Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

I dreamt last night that other fans told me that he posted a story from Berlin but when I went to look, all excited, it was gone. :crybaby: 

Anyway I suppose if we say that he's either in France or Italy right now, we'd be 99% right. :teehee: Maybe he'll let us know tonight, if he posts about the football match again.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Anyway I suppose if we say that he's either in France or Italy right now, we'd be 99% right. :teehee: 

I love how it's never 100%, with Mika there's always another possibility. :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Hero said:

Be a shame for him to miss the big party when they win

Not an England fan then?  :naughty:

I maybe secretly wanting Italy to win... :fisch:

VIVA ITALIA!   :italia: 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I found out yesterday that Argentina won the Copa Amércia. Before, I didn't even know that it was taking place right now. :teehee: And I think that if no one alerted Mika to the fact that it was happening, he probably didn't know either. :dunno_grin:

He's a well-informed guy, I'm sure he knew it but probably he is not interested at all. :dunno_grin:

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

He's a well-informed guy, I'm sure he knew it but probably he is not interested at all. :dunno_grin:

I don't think he knew. In Switzerland, everyone is only talking about the European Championship now and no one is talking about the Copa América, I don't think it's any different in Italy. I don't know what it's like in Spain? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Maybe he'll let us know tonight, if he posts about the football match again.

I think he will tweet, he made it quite clear by now which team he's supporting :original:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I don't think he knew. In Switzerland, everyone is only talking about the European Championship now and no one is talking about the Copa América, I don't think it's any different in Italy. I don't know what it's like in Spain? :dunno_grin:

People in Spain know about Copa America. Messi plays with Argentina and as he also plays with Barcelona FC many ppl wanted Argentina wins and were aware about the game.

Andy is a football fan so I' m sure he knew about that. :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, krysady said:

I think he will tweet, he made it quite clear by now which team he's supporting :original:

Yes, but if he just tweets, we still won't know where he is. Only if he posts a photo / video again like last time, we might have a chance to recognize the surroundings. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, mellody said:

Yes, but if he just tweets, we still won't know where he is. Only if he posts a photo / video again like last time, we might have a chance to recognize the surroundings. :teehee:

You're right... I hope he'll post a video, and it will be a happy video :teehee:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, krysady said:

@krysady hello... yes i'm agree.. maybe if italy win he post .. definitely.. off course...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

:shun:

:naughty:  I'm not overly fond of the football culture in England, there's a large crossover with drunken yobbishness and jingoism. No problem with a good match. 

Anyway, I like Italy. :biggrin2: (The country, I mean). 

Edited by Hero
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Oh god, do you realise how much we sound like stalkers? :facepalm:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Yeah!

211510021_1067459917123028_2680143784275251028_n.jpg

Don't be angry Mika. We love you and we would never stalk you in real life. :huglove:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

The match starts at 9 pm are you going to watch it?  Me not. I find football boring smilie_sleep_052.gif

I'll watch the match while I work and hang out here on the forum. :biggrin2:

• Like 2

Just now, Prisca said:

I'll watch the match while I work and hang out here on the forum. :biggrin2:

You are a woman for sure , can do more than one thing at the same time :thumb_yello:

• Haha 3