Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika IG story "Hello Sardinia ❤️" :wub2:

He looks gorgeous, even with unstyled hair. :wub2: But what did he do the last 2 days, he still looks so tired?!

During last quick hello from a car after the gig (was it in Julouville?) he said he was supposed to work on a new project and he had to get up early next day.

He never stops!!!!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

During last quick hello from a car after the gig (was it in Julouville?) he said he was supposed to work on a new project and he had to get up early next day.

He never stops!!!!

Ah no, @mellody  it was after Colmar show. I found the video on Twitter.

But anyway he announced a new adventure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah no, @mellody  it was after Colmar show. I found the video on Twitter.

But anyway he announced a new adventure.

I know, I was there. :mf_rosetinted: But why does a new adventure have to mean that he doesn't get enough sleep for days (or even weeks)?! :aah: I sometimes wonder how much he can even still enjoy all his projects when he's always overtired - for a day or a weekend it can work, but for myself I know that constant sleep deprivation takes away a lot of quality of life. Well, maybe it's different for him. :dunno_grin:

11 hours ago, mellody said:

I know, I was there. :mf_rosetinted: But why does a new adventure have to mean that he doesn't get enough sleep for days (or even weeks)?! :aah: I sometimes wonder how much he can even still enjoy all his projects when he's always overtired - for a day or a weekend it can work, but for myself I know that constant sleep deprivation takes away a lot of quality of life. Well, maybe it's different for him. :dunno_grin:

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You think he looks tired? I think he looks great, just like a regular 38 year old who happens to be born with stunning facial features. 

I am reading a text about the concert on Sardinia and here is what Mika said:

"We are in one of the most beautiful places in the world - screams Mika from the stage - and to think that this morning I woke up in Northern England in the rain and now I'm here with you in the warmth".

So really you  never know where he is and when you can bump on him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You think he looks tired? I think he looks great, just like a regular 38 year old who happens to be born with stunning facial features. 

Great, stunning, AND tired. :teehee: 

Anyway, looking at footage from the gig, being on stage obviously makes him forget all tiredness. :wub2:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am reading a text about the concert on Sardinia and here is what Mika said:

"We are in one of the most beautiful places in the world - screams Mika from the stage - and to think that this morning I woke up in Northern England in the rain and now I'm here with you in the warmth".

So really you  never know where he is and when you can bump on him.

Northern England! :shocked: I think we'll have to revive the fan theories thread! :naughty:

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, mellody said:

Great, stunning, AND tired. :teehee: 

Anyway, looking at footage from the gig, being on stage obviously makes him forget all tiredness. :wub2:

Northern England! :shocked: I think we'll have to revive the fan theories thread! :naughty:

Maybe he went to Chester zoo to meet his adopted (not yet but soon) camel ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Definitely it's a conversation for our fan fans theories thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, silver said:

I don't think I'm interested in another remix of GK :sad:

I need new music! :pbjt:

I wouldn't have minded a collaboration with Clean Bandit, I do like them but another remix is not what most Mika fans want right now. New music is definitely needed! :yes:

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I wouldn't have minded a collaboration with Clean Bandit, I do like them but another remix is not what most Mika fans want right now. New music is definitely needed! :yes:

True... and tbh I just don't understand it. It's clear that this isn't for his fans, so I'd think it is to reach a wider audience - but to achieve that, he'd have to do a lot more than just release some random dance remixes. Like, when was his last Tiktok post? I was sure he wasn't doing Tiktok himself, but if he actually paid someone to do his Tiktok, you'd think they post more. Maybe they're on strike because they want more money, lol! :roftl: Also after Eurovision he didn't do much to engage the audience that saw him there. I really don't understand what he wants to achieve with all the things he's doing nowadays, he's working so much but apart from the gigs it all seems so random. Ok Mika being random is not new, lol! :naughty: But at least there seemed to be some sort of plan in his randomness so far, while now it's just confusing. :dunno_grin: Well, who knows, maybe he just wants to have fun, and this is just the way he wants to express himself creatively, without any actual goal regarding the audience. Which probably makes his label go :facepalm: but him doing the opposite of what his label expects from him is actually one of the reasons why I always loved Grace Kelly so much. This confident and a little rebellious "Why don't you like me or walk out that door?!", instead of trying to please everyone and fit in with the mainstream. Tho, to get back on topic, a GK remix could as well have been the label's idea... they never did much with the Tiktok success of the song. Ah well, I just have to give up trying to understand Mika, at least for now - I'm tired, and tomorrow I need to pack for Spain! :biggrin2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, silver said:

I don't think I'm interested in another remix of GK :sad:

I need new music! :pbjt:

I'm not interested in any remix. I hate remixes and this one is not an exception. :emot-sad:

• Like 2