It's glad to be here...

Divera Zilvania

Hi everyone!!

I'm Diana from Indonesia. I just joined MFC on September 15th. First of all, thank you MFC for allowing me to join. I would like to greet MFC members who have joined for a long time. I know that not many fans from my country join MFC, maybe because of lack of information, but that doesn't mean there aren't many Mika fans in Indonesia. I've only known Mika for the past few months, which is sad..😢, but better late than never!! 🤭🤣

It turned out that Mika had done a concert in Indonesia in 2013, which was even sadder😭, because I missed the concert..😖. I hope Mika is willing to come again to make a concert in Indonesia to meet his "Hardcore Fans", Mika's nickname for fans in Indonesia😆. Now this country has changed a lot, unlike 10 years ago.

I got to know Mika through YouTube, I was interested in hearing the song Happy ending, that was Mika's song that I heard for the first time and I love it, finally I looked for information about Mika on the internet and his other songs, and I found out information about MFC and are interested in joining so that I can stay updated with information about Mika. I am happy to join at MFC to make communication and sharing information with members from all over the world.

I hope everyone is always happy and healthy.

Nice to see u all..!!🤗

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Divera Zilvania said:

Hi everyone!!

I'm Diana from Indonesia. I just joined MFC on September 15th. First of all, thank you MFC for allowing me to join. I would like to greet MFC members who have joined for a long time. I know that not many fans from my country join MFC, maybe because of lack of information, but that doesn't mean there aren't many Mika fans in Indonesia. I've only known Mika for the past few months, which is sad..😢, but better late than never!! 🤭🤣

It turned out that Mika had done a concert in Indonesia in 2013, which was even sadder😭, because I missed the concert..😖. I hope Mika is willing to come again to make a concert in Indonesia to meet his "Hardcore Fans", Mika's nickname for fans in Indonesia😆. Now this country has changed a lot, unlike 10 years ago.

I got to know Mika through YouTube, I was interested in hearing the song Happy ending, that was Mika's song that I heard for the first time and I love it, finally I looked for information about Mika on the internet and his other songs, and I found out information about MFC and are interested in joining so that I can stay updated with information about Mika. I am happy to join at MFC to make communication and sharing information with members from all over the world.

I hope everyone is always happy and healthy.

Nice to see u all..!!🤗

Hello @Divera Zilvania

I didn't know Mika had been to Indonesia  and that he had fans there! Glad you've joined MFC. 😊 The Sinfonia Pop videos are what turned me into a Mika fan about 3 years ago.  This is one of my favorite  interviews (in case you haven't seen it). I think Mika's funny and already shows he doesn't take himself too seriously:

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 5

Hi @Divera Zilvania (again)! I hope you have a good time here. You said you found Mika from Youtube. It's a good place to discover things. 

But when it comes to Mika, I bet this web site is better.:biggrin2:

TinyLove_CJ thank you for posting that thread. How haven't I found it yet. I'm utterly thankful.

• Like 3

Hi @Divera Zilvania! And :welcomeani: in this wonderful place!!! :mika1:

I'm Celine from France, and I really hope you will have a lot of FUN with all of us! :wootjump: 

And discover plenty of treasures about Mika of course. :king:

See you here and there! Bye. :bye:

Its Friday GIF by Animanias

• Like 1

Hello @Divera Zilvania and welcome to the MC. You'll find everything about Mika here. Hope you enoy this place for long time. 

:welcomeani:

Here is a thread that may interest you in case you are looking for something about Mika, interviews, photos, videos or anything else about him. Feel free to ask here! :wink2:

• Like 1

:nerd:Welcome!

as someone else who only recently discovered Mika, and this forum, I can also tell you that youtube, which I hope you can access, has a zillion wonderful Mika videos, including full. concerts and TV shows and interviews that I can't understand a word of but somehow  Mika is so expressive that  they are wonderful anyway!

Edited by QueenBigFat
Gee, I read very carefully! Note how after you told us how valuable uoutube is to you, I said I hoped you could access youtube! Aren’t you glad to be here where people pay such close attention??!?!
  • Like 1

Hi Eriko!

Nice to meet you, thanks for the info.

There are some things that I have read on the internet and there is also information that I just found out about.

I regret that Mika didn't get a good promotor at that time, he should have performed on a bigger stage so he could have more freedom to move.

Regarding security issues since the current government has been better, the proof is that in November, Coldplay will have a concert here.

Unfortunately, Mika didn't have time to try the wide variety of Indonesian food. Hoping next time Mika will have a better experience being here.

Yoroshiku

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...