Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

46 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And I knew there were sweet and savoury crepes, but what is the difference to galettes, nope.

I read that galettes are gluten free, they are made with buckwheat flour.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Prisca said:

It think I had a galette. Don't ask me with what, don't remember right now. :baghead:

Do you happen to remember the name of the restaurant?

And I knew there were sweet and savoury crepes, but what is the difference to galettes, nope.

I remember yours came with a little salad on the side in a glass, with carrot shavings. Didn't you and @giraffeandy have the same? I had smoked salmon, cheese and aubergine. It was massive, I was stuffed. Oh, and the delicious ice cream shakes! 

La Crème de Paris Notre Dame :licks_lips:

https://www.lacremedeparis.com/

No we're not paid promo. :lol3:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hero said:

I remember yours came with a little salad on the side in a glass, with carrot shavings. Didn't you and @giraffeandy have the same? I had smoked salmon, cheese and aubergine. It was massive, I was stuffed. Oh, and the delicious ice cream shakes! 

La Crème de Paris Notre Dame :licks_lips:

https://www.lacremedeparis.com/

No we're not paid promo. :lol3:

I know I had a galette with the salad when I arrived in Paris, for my birthday I had a crepe and a milkshake :lmfao: 

I love the place, nice view and great food, I hope I can visit it again the next time I'm in Paris. (Sorry for the off-topic discussion...but maybe Mika should visit it too to learn the difference between galette and crepe! :wags_finger:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I remember yours came with a little salad on the side in a glass, with carrot shavings. Didn't you and @giraffeandy have the same?

I think you know better than I what I had. :lmfao:But I had the feeling that galettes were also on the menu. And didn't we already have the discussion about the difference between galettes and crepes? :dunno_grin:And then here we are two years later because Mika was asked that question and had no clue. :lmfao:

• Haha 3

edit : My internet connection is pretty capricious tonight, so I didn't see your previous posts about the tour announcement and I saw the one from Mika only like, one hour after it was posted. :facepalm: 

Tomorrow at 10AM french time !! I still can't believe it !  :boing:   It means I will make my baggage for a Mika gig AND see when will be my next (at least, I hope...) the same day ! Gosh, I'm gonna explode... :hypo: 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 4

Mikainstagram post:

instagram_1694160330051.thumb.jpg.cbb6c8c3692512dcd3bc0ff062480c80.jpg

instagram_1694160361217.thumb.jpg.69ac900b82585b26e043ffb410cfe18c.jpg

Hey everybody! I have something very cool to announce to you all! The Apocalypse Calypso Tour!!

I’m thrilled to announce dates across 16 cities in France and also shows in Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and for the first time in a very long time…Germany! Get ready for the Apocalypse Calypso tour, coming to a city near you in 2024!

Tickets will be on general sale from Friday 15th September, 10AM French time!

Salut, tout le monde ! J'ai quelque chose de très cool à vous annoncer ! L'Apocalypse Calypso Tour !

Je suis heureux d'annoncer des dates dans 16 villes en France, ainsi qu'au Luxembourg, en Suisse, en Belgique, aux Pays-Bas et pour la première fois depuis très longtemps... en Allemagne ! Préparez-vous pour l’Apocalypse Calypso Tour, qui passera dans une ville près de chez vous en 2024 !

Les billets seront mis en vente à partir du vendredi 15 septembre à 10h !

#mika #mikatour #apocalypsecalypso #tour

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Just a little thing, but Mika has updated the Linktree on his Insta account -- switched it to something called bio.to, actually. Looks nice. :)

https://bio.to/Mika

2023-link-in-bio.png

Nice to see the MFC banner there! :wub2: But it seems to link only to our logo, not to the site...

And I can't accept the tourdates pic, Berlin is missing on that! :sneaky2: :mikacool: :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Nice to see the MFC banner there! :wub2: But it seems to link only to our logo, not to the site...

And I can't accept the tourdates pic, Berlin is missing on that! :sneaky2: :mikacool:

This needs to be updated quickly :thumb_yello: If I may say so I am also unhappy about Mika's team on his fb official page because impersonators keep answering to fans there and the comments take a long time to be removed if they are...   

2 hours ago, mellody said:

And I can't accept the tourdates pic, Berlin is missing on that! :sneaky2: :mikacool: :naughty:

Oh, they used the all-France graphic. Sorry about that. And yeah, I noticed the link was missing and already told them about that! Gotta represent!

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

This needs to be updated quickly :thumb_yello: If I may say so I am also unhappy about Mika's team on his fb official page because impersonators keep answering to fans there and the comments take a long time to be removed if they are...   

Anne, if you see something on Facebook, you need to bring it to my attention, and report the fake account. Mika's team can take care of it quickly when they know about it, but they don't have time to read through all the comments all the time, and I'm not on Facebook as much as I probably should be. Thanks!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Oh, they used the all-France graphic. Sorry about that. And yeah, I noticed the link was missing and already told them about that! Gotta represent!

Anne, if you see something on Facebook, you need to bring it to my attention, and report the fake account. Mika's team can take care of it quickly when they know about it, but they don't have time to read through all the comments all the time, and I'm not on Facebook as much as I probably should be. Thanks!

I think I know what Anne means. 

Under our comments on Mika's FB account we see posts from"fans" inviting us to go to another account. Not necessarily saying this is new Mika's account. There are becoming smarter with their messages. 

Screenshot_20230908-181748~2.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

42 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think I know what Anne means. 

Under our comments on Mika's FB account we see posts from"fans" inviting us to go to another account. Not necessarily saying this is new Mika's account. There are becoming smarter with their messages. 

Screenshot_20230908-181748~2.png

Yes, and if you see something fishy like that, please send your screenshots to me so I can make Mika's team aware. Thanks, Anna!

• Like 1