Thank you Mrs. Penniman

titania

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know where to squeeze this in so I hope it's alright I start a new thread just to say thank you to Mrs. Penniman.

I know she won't read this but I just wanted to somehow put it out there, 'out loud'.

I've been thinking a lot about her recently and am overwhelmed by respect for this amazing woman. I know next to nothing about her; will never know all the struggles she's had to endure but her strength and love for her family is palpable even to me.

Again, I'm sorry to take up this space to write this, just a wave of emotion I guess. (so please don't laugh at me):blush-anim-cl:

I would like to say Thankyou to her aswell :thumb_yello:

She has my full respect...raising 5 children has to have been challenging at times i imagine

Mika's mum is amazing! One of my friends on myspace is running a campaign to make her Prime Minister! LOL!

And that she should be! Five kids, crazy history with them with moving around and such.. she's gotta be nothing short of amazing!

Again, I'm sorry to take up this space to write this, just a wave of emotion I guess. (so please don't laugh at me):blush-anim-cl:

:):) Are you kidding? Laugh at you? It so sweet what you've wrote!

*hug*

I totally agree, if there were plenty more mums like that this world could be a better place. Bringing 5 children up with all their heads on their shoulders, they're not stupid don't do anything stupid, all very good-looking to, how do u do it! I got to get tips when i become a mum lol :naughty:

all my respect to Mrs and Mr Penniman: they have raised a great man, and i bet his brother and sisters are as amazing as mika:thumb_yello:

I have nothing to add.

Yes, I would like to thank this undoubtedly strong woman for bringing into this world 5 children, and among them - MIKA! Thank you for making him such a wonderful, genuine, well-behaved (most of the time anyway:wink2: ) person, thank you for sticking with him when he was down, thank you for recognizing his talent, and for simply loving him. Mrs. Penniman, thank you for our MIKA!!! :flowers2: - that's the most appropriate smiley I could find. :blink:

I didn't know where to squeeze this in so I hope it's alright I start a new thread just to say thank you to Mrs. Penniman.

I know she won't read this but I just wanted to somehow put it out there, 'out loud'.

I've been thinking a lot about her recently and am overwhelmed by respect for this amazing woman. I know next to nothing about her; will never know all the struggles she's had to endure but her strength and love for her family is palpable even to me.

This is great, titiana! I wanted to start a thread like this! ^_^ I love his mum! She is just so amazing! A strong woman and clearly a brilliant mum. She has done right by her children and has raised 5 amazing individuals. She is a legend in the making! <3

• 4 weeks later...