Mika @ Ibiza Rocks! - August 7-8 2007

dcdeb

PS: He wore my bracelet in on the pics. You can see it. The blue one. He can´t wait to wear it :wub2:

It looked great on him! :thumb_yello:

It's nice that someone snapped a pic of the two of you with the camera. Really cute.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I GOT MARTIN'S PLECTRUM!!!!!!!

I know I am old but I read that as 'I got Martin's phone number'!!! Over active imagination that's my problem!

Anyway Mirtilla...I am glad you did!

Taking videos of people showering on the beach.....hmm...is that allowed! LOL!

TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIRED TIREEEEED...BUT SO HAPPY!!!

I´m the luckiest girl in the world! Really!!!!

The mission is completed succesfully. Mika loves me, the band loves me..specially Luke (OMM :wub2:) & Cherisse. They put the things on the keyboard & drums (pics coming soon). It´s better for you only to see the attempt of pic with Mika, cos the real one is really AWFUL!!!

I´m on cloud 122222222 right now!!!!

PS: He wore my bracelet in on the pics. You can see it. The blue one. He can´t wait to wear it :wub2:

WOW!! You girls sound like you had the BEST time, I am so happy for you.

Can't wait for pics and videos!:wub2:

Hiyya everybody!! You'll have to wait for my report a bit longer, I'm so hyper now that I can't even write about it, all I do is dance around to Mika's songs and shout: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS WITH THEM!!!!! All I can say now is I felt like we were friends, all the band were lovely and Mika... Well, what can I say? I'm in love:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I've seen the pics: I'm everywhere! Hahahahaha, love it.

Here's the video I shot at the gig. Sweet Dreams shirtless and a bit of Rinr Ring (sorry I didn't tape it all, I just NEEDED to dance and jump!! I know you understand... Enjoy!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJ6aJwwIdg

Thanks for all these fabulous reports, you lucky girls. It´s so exciting to read all the storys about meeting Mika & Band.... and great pics you´ve taken! :thumb_yello:

Guess you´ll never forget this experience.:wink2:

I would be so lucky too, if I could see them as well ( not only on stage, but also after or before that.. anytime and anywhere...)*being sad*:tears:

Hiyya everybody!! You'll have to wait for my report a bit longer, I'm so hyper now that I can't even write about it, all I do is dance around to Mika's songs and shout: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS WITH THEM!!!!! All I can say now is I felt like we were friends, all the band were lovely and Mika... Well, what can I say? I'm in love:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I've seen the pics: I'm everywhere! Hahahahaha, love it.

Here's the video I shot at the gig. Sweet Dreams shirtless and a bit of Rinr Ring (sorry I didn't tape it all, I just NEEDED to dance and jump!! I know you understand... Enjoy!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJ6aJwwIdg

Wow. :D Thank you for that! That was an enjoyable experience. :)

phewww now thats what i call speed reading :thumb_yello:

Just managed to catch up on over twenty pages

Fantastic reports girls you were all soo lucky :wub2:

Did anyone mention about the birthday project at v festival when they saw mika?

hi mirtilla, queenie and bq! :original: it was so good to meet you (also allegra, c'mon, start posting here! :wink2:)! we had a lot of fun, eh? :biggrin2: thanx so much for the sweet dreams video, i only have filmed a part of it. btw has any of you filmed the part of lollipop where the girls came on stage? i wanna hear his reaction again! :naughty: allegra? did you film it?

cause when those sparely dressed ibiza rocks girls came on stage during lollipop, his reaction (like "wow!") was more like the reaction i would expect from any straight guy who gets that kind of surprise rather than from mr-i-might-be-gay-and-dont-care-about-looks. :naughty::roftl:

well, after i've been sleeping until 5 pm, i'm now ready to provide you with more info, photos and videos. :wink2: just uploading my videos right now.

ok so here's the rest of the story from the airport. as i said, i didn't see mika or the band in the area where you wait for your flight, so i thought they were already gone or were in some business class lounge. so i went to the duty free shop and then to burger king and got a chicken burger (:naughty:), and on my way back to the area where i had to wait, i saw luke in the queue for the flight to madrid. he was with some crew members, but i didn't see any of the others in the queue. anyway, i said "luke?", he turned round, "yeah?" and then i asked whether he had been at the afterparty, he said no because they were flying to NY today and sth else i didn't understand. he also said he thinks the others were there and i said yeah we saw mikey and then asked if martin has been there, and luke said yeah, all the others were there. (don't know if that includes mika...) then i asked him whether he could say hi to martin from mirtilla, and he said martin should be around somewhere, so i said sth like ok if i see him, i'll tell him myself. sorry queenie that i forgot to say hi from you, luke also didn't seem really interested in a conversation, like mika, so i didn't want to bother him for long. then i turned round to go back to my waiting area (which was right next to the one where luke was queuing), and just saw mika+his sister coming out of the duty free shop. he didn't see me though. aww he looked so gorgeous in his leather jacket! :wub2:

i then ate my burger and after that went to buy some water, which took a while cause i couldn't figure out where to buy water in this place! when i returned, the queue still hadn't processed, i think their flight was a bit delayed due to heavy rain, which started just after i had gone inside, so i was lucky that i could lie in the sun for a few hrs before it started raining! so luke was still standing in the same place, now mikey was there, too. further back in the queue i spotted martin, who was standing there on his own. me: "martin?", he turned round and was all smiley and sweet and said sth like "hi, you're ok?"... unlike mika and luke, he seemed really happy that i said hi, and i chatted with him for a while. during that, the queue started processing, so i walked next to him until almost to the door/counter while we talked. i told him i was waiting for my flight to munich and asked him whether he'd been at the afterparty. he said yeah but only very shortly because he didn't like it... by the look on his face i think he was sorry for that, cause it meant we missed him. i said yeah it was quite boring when we arrived, but it became better later, and he said yeah that's also what mikey told him. then i said hi from mirtilla, the one with the plectrum, and he looked really happy and surprised, and said he didn't know it was mirtilla. so he must've known her name but didn't know it was her... mirtilla, where did he know your name from?? i told him she was really happy about the plectrum. :wink2: he asked whether we enjoyed the show and had a good night, i told him that of course we loved the show, and that the others had a hotel but i partied the night through. also said that i liked it that the show was in such a small place and that i'll probably never see mika again in such a small venue, and he said yeah, the shows they'll do in germany later this year will be bigger and asked whether we'd come there. i told him i will, but as the others were from italy and spain, i think they'd go to the shows there. then we were almost at the door and we said bye, and i wished him a good flight. oh, and he shook my hand to say bye.

martin was so nice and sweet, sigh, i wish mika had been like that... although... better not, or i'd be totally over the moon! :naughty: mirtilla, i wanna join your martin fan club!! :biggrin2:

i returned to my waiting area and then suddenly saw mika and his sister sitting right next to the queue, i wonder if they'd been there all the time since i saw them coming out of the duty free shop?! mika must have some sort of invisibility cloak, i mean, he was in this area all the time, and i was looking for him (not to talk, but just wanted to see him again :wink2:), but didn't see him! anyway, him and his sis waited until everyone in the queue was gone and only then went through the door.

well and here are the first 2 videos:

end of billy brown, and mika singing macarena:

end of lollipop (especially for mirtilla :wink2:):

Amazing reports girls!! What fun you had... :biggrin2: It must be amazing for Mirtilla that everytime she goes to a Mika gig something extraordinary happens... you are one lucky girl Mirtilla..:bleh:

Mellody, Queenie, Black Queen and the non poster Allegra glad you all had a blast!!:biggrin2: