https://factoryinternational.org/whats-on/the-piano/

The Piano – The Final Concert

21 Apr 2024 6:00 PM

The Hall, Aviva Studios, Water Street, Manchester, M3 4JQ

Tickets

https://factoryinternational.org/whats-on/the-piano/book-ticket/

Standard tickets £25, £15 & £10
Affordable tickets (for U16s & O65s) £12.50, £7.50, £5

Suitable for ages 6+. Under 18s to be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
Running time: 90 minutes. Pre-event entertainment from 4pm.

Claudia Winkleman welcomes the most gifted amateur pianists from across the UK to Aviva Studios’ stage for the final of The Piano

The final concert of the hit Channel 4 TV series The Piano is coming to Aviva Studios in Manchester. A unique one night only celebration of the nation’s favourite instrument, hosted by Claudia Winkleman and curated by the greatest living classical pianist, Lang Lang, and pop global superstar Mika. 

Lang Lang and Mika will perform alongside an extraordinary group of amateur pianists, taking them from street pianos in train stations around the UK to the biggest performance of their lives on the Aviva Studios stage.  

This event will be filmed for television transmission. By purchasing a ticket, you agree that you will keep all details of this performance confidential and consent to inclusion in the programme. Money raised from tickets sales will go towards the placing and maintaining of street pianos in train stations up and down the country. 

Join us for pre-show entertainment Legacy Street Pianos from 4pm.

Image: Nic Serpell-Rand/Love Productions

Tickets

Factory International members on sale: Wednesday 31 January, 10am

General on sale: Friday 2 February, 10am

For ticketing and box office related enquiries, please contact tickets@factoryinternational.org or call 0333 322 8679 (phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 8pm and Saturday from 10am to 6pm).

For more information please visit Ticketing and Sale of Goods Terms & Conditions – Factory International

Good to know

This event will be filmed for television transmission. By purchasing a ticket, you agree that you will keep all details of this performance confidential and consent to inclusion in the programme.

To keep you safe when visiting Aviva Studios, security checks and bag checks by our Visitor Safety team will be in operation on entry to the gig. Please keep personal belongings to a minimum – bags above the size of an A4 sheet of paper will not be allowed.

Awesome news! I wish I could go, but I'll be in the UK already a week before that, for London and Dublin, so I'm sure hubby wouldn't be too thrilled if I fly over again just a week later. 🙈 Besides, I'm slowly running out of money... bought too many tickets recently, now I need to start deciding and selling some. Sigh. I hate when real life gets in the way of my concert plans. :rolleyes:

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Unfortunately it seems I will have to skip this one, but the last time was an amazing experience! I would absolutely recommend going. They were all fantastic. 

Same here, I was thinking about it but its too far to travel with London only a week or two before

• Like 1

Just now, Hero said:

Yes! Sorry I thought you'd said it on here too! :lmfao:

No, I wasn't fast enough, I should also work and not just buying tickets and hang around in the forum.😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I'm going! Really looking forward to this. The finale of the last season of the show seemed really amazing

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

No, I wasn't fast enough, I should also work and not just buying tickets and hang around in the forum.😅

Yeah, normally I'd be at work and would have missed it until later. Called in sick yesterday and today, this cold has staged a comeback. :sneaky2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yeah, normally I'd be at work and would have missed it until later. Called in sick yesterday and today, this cold has staged a comeback. :sneaky2:

At least there's something positive about you being ill: you quickly found out about the sale of The Piano tickets. :hug:I thought you were quick today.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Some details:

Pre-show entertainment from 'Legacy Street Pianos' - 4pm

Doors open - 5pm

Recording starts - 6pm

Where? - The Hall can hold 1500 people.

Bags will be checked and must be no bigger than an A4 sheet.

Thank you.

I've checked seats available: about 110 in the circle zone and about 120 in the stalls zone.

But the middle part in stalls is grey - so maybe it's for families and friends of the participants?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But the middle part in stalls is grey - so maybe it's for families and friends of the participants?

I think they are already sold, the member sale already started on Wednesday and the normal sale today 10am UK time. I've there a place in the second row (I was lucky).

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Thank you.

I've checked seats available: about 110 in the circle zone and about 120 in the stalls zone.

It's selling really well, it will probably be sold out soon. :original:

Stalls today 11.43 UK time:

image.thumb.png.1f81fc1debf847c334b1e8622cf149e8.png

Stalls today 17.43 UK time:

image.thumb.png.7bbc45d6c7e326aa3f2967067ac1f5d7.png

Circle today 11.44 UK time:

image.thumb.png.d1208e69cf4f63b6a3bc1452ba025197.png

Circle today 17:44 UK time:

image.thumb.png.cfebd3c816eb0688fcd7e5b6980f6fce.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 4