Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

51 minutes ago, Hero said:

Was getting my tea! :naughty:

Now singing na-na-na-na na na na na na na na na na. Que bomba! Haven't heard that in years! 

Who was singing it? 

Mika replied on Twitter to your question before you even asked it. :teehee:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika answered to @Gabry74

Not an Italian speaker yet. My best guess:  

This evening Italy. Even if I'm frustrated. Now above all I'm nervous. Come on! 

Am I close? Or way off? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Not an Italian speaker yet. My best guess:  

This evening Italy. Even if I'm frustrated. Now above all I'm nervous. Come on! 

Am I close? Or way off? 

Close

Frastornato = confused :wink2:

Everything else is perfect. :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

End of extra time, still 1:1. Going to penalty shootout. Pfft. Why don't they just call it a draw and share the trophy? :pinkbow:

This is how Spain lost the match with Italy, not that I saw it  but my husband told me. 

13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So, that's it? Thought he'd post a bit more if they win, that's why I watched (magical thinking, if I watch the team I'm for will win - lol I know that's rubbish but whatever - it worked?! :lmfao:). Well maybe he needs time to calm down now after being nervous for 3 hours. :naughty: 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, that's it? Thought he'd post a bit more if they win, that's why I watched (magical thinking, if I watch the team I'm for will win - lol I know that's rubbish but whatever - it worked?! :lmfao:). Well maybe he needs time to calm down now after being nervous for 3 hours. :naughty: 

Winning by penalties is not exciting, it is a matter of luck. If they had won in another way, maybe he would be more euphoric :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Winning by penalties is not exciting, it is a matter of luck. If they had won in another way, maybe he would be more euphoric :dunno_grin:

But didn't Italy win against Spain with penalties also? I didn't watch that but thought I had read it. I suppose Mika used up all his Twitter energy already after the first half today. :dunno_grin:

Anyway I'm off to bed, have to get up early tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hero said:

They should play Relax for the losing fans leaving the stadium. :teehee:

And later they would have found out that Mika was for Italy. I think they would be even more depressed. :teehee:

7 hours ago, mellody said:

I suppose Mika used up all his Twitter energy already after the first half today.

Last time he was with the X Factor crew, this time I don't think so. I guess that's the difference. :dunno_grin:

10 hours ago, mellody said:

So, that's it?

I liked that he only used the dot this time, like that's it, they are the best, period :original: 

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Well maybe he needs time to calm down now after being nervous for 3 hours. :naughty: 

I can imagine that, it was nerve wracking for me as well and I'm not even a football fan :aah: 

Anyway, it was a good game and Italy deserved to win :clap:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking that maybe Mika just didn't want to rub it in too much, the emotions on both sides were already really high, just from the comments I read on Twitter. Not even talking about the actual violence that happened in London, that's just awful. :no:

Or maybe Mika drove through the streets of Florence to celebrate. :lol:

In any case we still don't know in which city / country he is. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1