MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

This whole situation has left me with the most vile taste in my mouth. Am I supposed to turn cartwheels that Mika played energetically and as well as always at Oxygene? Am I overwhelmed at his miraculous recovery from the jaws of death?

The truth is I feel lied to and manipulated. Just how stupid does management think we are? It's a horrendous thing to be sick - it's even worse to lie about it. All that raw emotion - the caring - the worry - the panic stricken hype that was so palapable in this forum....

And now there is anger, confusion, disbelief....

This used to be a safe haven, a place you could come to feel good... "Care Bear Land", it's been called. I'm sure it will be that again.

Just right now........

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I finally read the whole thread because I've been gone!

And yeah...everyone pretty much said it all...it sucks...Don't know what else to say xept for the fact that I hate how nothing is every fair:boxed:

This whole situation has left me with the most vile taste in my mouth. Am I supposed to turn cartwheels that Mika played energetically and as well as always at Oxygene? Am I overwhelmed at his miraculous recovery from the jaws of death?

The truth is I feel lied to and manipulated. Just how stupid does management think we are? It's a horrendous thing to be sick - it's even worse to lie about it. All that raw emotion - the caring - the worry - the panic stricken hype that was so palapable in this forum....

This used to be a safe haven, a place you could come to feel good... "Care Bear Land", it's been called. I'm sure it will be that again.

Just right now........

We all have the same feeling! :wink2:

Just right now........

Thanks for saying that. I think you speak for a lot of us.

Just right now........

you put my feelings into words... :sad:

anybody saw it?

Thank you. Although the quality is not the best I dare say that everything was alright (as far as we can use terms like that considering recent ongoings :sneaky2: ) As somebody else stated before: At least nobody's dead. :biggrin2:

I'm glad I be able to show you something new.

Yes, it seems pretty good even if the quality is poor, as you said, but he sang like usual..not like a sick person.

I'm happy he's ok.

Just saw a Sweet Dreams duet with Beth Ditto from last night on the T in the Park programme filmed at Oxygen.

:shocked: any chance to see this thing? i'm soo curious to see this duet! i mean, do you think they will put it on their web site?

:shocked: any chance to see this thing? i'm soo curious to see this duet! i mean, do you think they will put it on their web site?

I prefer the version of him on his own... she wasn't exactly in tune in my opinion but..they seemed to be having fun I guess. I didn't expect it to be on TV just. I was just watching the T in the Park footage and they were talking about Mika and Ditto doing a duet then they kinda said and here's a clip from them last night at Oxygen.

I prefer the version of him on his own... she wasn't exactly in tune in my opinion but..they seemed to be having fun I guess. I didn't expect it to be on TV just. I was just watching the T in the Park footage and they were talking about Mika and Ditto doing a duet then they kinda said and here's a clip from them last night at Oxygen.

Nonetheless, I'm glad Mika got to meet Beth! He seemed like he really wanted to! :)

my god what a long thread I have been up then down, felt uneasy at the anger shown, confused, shocked, relieved, irritated, in fact I have felt every emotion nearly and its been so exhausting, maybe I should have done what the lazy beggers do and just join the last page and expect others to update ME. :wink2:

Anyway, it's was an eye-opener if nowt else and there was one or two voices of reason amongst the craziness thankfully.:insane:

a friend of mine was at the festival...saw only 2 mika songs :( he said many ppl left after 2 songs...tho i dont believe it...he say it just because he is not a big mika fan... lol

wow.. def looks like someone suffering from pneumonia :fisch:

but i love how everyones jumping and singing along to GK :biggrin2: though i should be angry...

yes, poor boy, can hardly stand on his feet :emot-sad:

Hehe seems like they had quite a party - good that he gave them what they paid for :yay:

yes, poor boy, can hardly stand on his feet :emot-sad:

Hehe seems like they had quite a party - good that he gave them what they paid for :yay:

Oh, poor Kata- I feel so sad for you guys:thumbdown: