MIKAVISION: Mika's vlog, starting May 2022

mellody

Thought I'd open a new thread for this. Dunno if it's just about Eurovision or if he continues it after that, but a new Mika vlog is definitely worth a thread. :biggrin2:

Episode 1, 9 May 2022:

Mika's announcement:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thought I'd open a new thread for this. Dunno if it's just about Eurovision or if he continues it after that, but a new Mika vlog is definitely worth a thread. :biggrin2:

Episode 1, 9 May 2022:

Mika's announcement:

Yes! I certainly hope it is a sign of things to come. Even if it's just for his Eurovision journey, what a great way to keep his fans engaged, and invite in new ones. :)

• Like 5

I really like this, It's more content plus also a look into Eurovision which is nice for someone who doesn't watch and also might bring new people who like Eurovision in to see him 

2 things I did take from this tho were Rite of spring outfit (Presumably when he performs yo-yo) and the small snippet 

also him not knowing Good evening Europe in half the languages and his faces when he was unsure made me me laugh

Anyone I'm excited to see more of them

• Like 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

HE SAID IT IN DUTCH! HE SAID GOOD EVENING IN DUTCH! :cheer:

I can’t get over how adorable that is. My heart!! 🥰

I am waiting for his greeting in Polish :wink2: He pronounces so well names of Polish cities like Warszawa (not Warsow) and Krakow (not Cracow) :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, krysady said:

Poor Geraldine :aah:

On one hand yes 🤣, on the other hand I assume it is only like that when he is super stressed. There is a lot at stake there (200 million viewing!) and this gives such an honest preview of what is truly happening behind the scenes. The fact that he is showing us is actually very cute. 

I have to say I can be like that as well when the matter is very pressing and is incredibly time sensitive: which does not happen often, but when it does everyone knows and works towards the same goal. Subtlety leaves the room sometimes 😆

• Like 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

on the other hand I assume it is only like that when he is super stressed.

For sure, he is always very demanding and even more now on this extremely stressing situation :original:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • mellody changed the title to MIKAVISION: Mika's vlog, starting May 2022

Love it when Mika was explaining the rules! 😆

"Don't look at me!"... well that's me out of a job working for Mika! I wouldn't be able to stop looking at him! 😅

Also when he said "if you're bleeding tell someone" has me questioning how many accidents happened on set! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I had to google "Alexander Calder circus" to understand what Mika was talking about around 1.00.

I recognized Laccio, don't know about the others.

Hope Mika keeps more videos coming!

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

"Don't look at me!"... well that's me out of a job working for Mika! I wouldn't be able to stop looking at him! 😅

Same. :naughty:

57 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Also when he said "if you're bleeding tell someone" has me questioning how many accidents happened on set! 😂

I could imagine that Mika wouldn't tell anyone or even notice if he was bleeding, thinking back to when he performed with his torn tendon. 😅 So maybe that's why he tells the others to tell it. :dunno_grin: Or maybe it was rather meant like "don't look at me etc., but ONLY if you're bleeding you're allowed to say something!" :naughty:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Same. :naughty:

I could imagine that Mika wouldn't tell anyone or even notice if he was bleeding, thinking back to when he performed with his torn tendon. 😅 So maybe that's why he tells the others to tell it. :dunno_grin: Or maybe it was rather meant like "don't look at me etc., but ONLY if you're bleeding you're allowed to say something!" :naughty:

As he mentioned - masked faces made the dancers almost blind. So an accident would be quite possible. Bump other dancer, fall from the round stage or I don't know what else.... Mika always cares about people around him. 

Only he was lost when he had to play his part: "Where do I go"?  Ha ha ha.... do like a yo-yo, Mika :lol:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Love it when Mika was explaining the rules! 😆

:lmfao: it is impossible not to look at Mika

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika always cares about people around him. 

By blinding them :facepalm:

So I see fault in this logic, if they couldn’t see, how could they know that they’re bleeding? :biggrin2:

I have to look at the video credits again and see if there is a “no dancers were seriously injured in the production of this video”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3