helllooo, im jordan!☺️

jord1012

So i’ve been on MFC for nearly a year now and just realised i’ve never properly introduced myself so here goes☺️

Im Jordan, (she/her) 23 from England! 
Growing up I always loved Mika’s music, I remember being 13 and making music videos to popular song with my friends🤣

but it was on the lead up to eurovision that I feel like I really started to appreciate him and everything he does (sorry if that sounds cringey hahah)! 

I feel so lucky that I’ve been able to see him twice in the UK and will be seeing him again in Bristol soon! 

Just thought it would be nice to get so know some other fans and to find some other UK fans especially, so I know who to look out for in Bristol🤩 

• Like 5

Hi Jordan :bye:

I'm sure you will meet other MFCers at Bristol.  Keep an eye on this thread

and RSVP to the event in the calendar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi @jord1012 :welcomeani:

I'm from the UK too (Yorkshire!). 

Unfortunately I can't go to Bristol so you'll have to scream extra loud and dance all the more for the fans that aren't there!!! 

And tell us all about it :)

• Like 2

Hi @jord1012 and :welcomeani:

Have a great time in Bristol (I'll be there too).

You've been here on the forum for a while, but if you need a thread to help you navigate the forum better, check out this thread :original::

• Like 1

Hi Jordan! Welcome to the forum! I’m Michelle, live in Germany! I have mentioned it already in another topic, but I was standing behind you when you showed Mika your tattoo. So sorry we didn’t really get to say hi! 

I’m so happy for you that you had the opportunity to show it to him and talk to him! He is very kind and his reaction was just adorable. 

But question: did I hear it right that you just had that done that day and couldn’t move, let alone dance? How could you NOT dance during the gig!?!? 

I won’t be in Bristol, but I’m sure we’ll see at a future gig! Have fun here in the meantime.

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

But question: did I hear it right that you just had that done that day and couldn’t move, let alone dance? How could you NOT dance during the gig!?!? 

Wait, what:jawdrop:

Where was this tattoo? :naughty:

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 11:26 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

Hi Jordan! Welcome to the forum! I’m Michelle, live in Germany! I have mentioned it already in another topic, but I was standing behind you when you showed Mika your tattoo. So sorry we didn’t really get to say hi! 

I’m so happy for you that you had the opportunity to show it to him and talk to him! He is very kind and his reaction was just adorable. 

I won’t be in Bristol, but I’m sure we’ll see at a future gig! Have fun here in the meantime.

so basically i had the tattoo done like 4 hours before the show and he was concerned that it would get ruined so he was saying that it should be wrapped in clingfilm to cover it up and i told him that it was but i had to take it off for the show because with it on i couldn’t move my arms to dance🤣 trust me i wasn’t gonna let anything stop me dancing hahah!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...