2024 - Berlin: meetup and cake/flowers for Mika

mellody

Only 2 weeks to go until the Berlin gig! We want to plan our meetup on April 1st - no big party or anything, just meeting up in a bar that offers food and drinks, ideally in the venue area. From the feedback in the other thread I've made a list of people who want to join, just so we  know for how many we need a reservation. Please let us know here within the next few days if you want to be added.

MFCers meetup on April 1st:

@CharlotteL

@EzPz_german_squeezy

@giraffeandy +1

@Ingrid

@Lexa

@Liv1680

@MadameNatureRG

@Meeks

@mellody

@MFC_Hasi

@Mubbin Sarina +1 (maybe)

@Prisca (maybe)

@Vero Bott

gift for Mika:

Also, and this is for everyone, no matter if you're going to the gig or not, @MFC_Hasi has offered to bake one of her amazing cakes for Mika, as a gift from his German fans and from any MFCers who are interested in joining. We're gonna have it delivered to his dressing room, although of course we're aware that he probably won't eat it, as he has to keep to a diet to be able to do his high energy shows. But Miri's cakes are a work of art (you can see some of them on her Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/miris.backzauber/) - so Mika can enjoy the artwork, and then maybe his crew wants to eat the cake. :lol3: Depending on how many want to contribute, and how much, we can also add flowers. The cake will be around 50€ and I think the best option is to leave it up to everyone how much they want to contribute and then see if there's enough for a flower bouquet in addition to the cake. I have to talk with Miri and Saskia again, but I think we should be able to add a card with all the names of fans who contributed. So if you want to take part in this, you can paypal me your contribution to mellody24@gmx.de and let me know in the message field there, or here in the thread, what name you'd like to be added to the card (nickname, first name or full name, it's up to you).

If you don't have paypal but want to take part, send me a DM, then we can try to find another solution.

Any questions? Feel free to ask! :) 

Cake / flowers contributions received by:

mariposa

Luke

holdingyourdrink

Giggimau

Littlelady

Charlotte

Graciosa

Zita

Ines

Melanie

Veronika

Prisca

Nessaja

Sabine64

BineHH

Deepblue

Chiara

Lexa

Liv1680

Bea

Angela

Cynthia

MadameNatureRG

Denise

Sarina

Corinne

Gabry

Camille

Anne

Ani

Cerise

Nina

Manu

Isabelle

Andrea

Deb

not received yet but counted in: Becks, Isa

• Like 14

1 hour ago, mellody said:

just meeting up in a bar

But what if a guy comes up to us and says "My life stinks", and we see his gold credit card and the way he is looking at people across the room? What do we say to him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Mubbin Sarina said:

But what if a guy comes up to us and says "My life stinks", and we see his gold credit card and the way he is looking at people across the room? What do we say to him?

"Dude, your perspective on life sucks!", for sure

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just sent some money. Love the idea. :)

Please add mariposa/perhonita/Marion as a name. 😊

Not sure yet when I will arrive in Berlin, so I'll have to see about the meetup.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Only 2 weeks to go until the Berlin gig! We want to plan our meetup on April 1st - no big party or anything, just meeting up in a bar that offers food and drinks, ideally in the venue area. From the feedback in other thread I've made a list of people who want to join, just so we  know for how many we need a reservation. Please let us know here within the next few days if you want to be added.

@CharlotteL

@EzPz_german_squeezy

@giraffeandy +1

@Ingrid

@Lexa

@Liv1680

@mellody

@MFC_Hasi

@Mubbin Sarina

@Prisca

@Statue_of_Liberty

@Vero Bott

gift for Mika:

Also, and this is for everyone, no matter if you're going to the gig or not, @MFC_Hasi has offered to bake one of her amazing cakes for Mika, as a gift from his German fans and from any MFCers who are interested in joining. We're gonna have it delivered to his dressing room, although of course we're aware that he probably won't eat it, as he has to keep to a diet to be able to do his high energy shows. But Miri's cakes are a work of art (you can see some of them on her Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/miris.backzauber/) - so Mika can enjoy the artwork, and then maybe his crew wants to eat the cake. :lol3: Depending on how many want to contribute, and how much, we can also add flowers. The cake will be around 50€ and I think the best option is to leave it up to everyone how much they want to contribute and then see if there's enough for a flower bouquet in addition to the cake. I have to talk with Miri and Saskia again, but I think we should be able to add a card with all the names of fans who contributed. So if you want to take part in this, you can paypal me your contribution to mellody24@gmx.de and let me know in the message field there, or here in the thread, what name you'd like to be added to the card (nickname, first name or full name, it's up to you).

If you don't have paypal but want to take part, send me a DM, then we can try to find another solution.

Love this! I’m in!!! 

For the name on the card you can add: 

Michelle (holdingyourdrink)

• Like 1

Unfortunately I arrive very late evening, will be not able to join the meet up😔. But hoping to see you all my Mika-sisters and brothers there at the show.

I have sent my contribution. Please use for the name on the card Zita.

thank you😘😘😘

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mellody said:

Only 2 weeks to go until the Berlin gig! We want to plan our meetup on April 1st - no big party or anything, just meeting up in a bar that offers food and drinks, ideally in the venue area. From the feedback in the other thread I've made a list of people who want to join, just so we  know for how many we need a reservation. Please let us know here within the next few days if you want to be added.

@CharlotteL

@EzPz_german_squeezy

@giraffeandy +1

@Ingrid

@Lexa

@Liv1680

@mellody

@MFC_Hasi

@Mubbin Sarina

@Prisca

@Statue_of_Liberty

@Vero Bott

gift for Mika:

mariposa

Luke

holdingyourdrink

Giggimau

Littlelady

Charlotte

Graciosa

Zita

Hi! I don't think I will be able to attend the meeting because I will arrive in Berlin quite late. But I would love to take part to the gift😊Thank you!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mellody said:

@CharlotteL

@Elly1974 +2

@EzPz_german_squeezy

@giraffeandy +1

@Ingrid

@Lexa

@Liv1680

@mellody

@MFC_Hasi

@Mubbin Sarina

@Prisca

@Statue_of_Liberty

@Vero Bott

gift for Mika:

mariposa

Luke

holdingyourdrink

Giggimau

Littlelady

Charlotte

Graciosa

Zita

Ines

Melanie

Veronika

If I'm quick, I can be in the venue area at 8pm (don't know how long you want to meet up :dunno_grin:). If my flight isn't delayed or at worst cancelled (I'm honestly scared of all these strikes). :nervous:

I have transferred money for the cake/flowers. On the card I would just like "Prisca". :original:

• Like 1

I want to give something for the cake, too.

But I have no paypal indeed. I seem to be the only lonely one who doesn't use it :dunno:

I'll dm you, mellody.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 12:12 AM, Mubbin Sarina said:

We obviously change into our A Clockwork Orange costumes within a second and start a flashmob, singing Blame it on the Girls. :mf_rosetinted:

blame.gif?w=474

First post updated. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hello guys! I don’t know if me and my husband will be there for the party but I love the gift idea!! I send something to you on PayPal!!! 😃 And see you there! My first concert of this tour and my first time in Berlin 🥰, can’t wait! 

• Like 1

Just sent the money as well 💸😁

My friend who lives in Berlin just asked me to go to the movies the night before the concert, and I’m not sure at what time I‘ll be back, but if I can make it, I’d like to bring him if that’s okay?:)

1 hour ago, Mubbin Sarina said:

I’d like to bring him if that’s okay?:)

Only if you give him a Mika crash course beforehand.

I'll be preparing an extensive quiz for him to answer upon arrival  :nerd:

• Haha 3