Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I dreamt this week that I was pregnant with MIKA and everyone was happy except me. And my neighbour, who is really obviously into me, wanted to marry me with da baby but I refused, like I wanted only MIKA :wub2:

Then 3 years later (yes, time changed in my dream :blink:) Me and my mum were in Vienna , with my child, and suddenly I met MIKA there, he didn´t know it was his baby, so I stopped him, invited him for a drink, and he seemed to be dissapointed that I have a child with someone else! (he still didn´t know it was his child) and when I wanted to tell him, I opened my mouth, I started my sentence and...

MY MUM WOKE ME UP :blowup:

I dreamt this week that I was pregnant with MIKA and everyone was happy except me. And my neighbour, who is really obviously into me, wanted to marry me with da baby but I refused, like I wanted only MIKA :wub2:

Then 3 years later (yes, time changed in my dream :blink:) Me and my mum were in Vienna , with my child, and suddenly I met MIKA there, he didn´t know it was his baby, so I stopped him, invited him for a drink, and he seemed to be dissapointed that I have a child with someone else! (he still didn´t know it was his child) and when I wanted to tell him, I opened my mouth, I started my sentence and...

MY MUM WOKE ME UP :blowup:

oooh you mean he got you pregnant? at first i thought you meant you were pregnant with him, as in he was a unborn fetus inside you :roftl:

oooh you mean he got you pregnant? at first i thought you meant you were pregnant with him, as in he was a unborn fetus inside you :roftl:

Did it sound like that???? :lmfao:

Yes, he got me pregnant in that dream. Unfortunately, dream didn´t show me the situation. :mf_rosetinted:

I dreamed that Mika was a guest on El Hormiguero again. There was a segment where he was touching the hosts hands with some sort of taser, it was meant to demonstrate that he could do it without the host getting hurt, but he did get hurt (a bit burned, not seriously hurt). There was controversy on the internet about this, and I spent most of the dream writing a blog post about it. :aah:

Then, I was watching Entertainment Tonight, they showed a behind the scenes video from the show. Mika was on the set changing his jacket because he was about to perform when he realized the host's hand was burned. People were gathering around, Mika put on glasses and was looking at his hand. Then he did a short interview, and I couldn't hear what he was saying very well, but he seemed upset, though it obviously wasn't his fault.

Reading my dream journal, I was reminded of this dream I had several months ago, but had been too shy to post here . . . :blush-anim-cl:

In the dream, I'd been reading an article about Mika's new album and somehow found myself at the interview, allowed to tag along for some reason as if I'd won a contest? It was just me, the interviewer, and Mika, at Mika's house.

Then Mika's boyfriend showed up with a bag, as if he'd just come home from a long trip, and they kissed. The boyfriend was really friendly to me and we chatted a bit. He had a London accent and had very short hair, he looked a bit like Nigel Barker. Mika was friendly, but seemed shy or like he didn't know what to say to me.

Later on, the three of us were sitting on the couch -- no, they were sitting, I was laying down and resting my head on Mika's lap as if we were all old friends. He didn't mind, but I was mostly still chatting with the boyfriend. :teehee: Eventually he told Mika that he should talk to me since he was the reason I was there, so he started telling me a bit about the album. He got up and showed me an antique box that he'd gotten from his father, and it had something to do with the album's theme, but I don't really remember/understand.

Reading my dream journal, I was reminded of this dream I had several months ago, but had been too shy to post here . . . :blush-anim-cl:

In the dream, I'd been reading an article about Mika's new album and somehow found myself at the interview, allowed to tag along for some reason as if I'd won a contest? It was just me, the interviewer, and Mika, at Mika's house.

Then Mika's boyfriend showed up with a bag, as if he'd just come home from a long trip, and they kissed. The boyfriend was really friendly to me and we chatted a bit. He had a London accent and had very short hair, he looked a bit like Nigel Barker. Mika was friendly, but seemed shy or like he didn't know what to say to me.

Later on, the three of us were sitting on the couch -- no, they were sitting, I was laying down and resting my head on Mika's lap as if we were all old friends. He didn't mind, but I was mostly still chatting with the boyfriend. :teehee: Eventually he told Mika that he should talk to me since he was the reason I was there, so he started telling me a bit about the album. He got up and showed me an antique box that he'd gotten from his father, and it had something to do with the album's theme, but I don't really remember/understand.

Awwww, this sounds really lovely :wub2: I wish i had dreams like that :teehee:

I had a dream about Mika few days ago but forgot to post it up here

so he was in Vietnam, and knowing that he'll be at the radio station I went up there too. He sang a song (I don't remember what it is) and the people in the rooms are really old, like as old as my granny! :aah: then after that one song he packed up and leave. I grabbed him and said you took that long flight to Vietnam just to sing that one song then leave? and he said "yeah" and suddenly there're alot of paparazzies and my dream went to another scene

at least I dreamt about him :aah:

some of these dreams are funny and some soo sweet...! either ways i wish i'd have a mika dream :( it just always seems that whenever i actively wish to have a dream about someone it never happens :crybaby:

some of these dreams are funny and some soo sweet...! either ways i wish i'd have a mika dream :( it just always seems that whenever i actively wish to have a dream about someone it never happens :crybaby:

you'll have :biggrin2:

I was like you, but then almost everyday was seeing him :aah: about 1month ago, for 2weeks I was seeing him everyday..uum night! :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

at first I post this dream in a FREDDIE dreams by mistake :roftl:

so here it is: last night I saw that I was on that Washington 'gig' it was smth called like "gay night" or whatever :roftl: there was Mika and he was dancing smth like striptease with another man :floor::lmao::lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

Oh I hate that my dreams are never about Mika and they always end bad :boxed::roftl: I just dream stuff like theres a scary house im living in with my family and one night I try to shut the door and theres light otside and I cant shut it coz theres a car driving against it :shocked: and the next day Im on a macabre (write it like that?) party where they tell me and my 'father' (its that guy from kick ass big daddy or what hes called) that all family has been killed and put in a box (?:roftl:) and were gonna be next so we jump in a car and drive like mad and run over fields and through several shopping centres but we cant hide somewhere without a roof cause the people that want to kill us can transform into ravens.. So in the end we go out of a shopping centre and there the follower's car stands and we run like mad waving our arms and theres a kindergarten and then that father is gone and a little girl is with me and we sit down in a sand box because those people cant step in there and then they drive to the kindergarten and stand next to the box waiting for us to get out :aah: Then we have the idea of locking ourselves into the toilet cause they cant get in there and call the police, but theres no toilet and we end up standing on the roof, talking to the police on the phone but they dont believe us and the woman runs up to us and catches us.. She gives me a bomb then, lits it up (but it wont explode) and she said if I threw it on the wall so the fire goes out, they wont shoot me, but if I break the bomb theyll kill me :blink: Then they make us go into the car (they are driving to their 'house' to do the bomb thing) and in the car radio there was Lollipop! Of course I woke up then, at the good parts you always wake :aah:

Guess it would give quite a cool horror-film, I was pretty messed up when I woke :boxed:

Two nights ago I dreamed of the young Mika. He was singing a beautiful song during a TV show (I wrote some of the lyrics I remembered on my phone in the morning when I woke up :biggrin2: - I even remembered the melody few hours after that) and that the young Katy Perry were on top of the stage (on some lights spots), she was sitting there and just moving the top on her body listenning to the young Mika's song :biggrin2::wub2: and I dreamed of few others things also not especially link with Mika or Katy... I like dreams like that :thumb_yello::wub2:

last night i dreamed i was going to a Mika gig with my friend, her brother, 2 of her cousins & my cousin (not Mika fans!) and we were running late because i had to dye my tshirt purple first. as we were hurrying to the car, in a very loud voice, i announced "I'M GETTING SOME CHICKEN TONIGHT" but none of them knew what i meant. i woke up before the concert started :(

Two nights ago I dreamed of the young Mika. He was singing a beautiful song during a TV show (I wrote some of the lyrics I remembered on my phone in the morning when I woke up :biggrin2: - I even remembered the melody few hours after that) and that the young Katy Perry were on top of the stage (on some lights spots), she was sitting there and just moving the top on her body listenning to the young Mika's song :biggrin2::wub2: and I dreamed of few others things also not especially link with Mika or Katy... I like dreams like that :thumb_yello::wub2:

and what were the lyrics ? :teehee:

nice dream btw :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
last night i dreamed i was going to a Mika gig with my friend, her brother, 2 of her cousins & my cousin (not Mika fans!) and we were running late because i had to dye my tshirt purple first. as we were hurrying to the car, in a very loud voice, i announced "I'M GETTING SOME CHICKEN TONIGHT" but none of them knew what i meant. i woke up before the concert started :(

:lmao:

Simply amazing! I'm in tears from laughing so hard!

I had a dream about Mika a while ago. I can't remember it very clearly, but I was backstage with him and a couple of other people in some weird orange room. He was getting ready for his gig and he was acting like a total jerk, he was rude to everyone and didn't even bother to look at me, like I didn't exist.

I can't remember much of what he did, but I can clearly remember what he looked like. He'd gained a lot of weight and had very chunky, silvery bracelets on his wrists. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and these weird, semi-transparent red loose pants that showed his underpants which were similar to the ones he has in the video of WAG. :roftl: The whole combination was so ridicilous I woke up laughing at some point.

:lmao:

Simply amazing! I'm in tears from laughing so hard!

I had a dream about Mika a while ago. I can't remember it very clearly, but I was backstage with him and a couple of other people in some weird orange room. He was getting ready for his gig and he was acting like a total jerk, he was rude to everyone and didn't even bother to look at me, like I didn't exist.

I can't remember much of what he did, but I can clearly remember what he looked like. He'd gained a lot of weight and had very chunky, silvery bracelets on his wrists. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and these weird, semi-transparent red loose pants that showed his underpants which were similar to the ones he has in the video of WAG. :roftl: The whole combination was so ridicilous I woke up laughing at some point.

:roftl::roftl: he'd gained weight?...i wonder what ur subconscious was trying to tell you with this whole dream..:naughty:

i had a dream last night. he came to our place and all of my family were there, i introduced him to all then we went out to show him around and he enjoyed it! then he had a show in one of popular restaurants,after that he promise us to have a big concert here!:mf_lustslow: i told him i will work on my music lessons till i'll be one like you and he said i will support you...:blush-anim-cl:

i had a dream last night. he came to our place and all of my family were there, i introduced him to all then we went out to show him around and he enjoyed it! then he had a show in one of popular restaurants,after that he promise us to have a big concert here!:mf_lustslow: i told him i will work on my music lessons till i'll be one like you and he said i will support you...:blush-anim-cl:

That's sweet ! :wub2:

Unfortunately the dream I had... Mika wasn't in it.. As a real person. BUT. I saw that I had amazing drawing skills..:aah: And I drew Mika everywhere..:aah:

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: he'd gained weight?...i wonder what ur subconscious was trying to tell you with this whole dream..:naughty:

Maybe it had something to do with my boyfriend, he's got a similar physique to Mika's ( = tall and skinny). :naughty: Well, Christmas is on its way, time for him to get chubbier! :roftl: