MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS

dcdeb

12 hours ago, carafon said:

I don't want to miss the opportunity to visit Verona , so I'll be there too

Now that I've got 2 days "off" before the remaining show , I'm thinking about visiting Venice or (and?)  Breshia , eventualy having a bath on the lake if the weather is good enough

If anyone is interrested .....

We could meet up for a party in Verona the night before the gig (the night when normally the theatre gig would've happened), maybe some fans would be interested in that?

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

We could meet up for a party in Verona the night before the gig (the night when normally the theatre gig would've happened), maybe some fans would be interested in that?

Maybe we can meet in the garden (Giardini Vittorio Emanuele II) that is between the Arena and the theater for a big picknick. There are enough restaurants near to get food and drinks I think. This way it’s open for everyone and we don’t need to worry about a restaurant that can hold an X amount of people. How about that? I will definitely join! 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mellody said:

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe we can meet in the garden (Giardini Vittorio Emanuele II) that is between the Arena and the theater for a big picknick. There are enough restaurants near to get food and drinks I think. This way it’s open for everyone and we don’t need to worry about a restaurant that can hold an X amount of people. How about that? I will definitely join! 

We can hire the theater instead.....it's big enough and may be free on this night :naughty:

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Who gives a sh*t about rob him, yes, let's kidnap him! :fisch::naughty:

We just need to find out which hotel he is in. smilie_denk_09.gif

Make a list of your favourite songs. smilie_school_001.gif

:mika2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think we should transfer this conversation to our fan fun thread. This one is about the refunds.

This is also a kind of refund. :naughty:

Yes sorry, sorry. :sorry:

:ot:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

49 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Just a small update to let you know we are still waiting on an answer about refunding the service fees, so don't give up hope yet!

Thank you Deb.

But I wonder if it would be possible for those who already sent the requests. Well, let's wait. If it would be possible at all.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

Hi there,

first of all I also want to say thank you @dcdeb for the translations and summary here. :thumb_yello:

I managed to request my refund for the Verona theatre show to this afternoon (TicketOne) and in their confirmation mail they announce to reimburse the complete ticket value including the presale fee, but without the service costs that they took. Not sure though what they will really give back in the end, that's just the value that their mail shows.

17 hours ago, mellody said:

16 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really like this idea, meeting in the evening of the "first concert", in the park. I'd like to come there too, though I don't really know anyone here, as you might notice, I'm not really an active member, and I'm also a little shy in "real life", but I'd like to meet some of you guys in Verona. Although there is still the Arena di Verona concert left, which I really look forward to, the evening of 18th September does indeed feel quite empty now. Especially when travelling alone. It's really disappointing.:sad:

On 9/1/2022 at 8:45 PM, carafon said:

I don't want to miss the opportunity to visit Verona , so I'll be there too

Now that I've got 2 days "off" before the remaining show , I'm thinking about visiting Venice or (and?)  Breshia , eventualy having a bath on the lake if the weather is good enough

If anyone is interrested .....

Hi carafon, I also wanted to visit, apart from Verona, maybe one or two other places, I wanted to go to Lago di Garda for one day or half a day and also thought about Brescia or Padua or Mantua. I'm not so much interested in Venice though... But I would be interested in not going alone here or there.  :blush:

• Like 2

C74F0FA5-5A13-4481-9957-C7253636BB5A.thumb.jpeg.1d482bf6622c04512ad6a6dd22141515.jpeg
I just saw this on ticketone (it means that more details about the show scheduled on September 29 at Arcimboldi Theatre will follow) but I think most of us already asked for a refund. This is quite confusing to me, as I actually didn’t receive an email from ticketone saying that it was cancelled, BUT the server let me ask for a refund so I assumed it was like every other date.

58 minutes ago, SilviaM said:

C74F0FA5-5A13-4481-9957-C7253636BB5A.thumb.jpeg.1d482bf6622c04512ad6a6dd22141515.jpeg
I just saw this on ticketone (it means that more details about the show scheduled on September 29 at Arcimboldi Theatre will follow) but I think most of us already asked for a refund. This is quite confusing to me, as I actually didn’t receive an email from ticketone saying that it was cancelled, BUT the server let me ask for a refund so I assumed it was like every other date.

I checked my emails and actually I received one for every gig except the one for Arcimboldi. But, as you, the ticketone procedure let me ask for a refund for that gig too. I went to see the theatre website and I found this. They say that if you don't convert the ticket for Arena di Verona there will be a refund. 

I don't really understand why there's that sentence on ticketone. :dunno:

Screenshot_20220903-155437_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krysady said:

@erica hyde I posted your question here as well, maybe Deb or other fans could help you. 

@erica hyde This is something I have not seen addressed yet. I'll ask for you to try to get a quick response.

1 hour ago, SilviaM said:

After speaking with Mika's team yesterday, I think it's safe for me to say that there is NO OTHER SHOW HAPPENING other than Verona on 19th September. Sorry, but I don't want you to get your hopes up. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I checked my emails and actually I received one for every gig except the one for Arcimboldi. But, as you, the ticketone procedure let me ask for a refund for that gig too. I went to see the theatre website and I found this. They say that if you don't convert the ticket for Arena di Verona there will be a refund. 

I don't really understand why there's that sentence on ticketone. :dunno:

Screenshot_20220903-155437_Chrome.jpg

I think that just means if you don't exchange your ticket for Verona, you'll have to get a reimbursement which will be applied to the credit card you purchased the ticket with. It may be worded badly, but it's not implying anything else.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

think that just means if you don't exchange your ticket for Verona, you'll have to get a reimbursement which will be applied to the credit card you purchased the ticket with. It may be worded badly, but it's not implying anything else.

Yes, I think I express myself badly. I meant that even the theatre website confirm or the exchange for verona or the refund, therefore that sentence on ticketone website is confusing because that makes any sense, even more as the procedure allows you to obtain a refund for that gig too. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

After speaking with Mika's team yesterday, I think it's safe for me to say that there is NO OTHER SHOW HAPPENING other than Verona on 19th September. Sorry, but I don't want you to get your hopes up. :dunno:

I will be honest, as I read this discussion I slightly got my hopes up… But that’s just wishful me reading what I would like to see :facepalm:

Boy oh boy, it’s slowly sinking in now :emot-sad:

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I think that just means if you don't exchange your ticket for Verona, you'll have to get a reimbursement which will be applied to the credit card you purchased the ticket with. It may be worded badly, but it's not implying anything else.

Ok thank you Deb! I was actually hoping you'd say that because at this point  I already asked for a refund and I wouldn't want to buy the tickets AGAIN... 

• Like 2

Today I spent hours at the Ticketone site trying and crying and as the result of more than 30 tickets (that I had bought for myself and my family) I managed to fill the refund form for 9 tickets. The form won't go through and gives the message some others have received as well or the site throws me out and when I try again it says the ticket is being processed already (even though it's not, I hadn't completed the form before being thrown out). I have to say that the site is a nightmare, I don't think we will get all the refunds. I will continue tomorrow, too tired to try more today. 

Such a sad task to ask refunds for gig tickets but it's been even sadder to see people's reactions. I will never learn to understand how being harsh and rude and lacking empathy could be somehow normal or even morally rightful. This is an awful situation for Mika in every way and will probably cost him a lot as well. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Do you mean that the whole tour is not only postponed but totally cancelled forever? So there won't be Magic Piano Tour anymore?

I'm not directly concerned, but I'm so sorry for all of you... :tears: That's really awful to have such a big desappointment. I think I understand how you all feel. It must be awful for Mika too, he doesn't like to cancel concert, so a whole tour... I wonder what could have happened... 

I hope you will all manage to have fun in Verona anyway, and be together despite all that. :itsok:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Do you mean that the whole tour is not only postponed but totally cancelled forever? So there won't be Magic Piano Tour anymore?

I think they wrote “postponed” but they are acting like it’s cancelled. 
In Italy, when gigs are postponed, even if new dates are not available yet, customers are given the option to keep tickets valid for the replacement date (even if it’s switched to another venue, just happened with Avril Lavigne). This time we don’t have this option. 
I’m totally confident Mika will be back in Italy when he will tour Europe (but after this, I’m not confident he will do as many dates as he was supposed to do this year) 

• Like 4