Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

39 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Not necessarily saying this is new Mika's account. There are becoming smarter with their messages. 

But they are pretending they are Mika, so need to be reported! They ask fans to go talk in private and god knows how they fool them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Oh, they used the all-France graphic. Sorry about that. And yeah, I noticed the link was missing and already told them about that! Gotta represent!

No, it wasn't the all-France graphic, Brussels, Amsterdam & Geneva are on it, if you look at the screenshot you posted. 

Anyway, they were fast and already corrected both this and the MFC link! :biggrin2:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika never has any trouble handling crowds at gigs but watching him being overwhelmed by a group of kids makes me smile! 

Looks like he's enjoying it though. 😊

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Did we miss this comment on the Morocco earthquake?

kfgo4j0s_normal.jpg

Les images terribles qui nous parviennent du Maroc sont bouleversantes. Elles nous touchent tous. Je sais l'amour que j'ai reçu de ce pays, et encore lors de mon dernier concert il y a quelques semaines à peine. Aujourd'hui c'est à moi et à nous d'envoyer autant d'amour vers toutes les victimes, les familles endeuillées, blessées, perdues et l'ensemble du peuple marocain a qui je pense si fort et à qui j'envoie tout mon soutien. #Maroc #Marrakech
  • Like 9

17 hours ago, silver said:

Did we miss this comment on the Morocco earthquake?

kfgo4j0s_normal.jpg

Les images terribles qui nous parviennent du Maroc sont bouleversantes. Elles nous touchent tous. Je sais l'amour que j'ai reçu de ce pays, et encore lors de mon dernier concert il y a quelques semaines à peine. Aujourd'hui c'est à moi et à nous d'envoyer autant d'amour vers toutes les victimes, les familles endeuillées, blessées, perdues et l'ensemble du peuple marocain a qui je pense si fort et à qui j'envoie tout mon soutien. #Maroc #Marrakech

@silver thank you so much Silver... so proud of Mika.. :rolleyes::blush:

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's the good place to say it. This morning accord hotel arena send an email to already buy mika's concert place.

I think you only receive it if you suscribe it's newsletter? 

It's only seated places cat 1,2 or gold category. 

Screenshot_2023-09-11-13-31-12-775_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail-edit.jpg

Edited by L'inconnue35
Image added

5 hours ago, L'inconnue35 said:

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's the good place to say it. This morning accord hotel arena send an email to already buy mika's concert place.

I think you only receive it if you suscribe it's newsletter? 

It's only seated places cat 1,2 or gold category. 

Screenshot_2023-09-11-13-31-12-775_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail-edit.jpg

Yes, we are talking about it in the thread about Bercy gig.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

On 9/4/2023 at 10:50 AM, dcdeb said:

:spain: ¡ATENCIÓN FANS DE HABLA ESPAÑOLA! :spain: 

Has visto videos de fans en Corea, Japón, Italia y Francia haciéndole preguntas a Mika. ¡Ahora es el momento para los fans de habla hispana!

¿Tienes alguna pregunta que siempre has querido hacerle a Mika? Tal vez sobre una gira en tu país, sus comidas españolas favoritas, o tal vez nueva música...

Envía tus vídeos cortos con tus preguntas al equipo de Mika a mikacompetition@gmail.com

FECHA LÍMITE: 15 DE SEPTIEMBRE DE 2023!

NOTA: ¡Esto está abierto a todos los fanáticos de habla hispana, incluidos aquellos en México, América Latina, América del Sur, etc.!

Valentines Day Love GIF

:spain: ATTENTION SPANISH-SPEAKING FANS! :spain:

You have seen fans in Korea, Japan, Italy and France asking Mika questions, and now it's time for fans in Spanish-speaking countries!

Do you have a question you have always wanted to ask Mika? Maybe about touring in your country, his favourite Spanish foods, or perhaps about new music....

Send your short videos with your questions in to Mika's team at mikacompetition@gmail.com

DEADLINE: 15 SEPTEMBER 2023!

NOTE: This is open to ALL fans who speak Spanish, including those in Mexico and the rest of Latin America, South America, etc.!

Valentines Day Love GIF

Sorry for asking, but only for MFCers???

What's he saying in his story? The bit in the middle was too fast for me.  I think he says to follow his Spotify account tomorrow for exclusive access to new tour tickets, for 48 hours? 

It's academic as I don't have Spotify. 😂

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

What's he saying in his story? The bit in the middle was too fast for me.  I think he says to follow his Spotify account tomorrow for exclusive access to new tour tickets, for 48 hours? 

It's academic as I don't have Spotify. 😂

I'd like to tell you what he's saying, but I don't really understand it. You are supposed to check your emails tomorrow from Spotify to have access to tickets for 48 hours. 

How do you check your emails from Spotify? I never get emails from Spotify. Do you have to have Premium? Spotify France? :dunno_grin:

Maybe somebody else can help. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'd like to tell you what he's saying, but I don't really understand it. You are supposed to check your emails from Spotify to have access to tickets for 48 hours. 

How do you check your emails from Spotify? I never get emails from Spotify. Do you have to have Premium? Spotify France? :dunno_grin:

Maybe somebody else can help. :original:

I have a free account and sometimes I receive emails with news about artists I follow.

I hope this pre-sale is not only for French accounts?

We will see tomorrow.

• Like 2

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have a free account and sometimes I receive emails with news about artists I follow.

I hope this pre-sale is not only for French accounts?

We will see tomorrow.

Ok, I just found out that you can also follow artists on Spotify. I have done that now. Instagram, X, TikTok, Spotify...  :insane:

• Haha 2

OK, I checked, I receive emails from Spotify... like all the six months, or one by year.   :lol3:

So I suppose it will work for me since I follow Mika on it, I have Premium, and I'm french, I shouldn't have problems... I really hope so, and I hope you will not have problems neither. We will see tomorrow anyway... 

:crossed:

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

When you open TikTok you will see the text below.

The pre-sale starts at 11:00.

And it looks like it's only for French accounts on Spotify :crybaby:

image.png.5d240c4f52446a3401490bee10221179.png

Thanks. I just activated the e-mail notifications in Spotify, but guess I can undo that again if it's only for users in France. :rolleyes: Well, knowing Mika, I don't think he'll give away the best tickets in a marketing presale like that, so I hope no one will have disadvantages because of this. I'm gonna buy General Admission tickets anyway, and I'm not worried about getting those on Friday. Assuming that all the gigs are standing... but if it's a "ball", as Mika said, seats wouldn't make sense. :teehee:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks. I just activated the e-mail notifications in Spotify, but guess I can undo that again if it's only for users in France. :rolleyes: Well, knowing Mika, I don't think he'll give away the best tickets in a marketing presale like that, so I hope no one will have disadvantages because of this. I'm gonna buy General Admission tickets anyway, and I'm not worried about getting those on Friday. Assuming that all the gigs are standing... but if it's a "ball", as Mika said, seats wouldn't make sense. :teehee:

Well, for Bercy, we already know, that there are also a lot of sitting places, so I don't know about the other places...