2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

So you don't have to be a Roundhouse member to use this then? Only asking because I was just about to pay before I saw this! But if I don't have to be a Roundhouse member then that saves me £25!

Not at all! it saves an extra bit of money!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I just added the info for the fan presale in the first post of the thread.

Starts tomorrow at 9 a.m. GMT.

Presale code is MFCSPRING

:biggrin2:

I am so proud of all the work you Deb and other moderators do for this community. 

And Mika appreciate it so much.

I am so happy for all America, Canada fans. And now European dates start to pop up :clap:

black new york GIF

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I just added the info for the fan presale in the first post of the thread.

Starts tomorrow at 9 a.m. GMT.

Presale code is MFCSPRING

:biggrin2:

Well, good  news :yay:

(except I will be busy at 9.00am tomorrow :crybaby:)

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, silver said:

Well, good  news :yay:

(except I will be busy at 9.00am tomorrow :crybaby:)

do you want me to see if I can get you a ticket? I'm not sure if they have a limit on the amount of tickets you can get per person for pre sales but I only need 2 for myself so I can have a look!

31 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

do you want me to see if I can get you a ticket? I'm not sure if they have a limit on the amount of tickets you can get per person for pre sales but I only need 2 for myself so I can have a look!

The website says there’s  a limit of 6 tickets 

but I’ll be awake by 9 so will make sure to get tickets for it 

2 hours ago, Emily2b said:

Thanks for the offer, but I should be able to get a ticket later (not a seated gig so less panic about getting on early to get good seats :naughty: )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, silver said:

Thanks for the offer, but I should be able to get a ticket later (not a seated gig so less panic about getting on early to get good seats :naughty: )

very true! I hope the booking isn't as bad as the Paris ones or I might actually go insane😂

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

So you don't have to be a Roundhouse member to use this then? Only asking because I was just about to pay before I saw this! But if I don't have to be a Roundhouse member then that saves me £25!

Our presale should be different from the "members" presale.

I've been told our presale is tomorrow, Wednesday, so I hope that's right and that we are all able to get the tickets we want!

As Silver says, since it's not seated, it shouldn't be as frantic, but still, I suspect that tickets will go fast as it's been a while since Mika's been in London.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed :making-a-wish:

I'll be up at 4 a.m. monitoring everything (and buying my own tickets, I hope!) so let me know if you have any issues that I can help with!

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Our presale should be different from the "members" presale.

I've been told our presale is tomorrow, Wednesday, so I hope that's right and that we are all able to get the tickets we want!

As Silver says, since it's not seated, it shouldn't be as frantic, but still, I suspect that tickets will go fast as it's been a while since Mika's been in London.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed :making-a-wish:

I'll be up at 4 a.m. monitoring everything (and buying my own tickets, I hope!) so let me know if you have any issues that I can help with!

Sorry to be a bother but quick thing 

first I want to say thank you agian for everything 

second I did ask earlier but do you know if the pre sales code goes in the promotional code or is there somewhere else it goes 

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Can they just announce all the dates now please?! It's annoying to get all those teasers about gigs here and there, I need an overview so I can make plans! 😅

Happy to hear that he'll be playing in London in summer. The last time I was queueing at the Roundhouse was in December (2012). :teehee: They had a nice café right next to the entrance, so we spent most of the day there, but outside it was freezing. ❄

I remember that day🤩 Can’t wait for round 2❤️

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mellody said:

From what I can see the floor isn't seated/numbered tickets, so I think it should be possible to get tickets in the general sale.

O2 members also get a presale on Thursday.

02 is today, I am waiting on the app