Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

my dream from 2 nights ago:

Christine, Suzy, Kira (all from MFC), Penny from Happy Endings, Erin from the Office, me and a couple other girls were waiting in some kind of lobby. We knew Mika was coming thru soon so i hid under a couch. A bit later i was looking away but turned just in time to see that Mika had bent down to look under the couch cuz someone told him a fan was there. i caught him grinning at me before he stood up and walked out, along w his family or manager. We ladies waited there then awhile longer, hoping he'd come back and stop to talk or something. Finally we decided we waited long enough & went to talk to Mika in his hotel (or apartment?) suite which was in the basement. As we walked down there i was last in our single file line and asked if anyone wanted to switch places with me and said "you might get more time with him if you're last" and "i'm always the last in line whenever i meet him". We got down there and kinda clustered in this dark hallway that opened into a large open room around the corner. We knew that was where Mika and his entourage was staying. A few peeked around the corner, my heart was pounding and i was sure we'd be caught so i didnt think i should look. Then a camera flashed. One of us said it was Erin who took the pic and i asked if anyone saw him and no one had but they said they saw some of team Mika. All of a sudden a tall dark-haired guy in a shirt that had '20' printed on the front appeared up on this sort of balcony area above us, he was looking at his phone so didnt see us. I had one second to think 'OMG ITS FORTUNE' before everyone started running back to the room we'd been waiting in. I remember worrying i couldn't run fast but then i passed Penny. We got back and had just a little while to get into natural positions before we knew John the tour manager would be there. For some reason some ppl put their shoes on. Two ppl, Christine i think and someone else, put buckets on their feet and plopped on the couch trying to look casual. I quickly told them they'd look less guilty with no shoes on instead of buckets. Aaaaand then i woke up!

WTF?!

Wow! This dream is amazing! :aah: The buckets on the feet . . . surely that was Erin's idea? :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream I was casually hanging out with Mika because we were a couple. :mf_rosetinted: He had signed up for another one of those song writing camps and was panicking because he had to write one song before the camp started. He played the song for me from YouTube and it even had a video although it wasn't fully finished and there were scenes of Mika putting his face to a scanner and spreading the pictures all around the room. :aah: The song he was writing for the camp was a total copy of Blame It on the Girls and Mika couldn't understand why he couldn't make another song like that.

The best part of the dream was that I found out Mika's secret YouTube channel for unfinished videos and songs: it was called "HangoverSounds". :floor:

I had a dream I was casually hanging out with Mika because we were a couple. :mf_rosetinted: He had signed up for another one of those song writing camps and was panicking because he had to write one song before the camp started. He played the song for me from YouTube and it even had a video although it wasn't fully finished and there were scenes of Mika putting his face to a scanner and spreading the pictures all around the room. :aah: The song he was writing for the camp was a total copy of Blame It on the Girls and Mika couldn't understand why he couldn't make another song like that.

The best part of the dream was that I found out Mika's secret YouTube channel for unfinished videos and songs: it was called "HangoverSounds". :floor:

I actually envy your dream :lmfao: I want it :lmao:

going to search yt for this channel...will be sooooo disappointed if it isn't his :aah:

i had a mika dream last night too...which was weird cos i haven't been thinking that much about him :teehee: i was at a retaping for paul's xmas show and i was sitting on the guest couch but wasn't supposed to be a fan...so i saw all the behind the scenes stuff but was kinda scared the whole time he'd find out i was a fan...then after i wrote something negative (not bad though) on twitter and he responded with a virtual death stare :aah: the whole show was tremendous fun though! i woke up wishing it was real...

let no one say my dreams don't mean anything :naughty:

This dream made me laugh. And did you find that Youtube Channel yet? :naughty:

My last dream with Mika was a kind of normal dream :teehee:

I was at some sort of shop, I think it was a shop for books and I was in the back of this shop when I noticed that all the way in front was a big stage. Then I totally freaked out, because I realised Mika would be preforming there and I climbed on a shelf to see everything much better. But then some people started to argue next to me and ruined everything. So I looked really mad at them.

But because I was in the back and couldn't see anything really good, I just decided to move to the front. So I tried to make it there, but had a struggle to get between the audience to go in front. But at some point, Mika realised what I was trying to do, so he helped me to get at the front row by jumping off stage, making his way to me and pulling me with him back to the stage.

And when I was there, I met some people from MFC and we all enjoyed the concert together :naughty:

And then I woke up :mf_rosetinted:

I actually envy your dream :lmfao: I want it :lmao:

Hands down the best Mika dream I've ever had! :naughty:

going to search yt for this channel...will be sooooo disappointed if it isn't his :aah:

i had a mika dream last night too...which was weird cos i haven't been thinking that much about him :teehee: i was at a retaping for paul's xmas show and i was sitting on the guest couch but wasn't supposed to be a fan...so i saw all the behind the scenes stuff but was kinda scared the whole time he'd find out i was a fan...then after i wrote something negative (not bad though) on twitter and he responded with a virtual death stare :aah: the whole show was tremendous fun though! i woke up wishing it was real...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I was at some sort of shop, I think it was a shop for books and I was in the back of this shop when I noticed that all the way in front was a big stage. Then I totally freaked out, because I realised Mika would be preforming there and I climbed on a shelf to see everything much better. But then some people started to argue next to me and ruined everything. So I looked really mad at them.

But because I was in the back and couldn't see anything really good, I just decided to move to the front. So I tried to make it there, but had a struggle to get between the audience to go in front. But at some point, Mika realised what I was trying to do, so he helped me to get at the front row by jumping off stage, making his way to me and pulling me with him back to the stage.

And when I was there, I met some people from MFC and we all enjoyed the concert together :naughty:

It wouldn't be Mika's super secret YouTube channel if you could just find it like that would it now? :mf_rosetinted:

How nice of Mika to help you get a better view of him performing! :naughty:

all very natural things to do when prepping to see mika...:mf_rosetinted:

i already have my bucket shoes picked out for my next Mika gig, dont you? :mf_rosetinted:

Wow! This dream is amazing! :aah: The buckets on the feet . . . surely that was Erin's idea? :teehee:

Probably, sounds like smth she'd do :aah:

Omg i was loling the entire time i read this :lmao: i bet he read this then quickly changed the name before anyone could check it :sneaky2:

:aah: virtual death stare? I'm so sorry for you, that mustve been intense but hawt. I bet that taught you not to tweet negative things about him tho :teehee:

Awwww dream Mika is so sweet!

It wouldn't be Mika's super secret YouTube channel if you could just find it like that would it now? :mf_rosetinted:

That's true, that's true... But it would be fun to find that Youtube channel. I'm sure we all would have a lot of fun watching it :lmfao:

And yes, he was very nice :naughty:

Omg i was loling the entire time i read this :lmao:i bet he read this then quickly changed the name before anyone could check it :sneaky2:

Awwww dream Mika is so sweet!

He probably did! :sneaky2: Now we have to start all over with searching for it.

Hands down the best Mika dream I've ever had! :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

The best part is the one, when he don't understand why he can't make biotg again :roftl:

I found it, he changed the name to Mikado. Here is his room :mf_rosetinted:

latest dream: So I was with some other Mika fans and we were waiting around, not for a gig but for a music video shoot or something. I think we hadn’t yet been told which of us was gonna be in the vid, but i'm pretty sure i didn't get in. ...*stuff i forget*... Then a little while later i was with Mika in front of a house. Not his current house but one he said he lived in before. He took me and my mum inside and the three of us sat down in these fancy upholstered chairs in his living room. It was kind of dark inside, colorwise, and not very Mikaish xD Mika and i were the ones talking mostly and we talked for quite awhile. A few times something I said made him laugh and I remembered feeling soooo happy he’d found me funny. Then i just mentioned something about hair and he replied about the “lamb-soft lock” of my hair i'd given to him. I couldn’t believe he'd remembered what i'd given him or that he hadconnected the gift with me, i about dream-died from elation. I asked him if he recalled whether i'd sent it to him or if i'd given it to him in NYC and he said i'd sent it. Then i woke up.

BTW i swear i've never really given Mika any of my hair xD

i dreamed about him last night to ! For some reason I was at a gig and i was front row. Mika came on stage with a scrapbook and was like who made this book I love it !! In the dream I had made it and i started jumping up and down He was talking to me and asked me wether I could sing (I really cant), he pulled me up on stage and we started singing happy ending :teehee: Weirdest dream ever ! Then I woke up .... what a shame :(

latest dream: So I was with some other Mika fans and we were waiting around, not for a gig but for a music video shoot or something. I think we hadn’t yet been told which of us was gonna be in the vid, but i'm pretty sure i didn't get in. ...*stuff i forget*... Then a little while later i was with Mika in front of a house. Not his current house but one he said he lived in before. He took me and my mum inside and the three of us sat down in these fancy upholstered chairs in his living room. It was kind of dark inside, colorwise, and not very Mikaish xD Mika and i were the ones talking mostly and we talked for quite awhile. A few times something I said made him laugh and I remembered feeling soooo happy he’d found me funny. Then i just mentioned something about hair and he replied about the “lamb-soft lock” of my hair i'd given to him. I couldn’t believe he'd remembered what i'd given him or that he hadconnected the gift with me, i about dream-died from elation. I asked him if he recalled whether i'd sent it to him or if i'd given it to him in NYC and he said i'd sent it. Then i woke up.

Are you sure? :lmfao:

That's true, that's true... But it would be fun to find that Youtube channel. I'm sure we all would have a lot of fun watching it :lmfao:

I know right?! :lmfao: Too bad he only showed me one video.

The best part is the one, when he don't understand why he can't make biotg again :roftl:

I guess he thought there was nothing wrong with using the same pattern over and over and over again. :naughty:

I found it, he changed the name to Mikado. Here is his room :mf_rosetinted:

Seems legit. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

If he starts collecting his fans' hair one day we'll know who started the trend. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: This made me laugh really bad. Dreams can be so... Weird :aah:

If he starts collecting his fans' hair one day we'll know who started the trend. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: It's original, that's for sure.

Last night I was at a video shoot and I found his trailer. I asked him if he was OK and he said yes, but sounded really hoarse. We talked a bit. Gave eachother a big hug in the end. He looked amazing, wore something that looked like the UW vid vest but in blue.

It's just so much better than dreaming about him dying...

Edited by lynx
typo

• 4 weeks later...

I've dreamed of Mika so much, but I don't like it because i get depressed when i wake up.

So today I dreamed of Mika too, I met him, we hugged and i said something like 'Don't go, I am gonna miss you!' and he smiled and asked me 'I could stay here until 28th of January.' And then I woke up. :wub2:

Once I dreamed of Mika sitting in car and taking pictures of old people. :blink:

I dreamed I was watching a fanvid of Mika moments, and it ended with a video I hadn't seen before. He was in NYC, meeting up with a female friend at a cafe at night. They were both tipsy, and he greeted her with a kiss on the lips (not romantically, just the way sometimes touchy-feely friends do). I rewound it a few times trying to pause it at just the right moment so I could take a screencap. :teehee:

It was being filmed by a paparazzo, but they didn't seem to mind, after having coffee they came over and chatted with him about what a fun night they'd been having.

Then, I went on MFC to see if anyone else had ever seen this particular video. Turns out it was new, filmed earlier that night, and it was some sort of holiday that only LGBT in NYC knew about. Several people online were also drinking to celebrate.

I had very funny dream last night. I think it was something to do with me watching "Mika memes" thread before going to sleep.:naughty:

Anyway i saw that i was watching some videos on youtube and found new video from Mika. There he was with his boyfriend in somekind of show. They sung together and i thought that Mika has really good-looking bf.:aah:

Where does this kind of dreams come from? Like really.:lmfao:

I had an MFC related part in my dream... Some random stuff happened then i was on a computer and I got a message on Tumblr from Christine saying that Deb (dcdeb) had died :tears: something random happened after that but i remember being glad that i got to meet her in NYC :wub2:

I had a dream last night... I was on Mika's back and he was carrying me around and his hair was tickly :blush-anim-cl:

Anywayz, I shrunk and climbed into his hair ( SOOOOOOOOOOOO soft...:wub2:)

and I was sinking and drowning it it but he recuded me and we went to his place ( :mikadas::uhno: noti MFC-ers)and he used his de-shrinking mechine to heal me and then he gave me a kiss and zapped me back to my house?!? :teehee:

At the middle of January i had a nightmare about Mika dying.

Here it comes: I was in my sis' place and her bf was there too. Mika like jumped in to the water and sister's bf said to me that i should go and push him to the edge, he would come out by himself. I did so. I kind of saved him but he still dyied. I dunno why but we didn't go to hospital. He turned into little boy. My sis was sleeping. At the end I went into sis' room and told her that we go now. We started getting dressed and that's where dream ended.

I searched from intenet what it can mean but there were anything like that. I'm feeling really quilty.

At the middle of January i had a nightmare about Mika dying.

Here it comes: I was in my sis' place and her bf was there too. Mika like jumped in to the water and sister's bf said to me that i should go and push him to the edge, he would come out by himself. I did so. I kind of saved him but he still dyied. I dunno why but we didn't go to hospital. He turned into little boy. My sis was sleeping. At the end I went into sis' room and told her that we go now. We started getting dressed and that's where dream ended.

I searched from intenet what it can mean but there were anything like that. I'm feeling really quilty.

Have you seen the Underwater video? If so maybe the meaning is not very complicated.

I just took a nap and I had a dream that Mika is actually Slenderman :lmfao:

Who is Slenderman? :naughty: