Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

Oh my word, what if Mika releases a new single soon and it's the one with the lyrics "Watch it begin I'm changing the colour of my skin"?! 

Aaaah I'm excited!!! 😉

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mikainstagram story:

20220323_222023.thumb.png.3bf448bf6814e534652bcf1f9873d83f.png

Intriguing... 🤔

What was that new music snippet that got deleted? "Watch it begin... I'm changing the colour of my skin.."

Might not be connected, but it's the first thing that jumped to mind. 

• Like 3

Just now, Hero said:

What was that new music snippet that got deleted? "Watch it begin... I'm changing the colour of my skin.."

Might not be connected, but it's the first thing that jumped to mind. 

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh my word, what if Mika releases a new single soon and it's the one with the lyrics "Watch it begin I'm changing the colour of my skin"?! 

Aaaah I'm excited!!! 😉

More proof that Mika fans are always connected on the same wavelength! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Aaaah I'm excited!!! 😉

Lol, great minds think alike! 😂

Edited by Hero
And again!
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mikainstagram story:

20220323_222023.thumb.png.3bf448bf6814e534652bcf1f9873d83f.png

Intriguing... 🤔

My first thought: I can relate, a lot. My second thought: Wait, EVERY way? NOOO, NOT THE HAIR!! :overreact: :teehee:

Well. I'm prepared for everything. Change is good, tho it can be really uncomfortable at first. But without change, there isn't life.

4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Aaaah I'm excited!!! 😉

that'd be awesome! Along with "if I were you" that's my fave of the snippets he posted. :wub2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

NOOO, NOT THE HAIR!!

Never the hair, please Mika! 🙏 

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Change is good, tho it can be really uncomfortable at first.

I feel the same about changes too. Don't always like change at first but as long as it creates something positive then I can learn to change too and go along with it.

• Like 3

I feel the same about changes too. Don't always like change at first but as long as it creates something positive then I can learn to change too and go along with it.

I actually learned to appreciate and actively search for change during the pandemic, took me just over 40 years of my life, lol! :teehee: There was this time in the first lockdown when I had the feeling that so much change was imposed on me from outside that I felt I needed to actively change something to feel I still have control over my life. Took me another year from that first thought to really get started (I never was fast, maybe that's the next thing I'll learn, lol! :roftl:), and it's still an ongoing process, that's why I can relate so much to this topic. But this leaving your comfort zone just makes you feel so instable, while you're still on your way to that new place. And that's what I hate about it, this feeling of instability. Actually I thought just yesterday, maybe that's what this "running but I'm really falling" song snippet could be about? Like, you want to run to that new place and get there fast, but sometimes it feels more like losing your footing and falling. So much for having control, lol! But at least if I made the decision to go in a certain direction, that's much better than feeling that I can just react to what's imposed on me.

Anyway, I guess Mika might already have a better idea of where he's going. As he said on the MFC live that he wants to be more himself, I think a change that goes in that direction can only be good. :wub2:  I'm glad the tourdates are announced already and we know the new music is coming - him saying that he doesn't want to make music or go on tour anymore would certainly be a change I couldn't adapt to, but as he'll be doing exactly that in 2 weeks, I have nothing bigger to worry about than the hair. :naughty: Haha, well, I'm sure he'll surprise us, as always. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

At first I though oh maybe it’s something serious but the more I think about it I don’t think he’d post something as simple as that if it was major.

maybe just his hair or something small but yeah I’ve seen the snippet mentioned so maybe single soon who knows we’ll just have to wait and see.

as long as he’s not bald change is okay.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

At first I though oh maybe it’s something serious but the more I think about it I don’t think he’d post something as simple as that if it was major.

maybe just his hair or something small but yeah I’ve seen the snippet mentioned so maybe single soon who knows we’ll just have to wait and see.

as long as he’s not bald change is okay.

Even if he shaves off his hair it's ok if that's what he prefers, but I somehow don't think he would, with Eurovision so close... but maybe short hair without curls? Anyway I'm trying to think what it could be in the worst case, to be prepared... and I think what I'd like less than short hair (I'm sure he'd still look fantastic!) would be if he really handed over his Instagram account to that content roadie instead of posting himself, as some fans suspected he might. Tiktok, sure, I don't mind. But his posts on IG are 100% him, and I'd hate to lose this direct connection between him and his fans. Well ok if he starts doing IG lives instead every week (and/or joins those of MFC), I could live with it, maybe... :naughty:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Even if he shaves off his hair it's ok if that's what he prefers, but I somehow don't think he would, with Eurovision so close... but maybe short hair without curls? Anyway I'm trying to think what it could be in the worst case, to be prepared... and I think what I'd like less than short hair (I'm sure he'd still look fantastic!) would be if he really handed over his Instagram account to that content roadie instead of posting himself, as some fans suspected he might. Tiktok, sure, I don't mind. But his posts on IG are 100% him, and I'd hate to lose this direct connection between him and his fans. Well ok if he starts doing IG lives instead every week (and/or joins those of MFC), I could live with it, maybe... :naughty:

If it was just his tour I think he could do what he like with his hair but with Eurovision it’s not exactly the professional look to go bald 

I’d imagine he’d still use his Instagram but mixed with the content roadie, like I imagine the little tour video was made by the roadie, I’d imagine a mix of both but we’ll see 

I could also imagine that he might start selling VIP tickets for his shows... as indeed is doing the giveaway now and in their t&c it says the soundcheck tickets are worth 250$, maybe they'll sell them as well. If it's for the soundcheck and not for a M&G that would forbid him to meet fans for free when he wants to, I think that's fine - everything has become more expensive with the pandemic, as all venues and event workers have lost so much income in the last 2 years.

Anyway I guess I should move to the fan theories thread with all my speculations. :teehee:

3 hours ago, mellody said:

I could also imagine that he might start selling VIP tickets for his shows... as indeed is doing the giveaway now and in their t&c it says the soundcheck tickets are worth 250$, maybe they'll sell them as well. If it's for the soundcheck and not for a M&G that would forbid him to meet fans for free when he wants to, I think that's fine - everything has become more expensive with the pandemic, as all venues and event workers have lost so much income in the last 2 years.

Ohh I would understand, definitely! But it would also make me very sad to think he can’t meet fans after the show anymore 😢

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Anyway I guess I should move to the fan theories thread with all my speculations. :teehee:

Don't think that's the case. I think indeed are doing this giveaway just for promotion so people tag them, follow them etc. But who knows, maybe Mika will start doing these vip tickets ... Hopefully not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ohh I would understand, definitely! But it would also make me very sad to think he can’t meet fans after the show anymore 😢

That's why I said with tickets for the soundcheck and not for a M&G it'd be cool, because then he could still meet fans after the show, but we'd also have the possibility to watch the soundcheck, if we can afford it. :biggrin2: That'd be more opportunities, not less.

33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

've read here so many ideas of changes.

And what if.... Fortune's wedding and.... Mika's at the same time????

Aww that'd be nice. :wub2: I don't think he'd be doing it at the same time as Fortuné, but maybe he did get engaged. Or split up. Or already got married. Or whatever, lol! Or he coloured his hair purple. It could be anything, Mika is probably laughing a lot if he reads this, because we're all so completely clueless about what he's planning. :roftl:

• Haha 2

:roftl: so crazy everythings is possible with Mika  ...  Fortune's wedding and.... Mika's at the same time???? yah maybe !! maybe two maybe two marriages are better than one!! aha or maybe new song... or somethings 

or maybe this time after the nail polish it's the turn of the lipstick or eyeshadow ???

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 2

Time for change...IN EVERY WAY.

That's what i've been thinking about,

how many things he can change?

I don't need to sleep I need answers

Edited by Lulul
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Hero said:

You're all mad. :naughty:

Obviously he intends to announce a change of career, and use the tour dates for his new live cooking shows. :lol3:

That would certainly be a change IN EVERY WAY!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, krysady said:

He wanted to remind us that this weekend we have to change the time on our clocks :teehee:

So thoughtful, it will certainly change my mood in every way in the morning… :lol3::facepalm:

….can anyone tell we’re super anxious to find out? :wink2:

(I actually think it’s part of the lyrics of a new song, or is that too obvious??)

• Like 6