Tour rumours 2023

mellody

2 hours ago, mellody said:

From what I see, Mika will only sing one song? And the tickets are over 200€, seems to be some sort of charity event.

For sure, probably that's why he didn't even put in on his tour list, maybe he'll sing one or two songs.

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrgJZh0olSS/

starlitefestival

💥 MIKA, actuará por primera vez en #StarliteOccident2023 💥

️ MIKA comenzó su carrera pop en 2007, vendiendo más de 3 millones de copias en todo el mundo con su primer single
“Grace Kelly”

🗓️ 27 de julio – 22h

🎟️ ENTRADAS A LA VENTA MAÑANA A LAS 12H EN NUESTRA WEB. Habrá periodo de preventa para antiguos clientes de 10 a 12h vía email.

#StarliteOccident2023 #muchomasqueunfestival

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrgJZh0olSS/

starlitefestival

💥 MIKA, actuará por primera vez en #StarliteOccident2023 💥

️ MIKA comenzó su carrera pop en 2007, vendiendo más de 3 millones de copias en todo el mundo con su primer single
“Grace Kelly”

🗓️ 27 de julio – 22h

🎟️ ENTRADAS A LA VENTA MAÑANA A LAS 12H EN NUESTRA WEB. Habrá periodo de preventa para antiguos clientes de 10 a 12h vía email.

#StarliteOccident2023 #muchomasqueunfestival

Well, it's not a rumor anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Will you be going?

No. A few years ago I wrote to the festival asking them to bring Mika but I never received a reply. Then I would have attended it but now my circumstances have changed, it is not possible for me, apart from the fact that it is more than a thousand km from where I live, so I'll have to settle for Cap Roig, which is closer. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

yes, that's what I found too. The link is only there in the French version of the site, apparently, and not in the English one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

There is quite a choice for the "cheapest ticket". So, which place do I buy? 😅

I guess that I'll go through all categories and buy what suits me the best. 😅

20230503_214132.jpg

yes, like with Cheltenham you first have to put it in the cart to see where it's located.

• Like 1

I am a very impatient person, and therefore am asking: Does anyone know if Mika is planning anymore gigs in Switzerland this year (or next year, if people already have information on that)? Maybe gigs that don`t take place in the middle (almost) nowhere? :lol3: Since it`s become pretty certain that I won`t make it to Sion this year, I keep gloomily wondering about it. I am not really in a postion to travel far, so Swiss gigs will have to suffice. Even theories will do at this point! 

6 hours ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

I am a very impatient person, and therefore am asking: Does anyone know if Mika is planning anymore gigs in Switzerland this year (or next year, if people already have information on that)? Maybe gigs that don`t take place in the middle (almost) nowhere? :lol3: Since it`s become pretty certain that I won`t make it to Sion this year, I keep gloomily wondering about it. I am not really in a postion to travel far, so Swiss gigs will have to suffice. Even theories will do at this point! 

I can say with some certainty that the dates we know about so far are all that we are going to get through September. There may be some TV appearances or promo here and there, but I'd be surprised if any additional shows were added. After September, though, it's anyone's guess. If the French album is ever released :rolleyes: I suppose that Mika will tour to support it, and I would guess that many if not all of those tour dates will be focused on French-speaking countries. Maybe elsewhere in Europe. Let's hope, anyway. But who knows when we might find out if there's anything else coming up later this year.

I know you said you're impatient, but I think everyone here will back me up when I say, that the one thing we learn as Mika fans is patience. :teehee:

• Like 12

11 hours ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Last summer he was in Geneva (Caribana Festival) and Colmar (Foire de Vin, it’s France, but it’s close to Switzerland). Before the pandemic he was also in Zurich, so he does come around! Just no one knows when :aah:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Yes, I also wanted to say the same as holdingyourdrink. If Mika is doing most of the concerts with the new album in the French-speaking areas: Would Colmar or Strasbourg be an option for you? And yes, Mika was in Zurich in 2019. :original:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I also wanted to say the same as holdingyourdrink. If Mika is doing most of the concerts with the new album in the French-speaking areas: Would Colmar or Strasbourg be an option for you? And yes, Mika was in Zurich in 2019. :original:

Yes, Colmar and/or Strasbourg would be fantastic as well considering how close I live to the boarder! :) Thank you, everyone!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Yes, Colmar and/or Strasbourg would be fantastic as well considering how close I live to the boarder! :) Thank you, everyone!

If he does a tour with the new French album, I'm pretty sure he will sing in Strasbourg or/and Colmar. He is friends with a famous Alsatian chef (sorry, I just forgot his name :baghead:) and his family. And I have the impression that he appreciates the area very much. :original:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

My fingers are crossed! :crossed: Although, I will have to go through the gig in a state of mild confusion. My french skills are mediocre at best...

2 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Oh no I was also still hoping he‘d come to Strasbourg or Colmar during the summer!

Don‘t worry though @TheOneAndOnlyLeo I had so much fun in Colmar last year and I barely understood anything :D

My French speaking skills are pretty non-existent, but I do it with flair and passion… and that’s what counts! In this community it doesn’t matter, anyone is willing to help who is there, it’s very heartwarming.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

https://galiciaenconcierto.com/agenda-conciertos-galicia/action~agenda/page_offset~1/request_format~html/

Mika is going to perform August 1rst. Waiting for official confirmation, or not :naughty:

Mika @ Plaza María Pita, A Coruña

Ago 1 a las 10:00 pm
Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika is going to perform August 1rst. Waitinng for official confirmation, or not :naughty:

August 1st, this year?? That's short notice for selling tickets. :blink:

• Like 1