Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daniel Larious @danzi94

@mikasounds will your new album be out soon? Really excited for it :)

MIKA official MIKA official @mikasounds

@danzi94 this summer I HOPE

he HOPES???!!!:shocked::shocked:

*speechless*

Maybe Mikaseasons are different than real seasons and Mikasummer starts in April... yes this must be the case. *prays that this the case*

you looks into his word in very positive way.... :naughty:

I just thought Mika's 'top of the year' starts from summer season... :mf_rosetinted:

you looks into his word in very positive way.... :naughty:

I just thought Mika's 'top of the year' starts from summer season... :mf_rosetinted:

But... But... I thought that he was planning it to be out before Juin (he said it himslef) *cries silently*... *me to Mika* You, change your mind, like a girl, change her clothes :sneaky2:

But... But... I thought that he was planning it to be out before Juin (he said it himslef) *cries silently*... *me to Mika* You, change your mind, like a girl, change her clothes :sneaky2:

he said before JULY and correct if I'm wrong but summer there it's around June, right??? if so, the album still be out in the first semester, although we gonna have to wait more... AND HE HOPES ON THE SUMMER??? :annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h:

he said before JULY and correct if I'm wrong but summer there it's around June, right??? if so, the album still be out in the first semester, although we gonna have to wait more... AND HE HOPES ON THE SUMMER??? :annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h:

OOPS!! Your right, I meant July! But HE HOPES JULY! Like huh man Top of the Year? I'm dying here, waiting for that album to be out already...

OOPS!! Your right, I meant July! But HE HOPES JULY! Like huh man Top of the Year? I'm dying here, waiting for that album to be out already...

TOP OF THE YEAR IN JUNE??? seriously Mika???

LOL.gif

TOP OF THE YEAR IN JUNE??? seriously Mika???

LOL.gif

1. top of the year

2. Before July

3. in Summer (hopes)

only june can be in all those 3 categories....

yes he decided to release his album on my birthday :boing:

(in Mika'w world, Jan to june is top of year, july to Dec is end of year :mf_rosetinted:)

Daniel Larious @danzi94

@mikasounds will your new album be out soon? Really excited for it :)

MIKA official MIKA official @mikasounds

@danzi94 this summer I HOPE

Summer... But that's not surprising, that's what he said earlier? I hope the album is out early enough so he can perform his new songs at festivals, at least the first single and maybe even more (well, okay, "HOPE" doesn't sound promising :teehee: )

it´s not actually a surprise but I´d like him to tell us some dates... instead he feeds us with stuff like "at top of the year" "this summer" "spring"...

I start to get tired of all that waiting:aah:. but I bet it will be worth it:blush-anim-cl:

Oh God :roftl: Summer? He hopes?

He clearly said Spring when he was at the NRJ Awards, so it might mean he's running late compared to what he had planned (or he just said a season to avoid more questions) At least I feel he's being honest here

Anyway I'm lucky someone posted this week that all that we could expect is a release when the album is ready, and it will be ready when it's ready, something along these lines, so I was just starting to be philosophical about it and think it's only for the best that we have to wait so long :thumb_yello:

I´ve been waiting so long now it doesn´t matter to me to wait a bit longer. He is working on the album that´s all I need to know at the moment. Time is running :wink2:

+1 :thumb_yello: And probably it depends not only on him,he works with others people too.I think it's better to be well done than hurried released,it's not like doing a room decoration that you can change next day,it's quite something big for his career. But that's only my opinion :winksmiley02:

LLLOOOLLLL XDDD :lol3:

Summer?! And he hopes?! what's going on here :shocked:

Wait! It's summer in Australia right now! :mf_rosetinted:

Of course it's more important that he makes this album the way he wants it and the best possible, more than to release it as soon as possible. If it takes more time I don't care.

It's just funny to think about mikatime and mikasoon. :naughty:

Summer is ok.. What scares me a bit is that he wrote "I HOPE". It's like he doesn't believe it can happen for real, so he just hopes. He is so lucky to have fans with a lot of patience :naughty:

EDIT:

I just read some older posts of mine and this one made me laugh :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Maybe I'm just a pessimist :dunno:

And I'm one of those persons, who hopes for the best, but prepares for the worst :thumb_yello: It's just a self-defense, since I don't wanna wait for February eagerly just to find out that album will be released in Summer or later :aah:

Well, if Mika says summer, then summer it is.

If he delays because he wants it to be better, then that's fine.

Before an album comes out, he will probably release a few singles, maybe play new songs at festivals, so we will be hearing new music just the same. :blush-anim-cl:

I HOPE too :sneaky2:

But, actually, I HOPED for spring :sneaky2:

At least, now we know what "the top of the year" means :aah:

And now I know why he started to tweet every day. If no, we would explode from waiting and because of uncertainty :blowup:

It's because he adore the summer time so much, and it's his favourite season, that's the time in the year where he peak.. so for him that's "the top of the year":mf_rosetinted:

Archived