The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

I have a few extra tickets for Mika's gig in New York City on April 5th. There are 2 tickets in Row U -- in the center section 2.

I also have 2 tickets in Row Q in section 1 to the left of the stage.

Row Q is the first row of seats in this configuration.

2021-kings-theatre-floorplan.jpg

These were premium seats, sold through American Express, so they are a bit more expensive than the fan sale tickets.

Please PM me if interested.

22 hours ago, Lea S. H. said:

Hello!
Please does anyone have tickets for the London concert on July 3rd? If you do, please contact me :)

Thank you

It seems they are sold out on ticketmaster, but you can still get tickets on the Roundhouse website: https://tickets.roundhouse.org.uk/syos/performance/35086 - unless you're looking for particular seats or level 2 standing, then please specify that in your request. ;)

Just doing a little housekeeping here -- I felt like the old Extra Ticket thread was getting so long and unwieldy, so I've started a new one.

Reset your bookmarks, if you had the old one saved! Thanks!

• Like 4

bonjour

j'ai 4 places, placement libre, à vendre pour le concert de Mika à Carcasonne le 22 juillet 

si quelqu'un veut les acheter, merci de me le faire savoir, si non je contacterai la billetterie du festival.

bonne soirée :) 

EDIT   Carolinechedo says

Hello

I have 4 tickets, free placement, for sale for Mika's concert in Carcasonne on July 22 if anyone wants to buy them, please let me know, if not I will contact the festival ticket office.

good night :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I have an extra ticket for Mika’s concert at the Théâtre du Palais Municipal, in Ville de Saguenay on the 11th April 2022.

The ticket is in:

Section Parterre

Range B

Seat 9

The total price was 99,25$ (Canadian dollars which is around 69,50€ )

Have a great day everyone! Xx

SOLD!
Thank you

Edited by Beatrixxx_always
This ticket is now Sold
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2022 at 2:36 PM, Happymika_by_celine said:

Hi everybody :thumb_yello:

I am selling 3 tickets for the Perpignan Festival on July 20, 2022 - Carré or - row 7, seats 31, 32, 33 at 71€ each (cancellation insurance included).

Please DM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

There are only two left now.

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2021 at 5:48 AM, dcdeb said:

MIKA concerts always sell out really fast so here's a thread for those looking for extra tickets!

Post here if you need a ticket for an upcoming gig...  or have one (or more) that can help another fan out!  :)

No ticket touts or scalpers -- just Mika fans helping Mika fans...

I need help

2 hours ago, heyaury said:

per la data di roma del 7 ottobre

It's the 3rd October tho, not the 7th?

I already have my tickets, but I'm sure you can sell yours, frontrow will always sell! :lol:

• Like 1

Hello!

I have two spare tickets for Perpignan,

carré or - row 4 - seats 30-29. 65€ each.

DM if you interested.

Thank you.

-

Coucou!

J'ai deux tickets pour Perpignan, carré or - rang 4 - places 30-29. 65€ par billet.

DM si vous êtes intéressé.

Merci.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marti.Mela said:

I sell 2 tickets for the concert in Florence at MANDELA FORUM on 22th September 22, ROW 2 Places 1 and 3. They are in the center of the row, very good places!!! Price of buying! If interested, write to me!

Martina

Hi!
DM, please.

Isa