Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

Of course, the one day when I'm super busy, Mika posts all the time. :sneaky2: :lmfao: Well, I'll have time tomorrow to catch up in detail. Anyway love the hoodie! And his hair! :wub2: (much hair appreciation from me these days, as long as I can, just in case the hair is part of the change :naughty:)

And Promiseland as the music to the animation sounds promising! :biggrin2:

Btw he also posted the animation on Tiktok.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

MikaTikTok

A flower for every city of the tour. An animation based on my sister Yasmine’s artwork. ️ If you manage to find the flower for your city, bring it with you to the show on the night!!️“For The Rite Of Spring” North American tour in collaboration with @indeedworks kicks off THIS Saturday in Boston and the shows in Sanguenay, San Francisco and Los Angeles are now almost sold out 🙏💚I can't wait to see you all again, reconnect, dress up, dance and sing. M x

#ForTheRiteOfSpring #Mikatour

• Like 4

20 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm sure one of the announcements for London had For The Rite of Spring on it? 🤔  Ah well I could just be seeing things I want to see! 😅

Besides July is in Summer not Spring anyway 🙃 

(One off "Rite of Summer" gig! 😂)

You are right @TinyLove_CJ

267644903_135802332176758_23760099108724

They keep using the same art -- which is confusing to me, at least, even using that same photo of him for the festivals as well. And I think, "Surely he took more than one good photo at that photo shoot?" :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

They keep using the same art -- which is confusing to me, at least, even using that same photo of him for the festivals as well. And I think, "Surely he took more than one good photo at that photo shoot?" :lol3:

That photo is wonderful though :swoon:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

It makes sense imo to use the same art & photo for a set of gigs with the same concept, and that's what I assume he's planning. The Italian tour has different artwork, it'll be a different show / concept. Ofc he won't be doing the exact same show until September, and it'll surely develop, as always... but I suppose it means that the stage set, costumes and general setlist - with a few changes here and there - will be similar in London as in New York. And significantly different for Italy in September. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

Mika IG

mikainstagram

Hello USA. Ready and waiting.
North American tour starts this Saturday at @roadrunnerboston

Full list of dates below!

Photo by @royalgilbert
Art direction @thierrymaximeloriot

April 2 - Roadrunner, Boston MA
April 5 - Kings Theater, New York, NY
April 7 - Videotron Centre, Quebec City, QC
April 9 - Bell Centre, Montreal, QC
April 11 - Theatre du Palais Municipale de La Baie, Sageunay, QC
April 13 - History, Toronto, ON
April 15 - Coachella, Indio, CA
April 17 - San Francisco, CA, Fillmore
April 20 - El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, CA
April 22 - Coachella, Indio, CA

#MikaOnTour #ForTheRiteOfSpring #Boston

Screenshot (298).png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, lormare73 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPoHvaEhJEV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is it only me who thinks that today's pic is an old one?

Same trousers, same hair, same photographer. 

Possible. I also found on the photographer's IG page that the promo pic for the tour was already taken last year February. https://www.instagram.com/p/CXlbpR5LP7N/?utm_medium=copy_link ... tho it probably was 2 photoshoots, his face looks much thinner in the Rite of Spring pic.

I don't like those trousers too much, they go up so high... but that's insignificant details, the pic is just :swoon:

• Like 2

The t-shirt is my least favourite, sorry :dunno:

Love to know Mika is bringing back Popular Song AND I See You ahhhh I'm so excited!

:dance_man:

• Like 2

I would have loved the t-shirts with the mugs design, even if it is repetitive. why didn't they think of that?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BiaIchihara said:

Looking at the postcards, I wonder if there'll be photos with each of the flowers, in the respective outfit? On the Calla design for Toronto he's wearing these trousers (the shirt is missing, but I don't mind, lol! :naughty:). But I think some of the designs are from older photos, and if he posted all of them as photos, why would he start with Toronto and not with Boston - so probably not. Would've been nice. :lol:

• Like 2