Fortuné's stories, was on the 8th. I don't know if he really was at Paloma's party, but theorically he had all the day to travel to Paris.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Her b-day was the next day, so he could have been there easily, imo. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

In the Netherlands it isn’t mandatory anymore, I can imagine the same with different countries as well. 

In France masks are not mandatory outside anymore at the moment but if you are inside they are but if you sit at a table to eat you are allowed to remove it to eat but if you get up and move you have to put it back on. (At the moment) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

In France masks are not mandatory outside anymore at the moment but if you are inside they are but if you sit at a table to eat you are allowed to remove it to eat but if you get up and move you have to put it back on. (At the moment) 

It is exactly the same in Spain :wink2:

• Like 2

All this talk of where he might have been. We want know where he is

:wait: 

Mika dear, be a sweetie, give us a clue. Even if it's just to say goodnight. Or good morning. Or anything in between. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? 🙏💓🍒

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

thanks. Same here in Germany.

While I think he might be in Paris right now, I somehow don't think the photo is a current one. The missing masks, the hat, the shirt, the coat, and somehow his eyes are not smiling on that pic - ok he might just have been tired, so I'm not 100% sure - but recently he has such a charisma, it seems he's glowing from inside, I suppose he's just happy these days, working on exciting things and all is going well for him - anyway I don't see that in this photo. 

Lol I wonder if we'll ever find out how current that pic is. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I wonder if he is already vaccinated smilie_denk_61.gif

I think this quite possible. It would definitely be easier for him, considering all the times he flies between Italy and France. :original:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

Lol I wonder if we'll ever find out how current that pic is. :teehee:

When I watch this photo again I begin to think that it's an old photo.

The store renewed the interior in November 2019.

And on the photo with Mika we can see the old walls.

Here is a photo from 2018 (found in the internet)  in the same place - we can seen wooden walls and bottles on the shelves.

image.thumb.png.04e7b41a0a2888d1e51268d7157774b0.png image.thumb.png.88dee98635d1fcfab5b5865dd3ba3eeb.png

And here is the interior from 2020. Bright with tiles on the walls.

image.thumb.png.28f9267a7381f3677644a3d3b0f05269.png

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is a photo from 2018 (found in the internet)  in the same place - we can seen wooden walls and bottles on the shelves.

image.thumb.png.04e7b41a0a2888d1e51268d7157774b0.png image.thumb.png.88dee98635d1fcfab5b5865dd3ba3eeb.png

Bravo  Anna!!  :clap:  smilie_be_035.gif

• Like 2

Hi Mika :bye:

How are you doing? Are you back in Italy since Italy plays against England this evening? :original:

It would be very lovely if you would post something.:fangurl:

:puppy_eyes:  :pray:

:fairy:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Prisca said:

Hi Mika :bye:

How are you doing? Are you back in Italy since Italy plays against England this evening? :original:

It would be very lovely if you would post something.:fangurl:

:puppy_eyes:  :pray:

:fairy:

He will post if Italy wins. :wink2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

He said nothing about the final between Argentina and Brasil.

Well, he is not a football fan and he has not been to Argentina or Brazil for some time. :teehee:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, he is not a football fan and he has not been to Argentina or Brazil for some time. :teehee:

I know but he has quite a few Argentine fans and he knows that. It would have been a nice gesture :wink2:

• Like 1

Just now, Mikasister said:

I know but he has quite a few Argentine fans and he knows that. It would have been a nice gesture :wink2:

I found out yesterday that Argentina won the Copa Amércia. Before, I didn't even know that it was taking place right now. :teehee: And I think that if no one alerted Mika to the fact that it was happening, he probably didn't know either. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thanks, good find Anna, I think that answers our question. :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

At least the one whether the pic is current. But as it isn't, we still don't know where he is. :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1