Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Last night I saw a dream about Mika gíving a concert of cover songs in a big concert hall. The last song I remember (before I woke up) was "When a man loves a woman" :blush-anim-cl: People were applauding and I could really hear and feel his voice in this dream, it was so realistic.

Edited by Menthe

Last night I saw a dream about Mika gíving a concert of cover songs in a big concert hall. The last song I remember (before I woke up) was "When a man loves a woman" :blush-anim-cl: People were applauding and I could really hear and feel his voice in this dream, it was so realistic.

that must've felt good!:wub2:

very unlikely and odd choice of cover song though...:blink::teehee:

last night I saw a dream that I was in glasses-shop with my friend and we were looking for the Lozza glasses :lmfao: I couldn't find and when we left the shop I saw our school head was wearing them :blink::aah: what a dream :floor: (btw he had 'so nice' haircut :lmao: )

Another Mika dream... :teehee: I've had many of them lately!

Throughout the entire dream 'My Interpretation' was playing in the backround. Me and Mika were shooting a video for it. :roftl: It was really weird because he kind of didn't want to do the video in the first place, so it was actually me running after him down the street with a videocamera. Oh and we were both running in slowmotion. Then all of a sudden we were outside of this villa or something and he kept doing that 'peek-a-boo' thingy from behind a tree and I would film it, it was part of the video. :roftl: Mika also had a tongue piercing and a piercing in his upper ear.

My subconscious cracks me up. :lmfao:

Guess what?

I had a dream about Wonka last night :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

She wanted to marry me.

She sent me a letter (more like an invitation to our wedding) and included was some flashcards of fruits and numbers that kids have.

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Guess what?

I had a dream about Wonka last night :mf_rosetinted:

She wanted to marry me.

She sent me a letter (more like an invitation to our wedding) and included was some flashcards of fruits and numbers that kids have.

OMG!!! i laughed so hard i nearly peed my pants!!

not only did she want to marry u she'd already made out the invites!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

o wendy, i think this mfc dream takes the cake!!:aah:

Another Mika dream... :teehee: I've had many of them lately!

Throughout the entire dream 'My Interpretation' was playing in the backround. Me and Mika were shooting a video for it. :roftl: It was really weird because he kind of didn't want to do the video in the first place, so it was actually me running after him down the street with a videocamera. Oh and we were both running in slowmotion. Then all of a sudden we were outside of this villa or something and he kept doing that 'peek-a-boo' thingy from behind a tree and I would film it, it was part of the video. :roftl: Mika also had a tongue piercing and a piercing in his upper ear.

My subconscious cracks me up. :lmfao:

:shocked: *tries to imagine mika with a tongue piercing....:boxed:*

can't wait to see ur interpretation of this video..:lmfao:

Guess what?

I had a dream about Wonka last night :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

She wanted to marry me.

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

BWAHAHAHAHH! :floor: That's brilliant! :lmao:

I dream about Mika nearly every night ( I really am that obsessed). It's anything from being at his concert to him sitting at my computer, working on the album. I also have those nightmares that I start to not like him, or that his new album is rubbish , although I'm sure neither will happen.

well...i dreamed i wrote the best song written in the universe (with a weird mix of music)... and I sing it with Mika and pitbull (Weird combination) and it was so good that we made a intergalactic concert and we invited a lot of aliens from diferent galaxies and it was so funny and we danced a lot....:naughty::naughty:

well...i dreamed i wrote the best song written in the universe (with a weird mix of music)... and I sing it with Mika and pitbull (Weird combination) and it was so good that we made a intergalactic concert and we invited a lot of aliens from diferent galaxies and it was so funny and we danced a lot....:naughty::naughty:

:floor:

this reminds me of the cantina screen from star wars..:teehee:

:thumb_yello: excellent dream :roftl:

maybe this was inspired because they both were at the NRJ awards & nominated for best international male :aah:

i dreamed i was at a Miami Heat game, not Mika related but i'm sure directly related to the conversation i had about basketball with HollyD :teehee:

:thumb_yello: excellent dream :roftl:

maybe this was inspired because they both were at the NRJ awards & nominated for best international male :aah:

i dreamed i was at a Miami Heat game, not Mika related but i'm sure directly related to the conversation i had about basketball with HollyD :teehee:

Oh...I didn't see the NRJ awards. :shocked:... but It's a small world :shocked::aah: :aah: maybe I should write the song hehehehe.,,..:naughty: .....if I can remember.....

2 days ago i had a bizarre dream: i met mika with his FIANCE and i was shocked because it turned out that they already adopted a baby girl and ready to be married:shocked:!!!! and he and i were in a filming set because he was the actor in it and there's a scene about him and his fiance making out....but then he saw me....and hugged me:wub2:....and then the last thing i knew he left his fiance and the film. oh and btw his fiance is not beautiful or have a body like models....in fact it's like the 'girl next door' and a little bit fat:mf_rosetinted:

Last night I dreamt he had a new video, and it was weird. He was in a very tight green wetsuit thing, and he was dancing... Then at the end he was hugging this woman, telling her, 'you can get through this'.

And then they snogged for a really long time, and MFC went mad. :aah:

Last night I dreamt he had a new video, and it was weird. He was in a very tight green wetsuit thing, and he was dancing... Then at the end he was hugging this woman, telling her, 'you can get through this'.

:lmfao:

What goes on in your head? You should write a book :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:shocked:

:lmfao:

girl yo crazy...:aah::naughty:

I dreamed that Mika was on a talk show in France to promote the new album. He was on for a whole hour, sang three songs in French (Elle Me Dit, and two I didn't recognize) and three in English (none of which I remember now :doh:). There were interview bits between the songs, but the only part I really remember was the host telling him that the venue this was taking place at was haunted by ghosts from the 1800s, and he said that he wasn't afraid of ghosts that old! :lmfao: The interview was either in English, or my brain was translating for me.

I had watched it over the internet, and was then hanging out here waiting while each bit got posted for download.