23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

2 minutes ago, AsiaGera said:

Does someone still need a ticket? I found a better one but I have to take one for sunday as well so i have an extra ticket (parterre, on the side) for sunday

Try to post here, I think many people will check this thread: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AsiaGera said:

Does someone still need a ticket? I found a better one but I have to take one for sunday as well so i have an extra ticket (parterre, on the side) for sunday

It's actually parterre centre, row U seat 9

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know which places as I was too scared the website would kick me out so I just confirmed and confirmed and confirmed :D:D:D :cheers::fangurl::excite::wootjump:

Thank you guys!!! Fighting with you gave me the strenght not to give up!!!

Now, finger crossed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Oh yes!

I mean, it's usually this way whenever there's a seated gig, but this one is worse since we're all so starved for a LIVE Mika gig!

Good luck to all tomorrow... and hopefully after that sale is done I will FINALLY get some info on an MFC presale! :crossed:

Thank you Deb for your interest!:thumb_yello:

10 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello,

Sorry Hero, I can't find the plan any more...

Eventually got the tickets for 3 of us MFcers :bow: it took me 2h30 

Good luck to everyone :wink2:

So nice to you !  Didn't even think of that...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hero said:

Can anyone post a seating plan please? 

This is the one for Mika, tho I think the row A isn't Cat2 but Cat1. Anyway it's this configuration with the chairs in the first rows and without the area behind the stage.

_20210515_123935.JPG.d2adedd04150f7b8f5f

Other info from the presale today, summed up:

In the subscription it's enough if you buy 2 tickets for different gigs, and it can be the 2 Mika gigs.

The front area (chaises / chairs) apparently wasn't available today. We're hoping they might be saved for a MFC presale, but we don't know, there's still no news about that.

You can pay with credit card or with a certain kind of bank transfer that only a few banks offer (there's a list, mine wasn't on it). No paypal.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

We're hoping they might be saved for a MFC presale, but we don't know, there's still no news about that.

That would be great! Some of them were available last week for Amis, but I hope there's some for MFC as well

• Like 2

From the comments on Twitter it seems it's not just Mika fans who are having trouble getting tickets and keep getting thrown out of the waiting list. A few other concerts seem to be sold out already. Everyone's starving for live music after the pandemic.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Emily2b said:

I've just got on! I wanted to see what the booking process etc was like bc i'm waiting for the under 28 sale on the 25th BUT to anyone that is still in the queue there are still loads of sections left with tickets left. i'm not sure how many there left are in each section though as it hasn't given me an option to look on a map but there is still hope!

Btw, do you know if the under 28 presale contains all the categories or just some cheaper seats? I was considering it too but I wasn't sure how it works exactly so I bought the tickets today... 

4 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Btw, do you know if the under 28 presale contains all the categories or just some cheaper seats? I was considering it too but I wasn't sure how it works exactly so I bought the tickets today... 

It know it has seats from category 2 and not category 1 but i would assume it also then has category 3, 4 etc. 

I also got tickets today in the end:lmfao: in the stress of getting through and everything failing when i did get on I just panic bought them... I'm going to see if i can get some though on the 25th as they will be a lot cheeper and then I can give mine to someone else if I need bc I didn't even get that good seats!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Emily2b said:

It know it has seats from category 2 and not category 1 but i would assume it also then has category 3, 4 etc. 

I also got tickets today in the end:lmfao: in the stress of getting through and everything failing when i did get on I just panic bought them... I'm going to see if i can get some though on the 25th as they will be a lot cheeper and then I can give mine to someone else if I need bc I didn't even get that good seats!

Same here, even though I'm quite happy with my seats. Tbh, I'd be happy with a cheaper seat for one gig and a better one for the other but I don't know if you can keep just one ticket from both subscriptions and resale the other ones. 

• Like 1

I just read on the tickets that it's not allowed to sell the tickets. Your name is on the ticket, so be careful. :original:

*La revente de ce billet est interdite (loi du 27 juin 1919).*

grafik.thumb.png.fd4ddb25c4ebb5960467c14c24422061.png

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

1919?? :huh:

I don't know. :dunno_grin: That's what it says. :lol3:

Or it should be 2019? :dunno_grin:

And it also says that only children under 3 years aren't allowed that could maybe also be interesting for some people. Although, I'm not sure if that's up to date? :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

I don't know. :dunno_grin: That's what it says. :lol3:

Or it should be 2019? :dunno_grin:

Yes, probably it's a mistake. Anyway, what if someone bought tickets for more persons? Wouldn't be the same name on all of them? I don't know how it works, do you have to add the name for every person?

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I just read on the tickets that it's not allowed to sell the tickets. Your name is on the ticket, so be careful. :original:

But I think they offer an official resale option. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, krysady said:

Yes, probably it's a mistake. Anyway, what if someone bought tickets for more persons? Wouldn't be the same name on all of them? I don't know how it works, do you have to add the name for every person?

I only bought for me, so I don't know. Though you're right, I don't think that everyone needs to indicate their name ? :dunno_grin:

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

But I think they offer an official resale option. 

I don't know. Everything is quite confusing. :hypo:

• Like 1

By mail they told me that they don't check the names even if on the tickets they say so. Anyway before printing it, it's possibile to change the name that will be printed on the ticket.

Edited by lormare73
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1