• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huglove:

Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Member 1 : Freddiesdouble

I totally agree with Mika saying that it's no-ones business what his sexuality is. He makes wonderful music and as far as I can see he is a great guy. You respect someone about his character and not about wether he/she is straight or gay or something. (Although I would make an exception on pheadophiles...). We (my husband and I) tried to explain this to our 11-year old daughter, we were thinking she understood. But her next remark was: "But I still think Mika is gay, because otherwise he would just tell people he wasn't." You'll understand that we gave the explaning another try..

Sexuality is also a big issue with the kids of her age and in her class. A girl recently told me: "Mika is a great singer, but he is gay." So I had to talk to her to....

You would think that in these days and age being gay would not be an issue, but I still come across a lot of people (from whom you think you know them) who are homofobic. That is sad, there still has to change a lot in the world.:mf_lustslow:

i absolutly don't care about mika's sexuality but i understand people who wants to know. you wanna know what his favorite tea is, his tamagoshi's name, his favorite meal i don't see the difference with his sexuality. i think that there are a lot of person who love him very much on this forum, and when you love someone, it's normal to want to know everything about him!!!:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
i dont care if he sleeps with sheshe's, hehe's, heshe's or shehe's, i dont care if he sleeps with jungle animals, or farm animals, i dont care if he wants to make love to an apple pie or a beef&mushroom pie, i dont care if his love lies inside a computer or a tamagotchi, i just care that he is a talented man with muchos love to share through music and muchos talent to show us... *nods*

:lmfao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i love this.

may i add it to my signature?

pleeeeease???

I'm sooo up for this :thumb_yello:

i dont care if he sleeps with sheshe's, hehe's, heshe's or shehe's, i dont care if he sleeps with jungle animals, or farm animals, i dont care if he wants to make love to an apple pie or a beef&mushroom pie, i dont care if his love lies inside a computer or a tamagotchi, i just care that he is a talented man with muchos love to share through music and muchos talent to show us... *nods*

Brilliant! :naughty:

• 5 weeks later...