23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

I think someone said earlier in the thread that there was a quota of seats to be sold in the subscriptions, and that any unsold would be put to the general sale. I imagine they'd also keep some cat A seats for the general sale, as it's an additional incentive for random bookings. How many and how quickly they'd sell, I don't know.

Have we heard any more about an MFC presale? 

• Like 2

Just checked my account. It looks as though all seats in the subscriptions quota for the Saturday have been sold. On the Sunday there are just two seats available on the 2nd balcony (not together), classed as categorie 3.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, the site is lying to me - just tried to add one ticket and it says there are insufficient available to fulfill the order. This is bringing back the stress of making my booking! :doh:

So it looks like all the seats allocated for the subscriptions quota have been sold, but there will be more available for the general sale. 

And this is with the distancing restriction. If that can be even partly lifted before October, more places will be available. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hero said:

Just checked my account. It looks as though all seats in the subscriptions quota for the Saturday have been sold. On the Sunday there are just two seats available on the 2nd balcony (not together), classed as categorie 3.

And if you try to select one of them, you get an Error notification where it says that there's no places available for this selection, I did that yesterday. Actually it's an error of their website, someone asked them on twitter and they answered that there's no more tickets available at this point and we have to wait for the general sales.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

It's still the same as I said before, the youth subscription allocation is sold out as well now, but general ticket sale and hopefully also MFC presale still have ticket allocations. In the youth subscriptions only the lower categories seemed to be available, like CAT 4 and 5. So the expensive seats should still be there.

From what I saw here on the thread in the general subscription presale, the line for the waiting list opened a while before the actual presale started. So you could already "queue" before 2pm (not sure how much earlier, but definitely less than an hour). Some fans lost their waiting place at the end, but then didn't have to wait again when clicking the direct link to the subscriptions, but got there directly. Anyway I suppose also the other ticket allocations will be sold out quickly. I had to wait for ca. 45 minutes the last time and there were still enough tickets available at that point. I suppose it took a few hours til it was sold out. The youth subscriptions were sold out more quickly (someone said within minutes), but they only had a small allocation. There's not just Mika fans in those waiting lists, of course, as the subscription as well as the general sale are for ALL concerts.

General ticket sales start on June 8. As for a MFC presale, we're still waiting for news... :wait: :tumbleweed:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

From what I saw here on the thread in the general subscription presale, the line for the waiting list opened a while before the actual presale started. So you could already "queue" before 2pm (not sure how much earlier, but definitely less than an hour).

@krysady post was from 1.34 pm and I guess she was the first of us who queued (at least of them who told us that there is actually a queue). Your post @mellodywas from 1.27 pm, where you said that the link doesn't work. So maybe the waiting list started at 1.30 pm? :dunno_grin:

grafik.thumb.png.ab95b04af7f88efe0fffc31d2a9d38e1.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

@krysady post was from 1.34 pm and I guess she was the first of us who queued (at least of them who told us that there is actually a queue). Your post @mellodywas from 1.27 pm, where you said that the link doesn't work. So maybe the waiting list started at 1.30 pm? :dunno_grin:

grafik.thumb.png.ab95b04af7f88efe0fffc31d2a9d38e1.png

I don't know which is the time displayed here on this platform, but I remember that I could join the waiting line a few minutes AFTER 2pm (french time), before that I could only see the 3+ subscription option and no way to select Mika concerts. In fact I see my post's time is 2:34 :dunno_grin:

Screenshot (105).png

27 minutes ago, krysady said:

I don't know which is the time displayed here on this platform, but I remember that I could join the waiting line a few minutes AFTER 2pm (french time), before that I could only see the 3+ subscription option and no way to select Mika concerts. In fact I see my post's time is 2:34 :dunno_grin:

Screenshot (105).png

It looks like you're one hour ahead, I mean 1.34 pm CET. :wink2:

Your post also says that the page will be accessible at 2 pm. It's 9.37 am CET right now. :original:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Your post also says that the page will be accessible at 2 pm

That was an automatic message, I clearly remember that I was asking myself why they say the page will be available at 2pm since it was past 2 o'clock already. 

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

It's 9.37 am CET right now. :original:

Yes, 10:44 now :thumb_yello:  When the presales started, it was 3pm my timezone, so my post in my time was made at 3:34 :wink2:

Edited by krysady

27 minutes ago, krysady said:

That was an automatic message, I clearly remember that I was asking myself why they say the page will be available at 2pm since it was past 2 o'clock already. 

Yes, 10:44 now :thumb_yello:  When the presales started, it was 3pm my timezone, so my post in my time was made at 3:34 :wink2:

I don't want to argue with you Chris :sorry:, but I really think that I'm right this time. :sweatdrop: I'm in the same time zone as France and when you posted this post, I was like: Why already now? It's not even 2 pm. And Karin went also picking up her daughter and was shortly before 2 pm at home. I'm pretty sure she organised it exactly like that, so that she would be home at 2 pm. :yes:

I think our posts are set according to the time zone we are in and your post says 1.34 for me, as you can see here. I'm sorry. :sorry:

grafik.png.21e898b26ea881b588c9f64851310911.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I don't want to argue with you Chris :sorry:, but I really think that I'm right this time

Oh, but I really don't want that as well :hug:,  that's why I asked how is the official time displayed here, because I am really confused... I know that I waited until 2pm ( 3pm my time), then I managed to get in line and waited for 3 minutes.

Also the tweet from Philharmonie where they gave us the direct links appeared for me at 3:23 (my time) which was 2:23 pm CET, I clicked on it and then I posted here at 2:34 :dunno_grin: 

Well, this is really really confusing :aah:

Screenshot (106).png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

Oh, but I really don't want that as well :hug:,  that's why I asked how is the official time displayed here, because I am really confused... I know that I waited until 2pm ( 3pm my time), then I managed to get in line and waited for 3 minutes.

Also the tweet from Philharmonie where they gave us the direct links appeared for me at 3:23 (my time) which was 2:23 pm CET, I clicked on it and then I posted here at 2:34 :dunno_grin: 

Well, this is really really confusing :aah:

Screenshot (106).png

:hug:

I'm sorry, but I think that the time at your mobile phone/computer that you used is set wrong. :teehee:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

:hug:

I'm sorry, but I think that the time at your mobile phone/computer that you used is set wrong. :teehee:

I was on my laptop like now, it's 12:46 now -> 11:46 CET time :dunno: This must be some witchery or something :aah:

• Haha 1

Just now, krysady said:

I was on my laptop like now, it's 12:46 now -> 11:46 CET time :dunno: This must be some witchery or something :aah:

This is really strange, indeed. :blink:

Yes, I agree it's 11.46 CET now, well actually 11.48 CET. :teehee::wink2:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, krysady said:

.. then I managed to get in line and waited for 3 minutes.

:blink:  3 minutes? 3 minutes?? I didn't think anyone got dealt with that quickly! :lol3:

2 and a half hours for me... :wait:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

:blink:  3 minutes? 3 minutes?? I didn't think anyone got dealt with that quickly! :lol3:

:itsok:

Oh, she was super-quick. :yes:

I also waited maybe 30 minutes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yes, I was lucky and didn't get logged out at all, like it happened to many others, but you never know how things goes in these stressful situations, it's always a madness :aah:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, krysady said:

But it wasn't me, I have nothing to do with black magic :no:, only white magic. :glasses:

Anyway, thanks to the wrong time setting, I'm sure you got good places. :yes:

And thank to you, I didn't have to wait too long, so thank you. :flowers2:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Prisca said:

But it wasn't me, I have nothing to do with black magic :no:, only white magic. :glasses:

:lmfao:

15 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And thank to you, I didn't have to wait too long, so thank you. :flowers2:

Thanks, but I'm sure you'd have managed to get them anyway with the help of your magic wand :teehee:

Edit-  a tip to get tickets easy in the future: set a wrong time on your device :bleh:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Hero said:

3 hours for me......:insane:

• Like 1