23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

5 hours ago, mellody said:

You can find the events in the Calendar and RSVP there. We'll start a new thread for the gig planning, once the ticket buying stress is over, because this thread is mostly about tickets so far. And in the new pre-show thread we'll put the event links in the first post, as always. ;)

As a fanaction we could just form hearts with our hands at a certain point. It's not new, but I think it's a nice gesture and appropriate for the place. :wub2:

as we will come from many countries for these concerts maybe we could do the same as we did at the Adelphi and show our country flags with the word thank you in our language at the end of the concert?

• Like 1

Just now, Sabine64 said:

as we will come from many countries for these concerts maybe we could do the same as we did at the Adelphi and show our country flags with the word thank you in our language at the end of the concert?

I just think that anything like papers / signs would not be appropriate for a venue like that. If we do something, it'd have to be elegant, and not folded or crinkled papers that we had in our bags all evening. Anyway, that's my opinion. :dunno_grin:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I just think that anything like papers / signs would not be appropriate for a venue like that. If we do something, it'd have to be elegant, and not folded or crinkled papers that we had in our bags all evening. Anyway, that's my opinion. :dunno_grin:

I'm not sure if this would be appropriate, but if you want an elegant fan action, by fans, how about with fans? We'd need to coordinate on colours, whether we go for a bright mixture or all the same. Or there are rainbow fans. A sea of fans waving could make him smile. 

41SJNZNS88L._AC_SY580_.jpg.9f0d63a79a4188fb301fb23045cfce37.jpg

41j9JkqkrcL._AC_SY580_.jpg.50b122413de860b4f50dd3dcaa18fe6e.jpg

Or we could wave a red silk scarf/handkerchief? 

This would be at the end, it wouldn't be appropriate during the performance. 

Edited by Hero
Those look big! To clarify, these are small foldable hand fans, the type that would fit easily into an evening bag.
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Hero said:

I'm not sure if this would be appropriate, but if you want an elegant fan action, by fans, how about with fans? We'd need to coordinate on colours, whether we go for a bright mixture or all the same. Or there are rainbow fans. A sea of fans waving could make him smile. 

Fanning as fans with fans as part of a fanning fan action.

I actually love the idea. It will be a sea of colour that he’s staring into!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob dies angemessen wäre, aber wenn Sie eine elegante Fanaktion von Fans wünschen, wie wäre es dann mit Fans? Wir müssten uns auf Farben abstimmen, ob wir uns für eine helle Mischung entscheiden oder trotzdem. Oder es gibt Regenbogenfans. Ein Meer von Fans, die winken, könnte ihn zum Lächeln bringen. 

Oder könnten wir einen roten Seidenschal / Taschentuch schwenken? 

Dies wäre am Ende, es wäre während der Aufführung nicht angemessen. 

Wow i think that's a nice and elegant solution

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hero said:

We were preparing hand made fans for the concert in Verona. It supposed to be very hot in Italy in August.

Unfortunately it was cancelled :crybaby:

I stayed with a bunch of fans .... and  fans :bleh:

But seriously speaking:

I am not sure if it's a good idea in a situation when the virus can be spread around with the air movements.

I think that hearts made with our fingers is the best idea in this situation.

The simpler the better.

For sure one day we will use fans.

image.thumb.png.613950d0b0d0c9dd52b8ac0eaf951998.png

image.png

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

We were preparing hand made fans for the concert in Verona. It supposed to be very hot in Italy in August.

But seriously speaking:

I am not sure if it's a good idea in a situation when the virus can be spread around with the air movements.

The simpler the better.

image.png

Oh that is CUTE

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hero said:

We did that already in Barcelona in 2015 :wink2:  For this one I agree with @mellody, we should simply enjoy every second of the concert and don't bother with complicated fanactions. There's also the covid situation and the amount of papers that is wasted afterwards, hearts with our hands would be perfect, IMO :wink2:

• Like 15

On 5/20/2021 at 11:14 PM, Sabine64 said:

Mika's events always bring together many people. I see the flag effect well, with some tricks, for example, all of the same size:irish:

• Like 1

On 21/5/2021 at 01:17, Hero said:

Non sono sicuro che sia appropriato, ma se vuoi un'elegante azione dei fan, da parte dei fan, che ne dici con i fan? Avremmo bisogno di coordinarci sui colori, sia che optiamo per una miscela brillante o lo stesso. Oppure ci sono fan dell'arcobaleno. Un mare di fan che sventolano potrebbe farlo sorridere. 

O potremmo sventolare una sciarpa / un fazzoletto di seta rossa? 

Questo sarebbe alla fine, non sarebbe appropriato durante la performance. 

The idea of colored fans is also very beautiful, it is very choreographic :)

• Like 2

On 21/5/2021 at 09:19, krysady said:

Lo abbiamo già fatto a Barcellona nel 2015  : wink2:  Per questo sono d'accordo@mellody, dovremmo semplicemente goderci ogni secondo del concerto e non preoccuparci di complicate fanazioni. C'è anche la situazione covid e la quantità di carte che viene sprecata in seguito, i cuori con le nostre mani sarebbero perfetti, IMO : wink2:

Enjoying the concert is the goal. For fan action we don't choose paper, I think the order is important, sure, better to use hands:original:

• Like 4

I totally forgot about the under 28 subscription today... :facepalm: I have tickets from the regular one so it doesn't matter as much but was it worth it? I've read there were just a handful of tickets in the last category and they sold out pretty quickly. 

4 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I totally forgot about the under 28 subscription today... :facepalm: I have tickets from the regular one so it doesn't matter as much but was it worth it? I've read there were just a handful of tickets in the last category and they sold out pretty quickly. 

Yes exactly, there were just a few tickets in categories 2, 3 and 4. They went sold out almost immediately 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Beatrixxx_always said:

Yes exactly, there were just a few tickets in categories 2, 3 and 4. They went sold out almost immediately 👍🏻

So at least I don't have to regret buying the more expensive tickets a week ago... 

• Like 6

On 5/21/2021 at 9:10 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But seriously speaking:

The simpler the better.

image.png

I hope so,  because I have also a collection  with Mika's picture 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, miknikel said:

There are mine. At the bottom left, it's a chaos that you see. We are ready for next summer 20200324_191759.thumb.jpg.32385f60944267687a8f93d8766286b7.jpg:mf_rosetinted:

it should read: at the bottom right it is a shadow. Long live the "automatique"corrector 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

We could all put on satin gloves and make hearts with our hands? 😆 idk, satin gloves are fancy haha

This is a brilliant idea, I love it! It suits to the venue, it's elegant, easy to bring them with us and we don't have to throw them away after the concert. And it would be a premiere for a fanaction :thumb_yello:

• Like 4