2024 - Berlin: meetup and cake/flowers for Mika

mellody

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'll be there, depends on my flight. Looks fine for now. I can be there at 9pm (7pm would have been a problem).

I am already in Berlin.9 is fine.will be rhere probably little earlier.

• Like 2

Oh, I just saw this. What a nice idea!  I'll send you a contribution, too (for this or the balloons).

I really wanted to go to this gig but alas, not possible after all. A bit of a waste that I can't give the tickets away (I got the physical "fan" ones). But I hope you all a great time. :mika2:

• Like 2

Hi, late to the party of course but I'm omw to Berlin with my partner, might be interested in joining around 9 if that's still okay?

Edited by MissPie
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

A few can't make it to the meetup tonight, I've taken them off the list... if any of the "maybe's" are sure whether they can make it or not, plmk - I might need to adjust the booking if we end up just being 10 instead of 20. :rolleyes:

Not sure if I counted as maybe or fix canditate, but I'm planning to come. Hope I find you at that place. :blush:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MissPie said:

Hi, late to the party of course but I'm omw to Berlin with my partner, might be interested in joining around 9 if that's still okay?

Yes, as some have cancelled, it's no problem. :thumb_yello:

1 hour ago, EzPz_german_squeezy said:

I‘ll be there tonight after my little sightseeing 🤗see you later 🙌🏼

I am already inside because of RAIN:mikadas::mikasweat::mikalove:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Liv1680 said:

I am already inside because of RAIN:mikadas::mikasweat::mikalove:

We are already eating here for a while, where are you sitting? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

We are already eating here for a while, where are you sitting? 

In the back they said it is the Reserved table unter mellodys real name. There where the Lampions are.

Edited by Liv1680

4 hours ago, Deepblue said:

Wow @MFC_Hasi, you‘re a true artist, the cake looks so fantastic! And the rainbow colors inside :lustslow:

Thanks so much for this great idea, also @mellody for the absolutely beautiful flowers :)

And to @Statue_of_Liberty for choosing and carrying (! :facepalm:) the flowers with me. The flower shop said we can't take them out of the water for more than a few minutes, so we had to carry a half full vase and a huge bouquet, which was a challenge with the strong wind.

• Like 8

Thank you so much to everyone who baked, organized or was otherwise involved in the cake and flower project and anything else (fanaction, posters, etc). What a success!!

The way Mika's face lit up when he cut the cake and discovered the rainbow inside was priceless!!! :heart::clap:

• Like 11

So here are more detail pictures of the cake. I already shared them on IG. I am so happy that everything worked out with the flowers/cake and that they didn‘t fell while taking it to his dressing room :lol:

IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7949.jpeg

84B64637-7C2F-4CE7-8F20-E2F7917BCF64.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

Edited by MFC_Hasi
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

38 minutes ago, MFC_Hasi said:

So here are more detail pictures of the cake. I already shared them on IG. I am so happy that everything worked out with the flowers/cake and that they didn‘t fell while taking it to his dressing room :lol:

IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7949.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

Honestly, it was the best thing ever for him to post a story and to see his reaction it it. (I screamed your name when I saw it, I’m sorry, normally I’m not that raspy!) The cake is such a masterpiece!! Very well done.

And also big big thanks to Karin and Saskia for arranging the flowers. That bouquet was HUUUUGE! And incredibly heavy. I think both of you got a good workout carrying it from the florist to the venue!! 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, MFC_Hasi said:

IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7949.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

What a beautiful piece of art!

The cake looks fabulous!!!!

You are really a very talented person. Bravo!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MFC_Hasi said:

IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7949.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

page0.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

And I must say that the flowers bouquet is made in a very professional way 👍👍👍👍👍 I love it! It's colorful and big !!!!!❤️

• Like 3

@MFC_Hasi Miri thank you for sharing the making of your outstanding cake for Mika :huglove:

It is such a piece of art :bow:

He loved it and it sure made him very happy :wub2: The videos are fab :wub2: 

Congrats to you :cheer:

I am curious to know what are the cake's flavors :licks_lips:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

@MFC_Hasi Miri thank you for sharing the making of your outstanding cake for Mika :huglove:

It is such a piece of art :bow:

He loved it and it sure made him very happy :wub2: The videos are fab :wub2: 

Congrats to you :cheer:

I am curious to know what are the cake's flavors :licks_lips:

I also had @Statue_of_Liberty‘s help and it would have not been possible to realize this project because she also was fine with the fact that we used her kitchen :thumb_yello:

The layers were vanilla sponge cake. They were filled with a simple buttercream with sweetened condensed milk. The whole cake was isolated with a ganache made of cream and strawberry chocolate. Then on the outside of the cake was fondant. The decoration was completely edible, therefore we used printed fondant paper, sugar and wafer flowers, marzipan and different food colors. The „flames“ at the edge of the caked was a vanilla marshmallow cream :eat:

Edited by MFC_Hasi
  • Like 5