Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

30 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I would love Mika to do a more artistic project that maybe his fans can get involved in, and maybe even purchase a Mika artbook, now that would be awesome! 

I would love that too. However, I also think he will never commission avid fans to do a project for/with him. It will just create a “why them and not me?” kind of environment and such a divide is not something anyone would like, I can imagine. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, krysady said:

Mika IG

mikainstagram

Verified

Thursday morning work in progress with my sister @dawack stay tuned ;) x

#art #tour #flowers #fortheriteofspring

FKHsg98VQAIxlz8.jpg

The sketches have flowers and plants in them and poses from previous photoshoots… something for the tour? Something entirely independent? I can’t wait. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Mika IG

mikainstagram

Verified

Thursday morning work in progress with my sister @dawack stay tuned ;) x

#art #tour #flowers #fortheriteofspring

FKHsg98VQAIxlz8.jpg

Actually I am very happy seeing this photo.

For last two weeks I have been working as well on a project connected to the Rite of Spring. 

I will show you the effects as soon as it's ready.

• Like 4

On 1/27/2022 at 5:15 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks very interesting.

A Rite of Spring tour gig?

Some merch objects?

But I like this little thing in the upper right corner. I was wondering what is it.

So it's an airpod holder from ETRO.

https://www.etro.com/ee-en/paisley-airpods-holder-221P1N6052664060001.html

Well, little expensive thing - from ETRO again. Is it a new cooperation partner?

image.thumb.png.a0bff53fad609cbeac2676e072d00e01.png

I thought that it was probably his airpods in that little bag, after looking at it more closely on his pic... but actually I had thought the bag was something handmade, maybe by his family, or a vintage item or so... I didn't think there was actually designed bags for airpods that you can buy. For 145 $. :facepalm: He probably got it for free, so yes, I suppose he has an advertising contract with them. But I miss the times when he was wearing handmade things by his fans. He did wear the Snoopy Swatch watches, which was really sweet of him, I think he likes them... but they're also bought - I can't imagine him wearing a fan-made jacket again as he did in the We Are Golden video. Maybe at a gig, for one song. Well, his taste has changed over the years, can't blame him. If I got such nice-looking clothes for free (AND could afford them, too), I'd also wear them and show them on Instagram. Better than the product placement in his music videos. I like his taste in clothing, I guess I'm just a bit nostalgic about the times when his Mum still took care of his wardrobe, those pieces were always unique and crafted with love. :wub2:

In any case, those drawings are :fangurl: and make me curious for more! :excite:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZaIZaWshIZ/

mikainstagram

Hey everyone! Only 2 months until the 'For The Rite Of Spring' tour kicks off in North America! Due to venue schedule conflicts, the show in Boston on April 3 has been moved to Saturday, April 2. All tickets will be honored on the new date.

Stay tuned over the coming weeks for more live announcements.

02.04.2022 Boston, Roadrunner
05.04.2022 Brooklyn, Kings Theater
07.04.2022 Quebec City, Videotron Centre
09.04.2022 Montreal, Centre Bell
11.04.2022 Saguenay, Théâtre du Palais Municipal
13.04.2022 Toronto, History
15.04.2022 Coachella
22.04.2022 Coachella

Tickets on sale via www.mikasounds.com (link in bio)

272954188_270198305255706_3454591744305070817_n.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZaIZaWshIZ/

mikainstagram

Hey everyone! Only 2 months until the 'For The Rite Of Spring' tour kicks off in North America! Due to venue schedule conflicts, the show in Boston on April 3 has been moved to Saturday, April 2. All tickets will be honored on the new date.

Stay tuned over the coming weeks for more live announcements.

02.04.2022 Boston, Roadrunner
05.04.2022 Brooklyn, Kings Theater
07.04.2022 Quebec City, Videotron Centre
09.04.2022 Montreal, Centre Bell
11.04.2022 Saguenay, Théâtre du Palais Municipal
13.04.2022 Toronto, History
15.04.2022 Coachella
22.04.2022 Coachella

Tickets on sale via www.mikasounds.com (link in bio)

272954188_270198305255706_3454591744305070817_n.jpg

'more live announcements'! :fangurl: :excite:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

OMG, this is too cute. He literally looks like he just woke up and walked out into the sunshine to film this. Pre-coffee, methinks? Definitely the way I feel before I've had my morning shot of caffeine. :tea:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Aki Celeste said:

OMG, this is too cute. He literally looks like he just woke up and walked out into the sunshine to film this. Pre-coffee, methinks? Definitely the way I feel before I've had my morning shot of caffeine. :tea:

Pre coffee or not, both he and the sea look great! Wish I was there... sigh...:cloud:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Aki Celeste said:

OMG, this is too cute. He literally looks like he just woke up and walked out into the sunshine to film this. 

same thoughts, and I LOVE that he's sharing stories like this with us, and we don't just get the polished press pix. :wub2:  Tho I'm also looking forward to see his outfit & styling for tonight, he'll surely look stunning! :fangurl: 

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZfWNwLsZ1B/

mikainstagram

Tonight I was at Sanremo Music Festival to share some very special news! This year’s Eurovision Song Contest is hosted by Italy in Turin and I am honoured and proud to confirm that I will be one of the presenters of this iconic competition! Thank you Eurovision for entrusting myself, @laurapausini and @alecattelan to host the event. It’s just 100 days until this legendary night hits TV screens! Tune in from 10th -14th May!

Cette année l’Eurovision se passera en Italie et je suis très honoré et fier de confirmer, ce soir depuis le prestigieux festival de Sanremo, que je serai un des maitres de cérémonie de ce fantastique moment . Merci à l’Eurovision de sa confiance !
@Laurapausini et @alecattelan : vivement le mois de Mai !
Dans 100 jours exactement nous partagerons tous ensemble cette soirée mythique avec tant de surprises !
RV du 10 au 14 Mai à Turin pour le concours Eurovision 2022 !

Stasera sono stato al Festival di Sanremo per una notizia veramente speciale. Quest’anno l’Eurovision Song Contest si terrà in Italia e sono onorato e orgoglioso di confermare che sarò uno dei conduttori di questa iconica gara! Grazie Eurovision per la fiducia in me e in @laurapausini e @alecatellan per condurre il grande evento. Mancano solo 100 giorno fino a quando questa leggendaria trasmissione sarà su tutti gli schermi TV in onda da Torino! Sintonizzatevi dal 10 al 14 maggio !

@eurovision @ebu_hq @raieurovision
#ESCita #ESC2022 #Eurovision #TheSoundOfBeauty

260057403_324761959574441_5094660246822823485_n.jpg

• Like 5