Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm curious - i know it's the radio but later on (waaay later on) the host talks about how mika was unprepared for the cameras that day in the studio...plus they keep talking about watching the music videos...:blink:

is there video of the interview available?

i'm not sure but, when show is live, you can watch it live from BBC Radio 1 website. There is webcams in studio, but i'm not sure :blink: so let me know if i speak rubbish

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/webcam/videocam/

Here's the live webcam they have on most of the time so you can see what's happening in the studio.

Regarding the webcams, sometimes the videos are up later,I will keep an eye on it:thumb_yello:

I've just tweeted R1 to see if they are putting the guest videos up later.

Edited by RAK1

I know right?! :shocked: I was just listening to it, and thinking how good it is

to hear his voice again in nice high quality, and in ENGLISH!

his voiceeee his voice ahhhhhhhhh

and his voice is sexy as always :aah:

Merci :das::teehee:

He's a sneaky devil indeed.

. . . AND MIKA used the term 'PRETTY NUMBER' :

I've been talking pretty numbers to him for ages about how many followers on TWITTER he keeps getting!

Edited by A. Clay

. . . AND MIKA used the term 'PRETTY NUMBER' :

I've been talking pretty numbers to him for ages about how many followers on TWITTER he keeps getting!

So he HAS been paying attention:wink2:

We missed Mika on the radio.. Wow, that's something unusual for MFC'ers :shocked: So good to hear him again. But he really doesn't know how to promote himself :naughty:

Edit: Or maybe he's not planning to release this album anytime soon and that's why he didn't mentioned it..

Edited by Milda

maybe he's not planning to release this album anytime soon and that's why he didn't mentioned it..

I'd say that his record company does not seem to have a release date yet. I don't think it's up to him.

Thank you for posting the link! Thank god we have an attentive radio listener on here, otherwise we would have missed this :blink:

A bit of tingling, a splash of boom and a generous sprinkle of wow! Can't wait till the fuss starts again!

Thank you for posting the link! Thank god we have an attentive radio listener on here, otherwise we would have missed this :blink:

A bit of tingling, a splash of boom and a generous sprinkle of wow! Can't wait till the fuss starts again!

I think it was more down to someone seeing Reggie Yates (the R1 presenter) tweet about it, no one in the UK had a clue he was on this morning.

I think it was more down to someone seeing Reggie Yates (the R1 presenter) tweet about it, no one in the UK had a clue he was on this morning.

According to an well-informed source, I have to make an edit on my last post...

Thank you to an attentive 'Reggie Yates' follower! :bleh:

I'd say that his record company does not seem to have a release date yet.

But why?? :crybaby: If the album is already finished, why wait? Is it because they don't wanna compete with Bieber? I've heard that soon he's gonna release his 3rd album too.. What a fast boy :mf_rosetinted:

I know, I know.. Probably there are many valid reasons why they haven't decided when the albums comes out yet, but all this waiting is just tiring. I'm so impatient :aah: