Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I really like the loungy vibe to it! Guess this album is going into a whole different direction soundwise compared to his previous ones. We may hear him more on the radio now: I actually heard the Yo-Yo R3H4B remix as I was playing a random playlist during outdoor sports. My heart rate went up; and not because of the cardio I was doing! :lol3: 

• Like 6

mikainstagram story

"morning off in one of my favorite places in the world"

I think he is at the Auberge De L'ill in Alsace, France.

We can see the https://www.auberge-de-l-ill.com/fr/hoteldesberges/airstream.html

in this story.

and then

Cooking PIZZA !

YouTube

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

think he is at the Auberge De L'ill in Alsace, France.

Yes, I think so too. Weird tho that the stories didn't seem to get through until now, when he already posted them yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

It's not Pizza , it's a Flammenkuche 

I guess there is no Pizza at " L'auberge de l'Ill" anyway .....:wink2:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, carafon said:

I guess there is no Pizza at " L'auberge de l'Ill" anyway .....:wink2:

Yeah, they'd probably give it some posh French name so they can charge 90€ for it at their restaurant. :naughty: Anyway looks like it's made the same way as Pizza, just with different ingredients, I suppose. Mika doesn't seem like he has practiced making Pizza very often at his house in Tuscany - doesn't he have a Pizza wood stove there? I remember some stories from years ago... He should invite us all to a Pizza party there, so he can practice. :naughty: I might even accept that as a compensation for the canceled tour. :mf_rosetinted: :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, mellody said:

Yeah, they'd probably give it some posh French name so they can charge 90€ for it at their restaurant. :naughty: Anyway looks like it's made the same way as Pizza, just with different ingredients,

The dough of a good Flammenkuche ( not a very French name btw ....it's an Alsacian  speciality ) isn't the same as the one of pizza :wink2:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, carafon said:

The dough of a good Flammenkuche ( not a very French name btw ....it's an Alsacian  speciality ) isn't the same as the one of pizza :wink2:

I had no idea it was originally Alsacian, I see it at every Christmas market and pub here in Germany and assumed it was German like the mulled wine (Glühwein) :biggrin2: learned something new today! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like something is happening tonight in Paris. Vincent Bidal (the pianist) posted this one hour ago.

It says: Tonight with Mika , the last date in Paris.

There are some videos on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiQhjnrK1UR/

• Like 4