Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

:swoon:

I saw this shortly after I got up. That's a good way to start the day. :fangurl:

Does Mika really say "No filters allowed in this studio"? :lmfao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

IG post with a new song!! :fangurl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZuMJ5us3kv/?utm_medium=copy_link

@mikainstagram Time for an update from the studio!!! 

Sono troppo felice che il nuovo tour Italiano The Magic Piano per l’autunno sia in vendita da oggi. Questi ultimi mesi sono stati estremamente produttivi nello studio e non vedo l’ora di condividere NUOVA MUSICA durante questi spettacoli!! Sia nell’ intimo one-man-show acustico a teatro che nello show spettacolare delle arene!!

In questi tempi ho scritto tanta musica. Tante volte da solo e anche con una selezione piccolissima di altre collaboratori. L’unica regola; devono essere delle persone pieno di amore, gentili e con tanta fantasia e talento. Ecco una di queste persone in studio con me @wadge1975 

Ci vediamo ai concerti!! 

LINK PER BIGLIETTI SOPRA IN BIO

I am SO happy to finally have the Italian Magic Piano tour on sale today. This new concept for Italy this autumn, combines two types of concert: an intimate one man recital in theatres and a full spectacular arena show, in each city. 

These past few months have been extremely productive and creative. Writing song in between every engament I have and trying to make the most of every single day. 

I’ve been writing alone and with literally less than a handful of people. My rule: only surround myself with love and a sense of unlimited possibilities. Basically only a few kind loving and talented people! Here is one of them ❤️ @wadge1975 

See you very soon with new music, that I will be trying out on stage first of all. Starting with my N American tour on April 2nd and Coachella! Then the rest of Europe and beyond!!!!

See you very soon!!! ❤️❤️  

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just watched the snippet now, it sounds so joyful! ❤

What I can understand from the lyrics tho is "feels like I'm falling"... so it might be a typical Mika song with joyful melodies but dark lyrics. :teehee: Can't understand the rest, something about running and falling? 

btw, I love the photo, could be an album cover of Mika and Amy as a Duo! :lol:

• Like 4