Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Unexpected! I was convinced gianma had it. Manuelito will be happy, 2 winners in a row.  

Yeah, sure. But although he sang well last Thursday, his handbrake was a bit on, but today he was totally liberated. He was really having fun and you could see that, he felt the audience. :original:

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Unexpected! I was convinced gianma had it. Manuelito will be happy, 2 winners in a row.  

Really unexpected!  

Manuelito did a long live video before the show, I watched it. It was in his dressing room, Baltimora was there getting his hair done and Manuelito asked all his followers to vote Baltimora. There were people asking how they can do it if they can't watch Sky and he explained how to vote free by XF app. 

So maybe that helped them to get more votes in the end :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Prisca said:

The Coldplay singer sang "Mika you're my universe" in the middle of the song. :wub2:

Maybe because of his multicoloured suit ?

21 hours ago, krysady said:

Same, not sure what didn't work, the choice of the song or their voices together :dunno: 

For me the main problem was that Feelows voice was very unsure when he started the song

He suffered the comparision with Mika on the solo parts

• Like 2

Mikainstagram

Last night de turned the music and lights back con at Milan's biggest arena, for the first time un a year and a half!

Thank you @fellowmusic_ for duetting with me and the whole @xfactoritalia team for putting such  a spectacular show. It's been an enormous pleasure being part of this season

Iei sera abbiamo riacceso le lucí e la musica nella più grande arena di Milano dopo più di un anno e mezzo.! Grazie Fellow per a ver cantato con me e a tutta la squadra di XFactor pero aver allestito un show cosí spettacolare. È stato un grande piacere fare parte di puesto show. 

266810438_3053937261528948_3799013282816517152_n.jpg

48 minutes ago, carafon said:

Maybe because of his multicoloured suit ?

For me the main problem was that Feelows voice was very unsure when he started the song

He suffered the comparision with Mika on the solo parts

Or maybe because Mika was the only judge dancing, and probably the only judge he knew at that table :original:

You are right, Fellow's voice it was too different from Mika's and it sounded improper. His vocal timbre is not suitable for Underwater.  I am still confused how come no one from their coaching team didn't realize it simply doesn't work, not even Mika :dunno:

• Like 2